Eh?

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

Your POV

  The weather was great for me to head out for a short trip the malls. I wandered around the lanes of shops that keeps ringing the temptation to just step in and grab everything and go. But I had to resist it, since I've promised myself that this trip would only be window-shopping and not more than that. I kept both my hands in pockets of my jacket and strolled on, admiring the beautiful view of the mall. There weren't many people at that point of time and I felt that it was just right to spend my time alone here.

  I was stopped in my tracks, when I saw a human figure standing not far away from me. I kept my gaze on him. He looked somewhat familiar to me but it didn't really ring the bells in my head. I wanted to step forward and introduce myself bluntly but I know that would only cause pure embarrassment. I kept my thoughts pacing. He had the most flawless skin I've ever seen, almost impossible to define it as 'perfection'. He was leaning against the railing with his arms supporting him from the back. He had his hair styled neatly to the side, as if he had loads of hairspray done on it. His slender figure made it hard for me to recognise who he was.

 

 

 And suddenly it hit me. I knew it. I just knew it was him. It had to be him! With confidence, I walked towards him. 

 "Er, hi. You're Chihoon, right?" I stuttered between my words. He looked up and turned his attention to me. He adjusted his posture such that he'd stand comfortably. He eyed me from head to toe. I kept quiet, feeling ever so awkward with a situation caught up like that. He didn't utter a word at all. I scoffed. Why so cocky?

"Hey it's me, Yenny. Yenny Kim...remember??" He switched his gaze to the ground, looking as if he was trying to recall something. Suddenly he snapped his fingers and cheerfully responded, "Oh! Yenny! You're the daughter of Mr Kim right? The one who always send and fetch me to school back then."

"Yeah that's it. OH-MY-GOD, Chihoon is this really you??" I squealed and took a step back, looking at him from head to toe. I beamed to myself, feeling ever so surprised to see my childhood friend again. I pulled out my arms for a friendly hug.

 Luckily, he hugged me back and I felt glad he did... or else I'd be making a total fool of myself. We pulled back and I looked at him. Chihoon changed a lot. The last time I saw him was when I was sending him off to Japan. That was also because he wanted to pursue and further up his career. It was quite a tragic moment to leave someone whom you've spent 10 years with. But nevertheless, I managed to pull myself together and overcome the thousands of heartache I felt.

"You too! How have you been? I heard that you've completed high school. What are you doing now?"

"It's all about uni life now. It's been quite a struggle, but honestly... I managed to pull through everything."

Chihoon chuckled as he heard my response. 

"What are you doing here? Waiting for someone?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, my friend's in there looking for stuff he needs for his school camp," he said.

"Oh....really..." I said as I perked my head up trying to find the friend he was talking about,.  

"Why? You wanna go somewhere?"

"It won't hurt right? I've lots to update you on."

"Ahh, yeah sure alright let's go." He gestured me to follow him.

"But what about your friend?" 

Chihoon took out his phone and I watched him tap the screen rapidly with his fingers. "No worries. I've sent him a text."


As we strolled down the lane of shops, we talked about almost everything. I missed Chihoon so much. He was my a really good pal where we spent most of our time together as kids and young teenagers back then. But I still couldn't get over the fact that he was so good looking! He looked so much different back then. I couldn't stop laughing at the lame jokes that he said. What the hell did you go through, Chihoon? I swore I could only hear my own voice echoing throughout the whole mall. He looked around and gestured me to keep my voice low by supressing his index finger on his lips. I covered my mouth with my bare hands. Chihoon then broke into a heap of laughter soon too. I felt happy at that point of time. It was just reviving to meet my long lost friend again.  

Little did I know, that someone too was busy observing us from a secluded corner around the concrete walls. 

 

---

A/N: Whoop! another chapter featuring our very own Lee Chihoon, the korean ulzzang! hehe trust me, it was hard to find the perfect photo for that one above. there were loads of good ones online! ugh. i hate it when people just look too good. ARE THEY EVEN REAL. dayum. okay hope you had a good time reading~ ^^

- Admin J