When boys talk.

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

Minhyuk's POV

  I sipped my cup of coffee while observing the people around me. 15 minutes have passed, but Jaehyo was still not in sight. I sighed and leaned back against my chair. Good thing the cafe was playing some soft music to keep me company. I held out my left hand and take a look at the time on my watch. My fingers tapped the table impatiently.

"Sorry I'm late bro," someone said from behind. I turned around to see Jaehyo behind me, trying to squeeze his way through the cramped area so he could take his seat opposite me. 

 "Oh no it's fine," I lied, while shaking my head with a smile.

 "You wanna get yourself a drink first?" I offered.

 "Yeah alright," Jaehyo said as he looked around, and finally got off his seat when he saw that the queue at the counter wasn't so long.

  Few minutes later, he was back at his seat with a cup of drink in his hands. "So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" I started off the conversation. Jaehyo looked at me for a moment, as though he was lost in my words.

  "Ah yeah that," he said, as he placed his drink on the table. "It's not much of a urgency. It's just something I've been wanting to know," he continued.

  I nodded in response.

  "So when are you and.....Yenny gonna get hooked?" he asked, giving me an eyesmile. I looked at him for a moment and scoffed, letting out a short chuckle. Jaehyo doesn't seem to find my reaction amusing. He kept his face straight, as though he really wanted to hear the truth from my mouth.

"Okay who is it?" I smirked.

"Who is what?" he responded.

"Who wanted you to be Sherlock Holmes?"

"No one! Absolutely no one. It's all me," Jaehyo grinned.

"Then why do you want to know?" I argued back.

"I'm just curious come on."

I sighed. "Well honestly, I don't know."

"Don't know? You gotta make the first move before I do! Since you're older than me."

I glared at him. His excuse was the most ridiculous I've ever heard! 

"What, were you planning to hit on Seol first?" 

 "NO NO NO. I always let my older brothers make the first move," he said in defense.

 "Okay maybe someday, I'll tell her."

 "Tell who and what? Yenny?"

 "Yes... and that I would like to be her husband. A good one." I nodded slowly.

 "I thought so too. Don't waste anymore time on your dance practices and whatsoever. You've gotta hold on to her, before she disappears into thin air." Jaehyo said as he made some finger actions. I thought hard about it. "Maybe he's right," my conscience spoke to me.

"Then what about you? When's yours?" I asked abruptly, trying to revert the topic back to Jaehyo.

"Haha no, this isn't about me." He simply laughed and brushed it off.

 

---

A/N: Another short update! It's too short right? Yeah i know. Much apologies. My last paper's tomorrow and then i'll be free once again! (in the period of time) ^^ Stay tuned for the next chapter xx.

- Admin J