Baby & Aliens Part 2

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1lI41kPzM

----

You burst into your room and dug through your purse for your cellphone. Sehun came into your room. His eyes shined when he saw that the pest was no longer around you. Sehun hopped onto your bed and hugged your arm, “Star! I’m bored! Let’s play!”

“Not now, Sehun. I’m busy.” You found your phone and called Jinju. After three rings, she picked up, “Hello?”

“Jinju! Help me! I don’t know why but Minwoo won’t stop crying! I think something is wrong with him! Maybe he’s sick! Maybe he hates the food I gave him! Maybe he hates me!” You were on the verge of crying.

“…Or maybe he just needs his diaper changed.” Jinju suggested.

Your eyes widened, “D-diaper?” You talked to Jinju some more, wished her luck on her date, and hung up.

“Star-“

“Later, Sehun.” You ran off.

Sehun pouted on your bed. *No one is paying any attention to me. I’m the maknae of this family. Not that annoying infant.*

You ran down the stairs. Exo was arguing about how to appease the baby.

“OWOWOWOW!” D.O. yelped as Minwoo clung onto his hair. “GET THIS BABY’S CLAWS OFF OF ME!”

You untangled Minwoo’s hands from D.O.’s hair and held him in your arms.

D.O. painfully winced, “I feel like I’m bald now.” “Baby 1: D.O. 0. You go, super baby! I like you!” Xiumin grinned. D.O. scathingly glowered at him.

“And this is the result of mating. Are you sure you want to learn more about it?” You asked as you bounced Minwoo up and down. D.O.’s face paled. *NO! If mating produces such devilish offspring, I do not want anything to do with it.*

“Did you find out what is wrong with the baby?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah, he needs to change his diaper.” You said.

“Diaper?” Twelve round eyes bore into your head as you lay Minwoo down on the couch.

You nodded, “Mmhmm. You know. Where he pees and poos.”

“UGH!” Tao made a face. “That’s disgusting!”

“I’m sure you once wore diapers, too, Tao. Long, long, long time ago.” You eyed him then held out your hand, “Lay, can you give me the bag?” He handed you the baby bag. You pulled out a diaper and wiping tissues.

“So…” You clapped your hands together and smiled angelically, “Who wants to help me change the baby’s diaper?!”

Faster than you could say ‘Exo’, the aliens were gone. Only Baekhyun was still standing there. He looked around in surprise. Even he was shocked by their speed.

Your face fell. “What the- hey! Why did all of you run away!? Kris! I thought you said you were my soulmate!”

He poked his head out from the staircase, “I am. Being your soulmate doesn’t entitle me to endure the feces of another child that is not ours.” He disappeared.

Your lips pressed into a thin line, “Kai?”

“I’m sorry, Star. I promise when you have our kid, I’ll change its diapers.” Kai chuckled.

Chanyeol held his breath and crossed his fingers. *Please do not call my name. I love Chanbin a lot, but this is too much for a new father to handle.*

You sighed, “Forget it. Traitors.”

“I’m still here, Star.” A voice softly reminded.

You looked up to see Baekhyun. He knelt down next to you and looked at Minwoo. Baekhyun shifted his gaze back up to your face and sweetly smiled, “No matter what, we’ll always go through tough times together. Let’s do this.” He squeezed your hand. You were deeply moved. *This is why I trust Baekhyun with my life. I can always count on him for everything.* You softly smiled and nodded, “Okay, Baekhyun. I haven’t changed diapers in a long time, so I hope I am doing this right.”

You pulled Minwoo’s striped pants off and carefully unstrapped the diaper. A horrid smell filled the room. *Yup. He pooed. Great.* You thought. If Baekhyun was disgusted, he didn’t show it. His expression remained the same. You rolled up the dirty diaper and put it to the side. Carefully, you wiped Minwoo clean. “I don’t know if I’m doing it right. I don’t want to hurt him.” You bit your lip in concern.

“Here, I’ll do it.” Baekhyun stood up. You moved back, and he sat in your place. Baekhyun finished wiping Minwoo. Minwoo fidgeted, and he looked like he was about to cry again.

“Oh no, Baekhyun.” You touched his shoulder and squeezed in worry.

Baekhyun met eyes with Minwoo and clucked his tongue while nodding his head, “Kakoong~ Minwoo, kakoong~” Minwoo started to calm down. The corners of his lips quirked upwards a bit. Your eyes shined, and you pointed, “Baekhyun, look!” Minwoo smiled widely. Baekhyun and you laughed at his react

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter