what are they doing here?

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

  When we touched down Japan, the first thing we did after collecting our baggages was to head over to the toilet. We went over to the empty seats at the arrival hall to place our baggages. I went first since I was more urgency to do so. After I came out, Minhyuk then went in while I took care of the baggages. I was adjusting the buttons of my coat when I heard loud screams and chants coming from one of the arrival gates.

Wow there must be some famous star here I guess, I thought. I was too busy adjusting my coat I didn't realise all the commotion happening until I heard a voice behind me. 

  "Sumi masen, tasukete kudasai!" I spun around only to end up fallind down on the chair behind me. I stared at the figure who was dressed in a long brown coat, wearing a cap and a pair of shades. He was looking down as he spoke and his arms were crossed over his chest. I stared at him, speechless.

 "Tate kudasai! Isoide kudasai!" he spoke again.

 "I-I don't speak Japanese..." I stuttered. I kept staring at him like he was some kind of freak. Then I realised. Those curvy lips, the deep voice, his brown hair.

Could it be....?

 "Jihoon? Is that you?" I asked. The fella immediately looked up and pulled down his shades just by his nosebridge.

 "Nuna!" His voice sounded astonished. "Hurry stand! I don't want to be seen," he gestured me to get on my feet up. I stumbled up and stood in front of him, careful to shield him from whatever he was avoiding. 

 "Yah Jihoon.... You do know no matter what it is, you're still taller than me right. Why are you even asking me to shield you like this?!" I hissed under my breath.

 "Shhh nuna please be quiet for now I'll explain everything to you later," he whispered back, with his head hung low. The sound of screams and chants were heard once again. I glanced back to find a huge crowd of girls with fanboards running around from one arrival gate to another. My eyes were attracted to a particular fanboard a girl was carrying.

 " 'FOREVER PYO JIHOON'? Are you a star or something?" I asked. 

 "What's going on here?" I spun around to see Minhyuk standing beside me with a confusedf look on his face.

 "HYUNG!!!" Jihoon hissed.

 "Jihoon?? What's happening? Why are you -" Minhyuk was cut off when Jihoon just interrupted him.

 "NEVERMIND ABOUT IT. HURRY LET'S GET OUT OF HERE. GIVE ME YOUR BAGS," he offered. I exchanged glances with Minhyuk, unsure of the situation. With that, Jihoon carried my haversack and pulled our baggages out the glass door. He waved for a taxi which was on standby and immediately placed our baggages in the boot of the car. 

  "Hurry get in before anyone sees," he definitely wasn't joking. I hopped into the back seat with Minhyuk while Jihoon at the rear seat. 

  "Hotel?" Jihoon asked, turning around to look at us while fastening his seat belt.

  "Uh....yeah Imperial Hotel," Minhyuk stammered.

  When we were far enough from the airport, Jihoon removed his cap and shades, heaving a sigh of relief. Minhyuk eyed him suspiciously. I knew he had a million questions running through the back of his mind. His facial expression didn't quite show he favoured the situation at all.

  "You owe me an explanation," Minhyuk started.

  "Oh my god please spare me, please! I'm being chased around by those girls everywhere" Jihoon begged as he turned his head around, putting his palms together.' 

  "Did something happen?" I asked

  "You see, I'm famous," he replied boldly. Woah that's something.

  "Famous? Famous, as in popular-famous? The kind who always appear on tv famous?" Minhyuk asked.

  Jihoon nodded his head vigourously and added, "Hyung, our crew took part in this dance competition and apparently we emerged as the champion group. Since that day onwards, we're being chased by girls.... Fangirls..... and adults too! Hyung you gotta help me do something. I am seriously in paranoia right now."

Then there was a moment of silence. Minhyuk could only gape at whatever Jihoon just spat out.

"Hah nice try Jihoon but I'm not gonna fall for that," Minhyuk said as he leaned back against the leather seat, folding his arms. Jihoon was astonished by Minhyuk's response. I could sense that Jihoon might just blow up soon trying to explain things to his leader.

  "HYUNG! I AM BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! Ask nuna if you don't believe me. Nuna, you saw that I was being chased right, right, right??" Jihoon looked at me with those pitiful eyes of his. I sighed.

"Yeah...He was almost using me as a shield. Too bad I wasn't tall enough," I said. Minhyuk looked at the both of us, annoyed.

"You know this looks really ridiculous. I totally did not expect you to be here at all! I mean, in Japan?? What are you even doing here in Japan?"

Jihoon looked down at his fingers. "The rest are here too," he said.

"The rest? You mean Yukwon, Zico, Taeil and Kyung?" I asked. He nodded.

What on earth? Why are they here?!

 "Let me explain. We were planning to go on a trip here just so to avoid all the chaos back in Korea. Little did we know that there are even fans here. Hyung, nuna, I'm going crazy you know that!" 

 "Then where are the rest?" Minhyuk snapped.

 "Hotel."

 "Then what were you doing at the airport?" Jihoon scratched the back of his head.

 "I kinda missed the flight so I'm the last one to arrive," he was in his usual deep hoarse voice. Minhyuk sighed and closed his eyes. 

"Do you know which hotel are the rest staying at?" I asked.

Jihoon only nodded. "Don't worry nuna, I'm gonna send you and hyung back to your hotel first then I'll call Taeil hyung up and rush over to our hotel."

I glanced over at Minhyuk and he stayed in that position with his eyes closed.
 



 As soon as we arrived at Imperial Hotel, we settled ourselves down in our room. Minhyuk straight away headed for the bed and flopped himself down on the mattress, face up. He closed his eyes and then again, the moment of silence. I went over and sat at the edge of the bed. 

"That was sudden. I didn't expect that at all," I said. No response.

"But don't you think we should help them in some way..." I mumbled.

Again no response. 

"Can we not talk about this for now? I'm really exhausted and I would like to rest," he said, with his eyes still closed. I sighed and played around with my fingers. It was a situation we could not avoid at all. I too was speechless as I wasn't sure what we could do to make things right. However, this was supposed to be our vacation. Things just got more complicated. 

I turned around once again to glance over at him but his eyes were already opened. He looked at me, no words coming out from him. "What is it?" I asked.

He stretched his left arm out, "Come here. Lie down with me." Without much hesitation, I shifted myself back and cradle in his embrace. I could hear the beating of his heart as I laid my head on his chest. 

"Sleep," he ordered, as his arms tightened the embrace around me. 

 

---

A/N: HEY READERS IT'S OUR BOMB'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE MINHYUK!!! ^_^

- Admin J