at the destination.

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

  The airport. We arrived safely at the departure hall in the nick of time. Jaehyo handed us our air tickets. 

  "Japan? We're going to Japan?!" I squealed full of contentment as I read the tickets.  

 "Yes, Japan! Now it's best if you check in at the counter first before it's too late. We'll be at the seats area," Seol said. Minhyuk and I hurried over to one of the counters and passed our air tickets and passports to the staff.

Japan. From what I see, it's really a beautiful country. I heard they have a place which sells the best udon too! Imagine shopping around and enjoying the breathtaking sceneries there...

 After checking in, we went over to where Jaehyo and Seol were. "So....." I started.

 "Checked in already?" Seol asked as she stood up.

 "Yup all done."

 "Great! I guess we'll make our move now. You guys take care and enjoy yourselves kays!" she said as she hugged me tight.

  "Yeah man I'll make a move now. Remember what we talked about and do your thing," Jaehyo said, pointing a finger at Minhyuk. As soon as they left, I turned to Minhyuk and raised an eyebrow.

  "What?" he asked.

  "What 'thing'?" 

  "What thing, what?"

  "Whatever Jaehyo said just now. 'Do your thing'? What thing?" I folded my arms.

  "Ohhh, that's nothing," He turned around and walked away as fast as he could.

  "Eh? Wait! Let's go together!" I yelled, catching up with him. 

 

  While waiting for the time to past, we sat down at Coffee Bean and had coffee. From the area where we were sitting, I could see the clear view of the aeroplanes and the runway platforms. It was a breathtaking view. Suddenly, the thought came to me again. I tapped my fingers on the table as I searched for the right words to say.

  "So..." I started. Now that sounded awkward. Minhyuk turned his gaze towards me. 

  "Tell me. What thing was it?" 

   He scoffed and laughed. I looked at him, feeling ridiculed. "Are you making fun of me now?"

  "No honey, no. It seems like you're not one to give up easily and that's what I admire about you the most."

  "But...what was it?"

  He finally stopped and looked at me. That intense look. That gaze, I knew it. Uh-oh... "You REALLY wanna know?"

  I nodded.

  "You REALLY REALLY wanna know?"

  I nodded again.

  "You REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna know?"

  "YES MINHYUK, YES." I boomed.

  "Wow fierce."

  I slouched in my seat. What was he doing? Not even answering my question and now what, making fun of me? "Babe it's not that I wanna make fun of it but it'll spoil the fun if I were to say it," he continued. Fun? Did he say fun?

I looked at him...and the fact that he sounded so sincere at that point of time made me stop my actions. I gave him a half-smile and continued to sip my cup of coffee.

 "You done yet? Hurry let's go," he said as he asked for my hand. I reluctantly took it and we both strolled towards the boarding room hand in hand.