wedding bells are ringing - Part III

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

  The night was calm. I walked down the wooden stairs which lead to the open beach. Cool wind brushed against my exposed skin which sent me shivers down my spine. It was too chaotic back in the ballroom so I decided to take some fresh air outside. I folded my arms and looked across the open sea. The water was calm and only silent gushing sound of the waves could be heard.

  I started to think about how things are going to change since I am now a married woman. I wonder how life is going to be like living with someone under the same roof. It's nowhere near the negative side, it's just a food for thought. Somehow I believe that if I put in the right amount of effort for my marriage, I'm sure nothing would go wrong and things would go on smoothly. At that point of time, I really had an ambitious vision of my life. I knew what I wanted for myself, what I wanted for Minhyuk. 

  I suddenly felt an arm over my shoulders. I looked up to find Minhyuk standing beside me. "What're you doing out here all alone?" he asked. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his chest. "Nothing. It's just too noisy in there." We stayed in that position for awhile as I enjoyed the warm embrace around him. Everything was perfect until someone had to ruin the moment.

  "HEY I'VE FOUND THEM!" Seol's voice could be heard as she shrieked her lungs out. I turned around and saw her leaning against the railings of the stairs, trying to catch her breath. Just then, Jaehyo too appeared beside her and held on to her shoulder to regain his breath. 

 "Both of you, get in the van, now," Jaehyo muffled as he tried gasping for air between his words. Minhyuk shot me a puzzled look.

  "Van? What van?" I asked.

  "The white van near the entrance," he said, pointing to the direction behind him.

  "Whatever for???" Minhyuk asked.

  "Can you stop asking so many questions- Oh my god, I need water," Seol nagged as she went up to us and pushed us up the stairs. I went up the stairs as fast as I could, despite the discomfort of the dress I was wearing. I held onto Minhyuk's hand as I spotted the white van they were talking about. We trotted as fast as we could towards it and got inside immediately. Minhyuk shut the door behind us and now both of us were gasping for air. Jaehyo got in the driver's seat while Seol got in the passsenger's seat beside him. She held me two bottles of mineral water. Minhyuk and I took one each we gulped down the drink at the same time.

  "Okay...Now that we're inside, where are we going?" I asked. 

  "We are.... GOING TO SEND YOU GUYS ON A HONEYMOON!" Seol said, waving her hands in the air. Minhyuk and I kept silent and just exchanged glances. Jaehyo started up the engine and we were were hiting the road again soon enough.

  "And where will that be?" I continued.

  "Somewhere. You'll see," she giggled. Minhyuk suddenly burst out laughing. "I don't mind about the vacation, the location or whatsoever. But you expect us to go in this?" He said, pointing to the outfit he was wearing. 

 "Oh yeah I almost forgot. Could you just take the paper bag at the back seat? I had some fresh new clothes prepared for you guys," Seol said

  "Don't tell them I bought them," I heard Jaehyo whispered to Seol.

  "You what?" I asked him on purpose. From the rear mirror, I could see Jaehyo's eyes widened as he looked away.  

  "Hmm I don't remember owning these. Did you get this?" Minhyuk asked as he pulled out a pair of sunny shorts. Seol and I burst into fits of laughter seeing the item that Minhyuk was holding on the tip of his thumb. 

 "You really.....You really have a poor sense of fashion you know that?" he continued, putting in the item back in the paper bag. 

  "Yeah I thought it's gonna be warm there so.... you'll pull it off don't worry," Jaehyo said, being persistent. Minhyuk rummaged through the paper bag once again and pulled out another item. This time it was a long white tee. It has some printed images on the front of the shirt but altogether it was simple and plain. 

  "And I suppose this is Yenny's...?" Minhyuk asked, passing the item to me. 

  "AND NO, I didn't get this for you Yenny. Seol did," Jaehyo said.

  "I see. Gee thanks," I replied. 

 The four of us sat back and relaxed as we headed off to the airport under the starry night. I glanced at my watch. Holy it's 12.30am? That fast! 

I sank in my seat. I am tired...

 

---

A/N: hello dear readers! Authornim's back~ sorry for the short update. Am having writer's block after not updating this AFF after 5 months. -.- My sincere apologies. I'll come up with new and interesting ideas soon! In the meantime, check out Admin M's updated AFF - I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him) ^^ and...I really appreciate the comments you guys posted! :) Thank you~~~

- Admin J