goodnight.

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

  I made my way out of the lavatory and spotted Minhyuk and Jaehyo busy chatting away while waiting for us. I stood meekly beside Minhyuk as he slung his hand over my shoulders. "So....." Minhyuk started.

"... So we're gonna head off first. It's getting late. Thanks for the dinner, Minhyuk," Seol finished his sentence. I glanced at Minhyuk and raised my eyebrows. Seol and Jaehyo hurriedly made their way out of the mall as they paced their steps. 

"You treated us on that dinner?" I asked.

"It's nothing much," was all he said, flashing me his dimples. The sincerity in his voice was subtle. "You're that happy huh? You keep smiling since just now," he continued. We made our way to where Minhyuk has parked his car while exchanging cheeky conversations. I let out a soft laugh as I clutched on the seatbelt. 

"Tell me...You were flattered weren't you?" he said, taking a glance at me. It took me a moment before telling him, "It was cute." I could almost feel my heart exploding when he uttered those words. Of course I would feel flattered! Which girl wouldn't? It wasn't those typical kind of proposal I usually see on tv shows. I was glad that he took the effort to turn the proposal into an x-factor. The tingly feeling inside me definitely says it all.

He chuckled to himself as he drove us onto the road. I turned away to face the window, feeling the heat rising on my cheeks.

Soon enough, we reached my place. "Okay... We're here," Minhyuk said, resting his hands on the steering wheel. I unclutched the seatbelt, releasing it slowly from my grip. Pursing my lips together, I turned to face him. His brown eyes were interlocked into mine and soon we were just gazing at each other without realising the awkward atmosphere we've caught ourselves into.

"Your eyes.... They're exceptionally brown today," I joked. He blinked his eyes consciously and looked away. 

"Uh... Yeah they're getting dry already," he stammered. I let out a scoff and looked down on my hands, playing with my fingers.

"So I see you tomorrow?" he croacked.

"I'll call you," I said, looking up at him. Our gazes were suddenly interlocked again, not making me realise that he was moving closer to me. Unconsciously, I could the feel the beat of my heart pounding wildly. He stretched himself closer as he held onto the steering wheel for balance.

Okay babe you're too slow. I thought as I harshly grabbed him by the collar and pulled him towards me. Our lips met and I deliberately planted a smoking hot smooch on his lips, leaving him shocked. I tried to keep my breathing constant but apparently, I failed to do so. I pushed him off lightly and gently run my tongue across my lips to taste the touch that we shared. My hand was still on his collar, gripping with force. 

"Mmm goodnight," I mumbled, as I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from getting redder any further. Quick as a flash, I unlocked the car door open and stepped outside. I slammed the door shut and bent slightly so that I could see him from the window. He gave me his signature smile as I waved him goodbye.

He started the engine once again and zoomed off. I watched as the expensive automobile drove off at the speed of wind. I turned around and made my way towards the door. By then, my heart had slightly cooled down. Now I was able to breathe properly once again.