the plan.

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

Minhyuk's POV

  I slung my mini towel on my shoulder. I could feel drips of perspiration dripping down from my forehead all the way to my sideburns. Despite having the air-conditioner set to the minimum, I could still feel the heat stinging my skin. 

  "So?" Jaehyo asked, with his hands on his hips. 

  "I don't know bro. Still thinking about it," I said with an annoyed tone. I turned around so as not to face him. He was giving me so much pressure! He kepts bugging me with his none other than "So when's the proposal?" question. I felt really annoyed when he asked that. I wanted to take it slow and let it flow naturally but it seems like he wanted to speed things up.

  "Don't force him if he doesn't want to," I heard Seol's voice mumbled to Jaehyo.

  "Look. Don't get mad at me bro. I was just trying to save you from further harm. You guys have been together for almost 5 years already, and she's not even your fiancee yet," he voiced out. "You even got mad when she went out with one of her friends...which is a guy. He's just her childhood friend and you're already THAT envious when you saw everything. Come on bro. It's time," he continued.

  "Yeah Minhyuk. We're doing this for your own good too. We don't wanna see heartbreaks sooner or later. Just.... Just get out there and say 'YENNY. MARRY ME'. " Seol said.

  "WHAT? WHO'S GETTING MARRIED?" a voice boomed. I turned my attention towards the door and saw my dance crew entering in the dance studio.

  "Who's getting married?" Pyo asked again, while placing his bag near the wall. 

  "Your dearest hyung here. He's too afraid to propose to Yenny," Jaehyo said in a sarcastic tone.

  "Yenny....Oh!!! That girl you brought the other day!" Pyo exclaimed. The other members came around Pyo and joined in the conversation as well.

  "Hyung! You should just ask for it! We're definitely here to support you!" Pyo continued. I stood there, dumbstruck. 

  "YEAH and we could help you plan whatever you want," Kyung added.

  Wtf are they talking about... I looked at the boys with an expressionless face. Taeil gave me a thumbs up, agreeing with whatever Jaehyo, Pyo and Kyung had said. 

  "HYUNG. YOU CAN DO IT." Pyo said, punching the air with his fist. I looked at Jaehyo and Seol, who were still waiting for my response. I said nothing, but simply sat on the cold floor and crossed my legs together. Placing both my index fingers at both sides of my forehead, I closed my eyes. I thought hard. Everyone was giving me their support and encouragement. I knew they were the ones who were willing to help me during times of need like this. So I made up my mind. Deep down, I knew I wanted to do this all along.

  I opened my eyes and sat up straight. "Okay so how do I start?" I finally spoke.

  "YEAH that's the way it goes!" Seol said cheerfully. Jaehyo gave me a smile, showing how glad he was. The other members started to sit and crowd around me.

  "Okay hyung, so first..." Pyo started. I listened to every word he said and voiced out my opinions too. The others chipped in their ideas as well. I was confident that this would be a well-planned proposal and it would go accordingly to how I want it.