Love & Seduction

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWBMMYoz4Aw

---------

 

It was midnight. Yet, the PC room was still half-filled with gamers and college students.

Baekhyun was trying to stay awake by finishing his lab report. Chanyeol kept nodding off to sleep. But he would jolt up and shake his head *No! Star is depending on me! I can’t sleep!* Chanyeol was nodding off for the umpteenth time. *No…Must…Stay…Awake…* In his half-conscious state, he was still vigilant and sensed someone entering the building.

Chanyeol shot up and automatically bowed 90 degrees, “WELCOME TO STAR’S PC ROOM!”

Baekhyun, who had also been falling asleep, jolted up at his loud shout.

Chanyeol straightened up and his eyes rounded, “Kai!”

Kai raised an eyebrow and looked at the two drowsy aliens. “Why are the two of you alone? Where’s Star?”

“Star?” Chanyeol rubbed his bleary eyes, “She’s in the back finishing her homework.”

“Here.” Kai held out a bag.

“What is this?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ice cream and drinks.” Kai said.

“YES!” Chanyeol woke up right away and snatched the bag from Kai.

“Don’t eat it all. Leave some for Star.” Kai rolled his eyes and headed to the back.

Baekhyun pulled out your favorite ice cream and soda and saved them in the refrigerator by the counter. Chanyeol greedily ripped open the wrapper with his teeth and bit into chocolate ice cream cone. *Yum! Now I can be awake and guard Star!*

Kai lightly rapped on the door, “Star? I’m coming in.” There was no answer, and he took that as a yes. Kai opened the door and stepped inside, “Are you that busy to answer me-“ He stopped.

You had sunken into a deep slumber with your cheek on top of the keyboard.

Kai’s expression softened and he shook his head with a tender smile *Oh, Star. What am I going to do with you?* He walked over and looked down at the mess. Your notes and books were carelessly strewn all over the table. Your laptop was open and a pop-up kept blinking ‘SAVE? YES OR NO?’

Kai chuckled and shook his head *Aigoo.* He clicked ‘YES’ and shut the laptop close. Kai slipped his arms underneath you and easily lifted you up. Your head fell onto his shoulder. He carried you over to the couch and gently laid you down. Kai grabbed a blanket from the end of the couch and spread it over you. *Let me take a look at my Star. I haven’t seen you since this morning.* He bent down next to the couch and gazed at your face.

Light square marks had been imprinted on your cheek, where you had been careless enough to press onto the keyboard as you fell into dreamland. You snuggled deeply into the cushion and mumbled an incoherent word as you descended into dreams of chicken and Shakespeare. Kai chuckled as he lightly rubbed your marked cheek. Your skin felt soft and smooth underneath his fingers. His eyes softened, and his heart became warm, patient, and calm.

Love for you consumed his heart, and he couldn’t think about anything else at that moment. Only you could make him feel at ease and dizzy at the same. Kai wasn’t the type to easily open up to anyone, but with you, it felt different. He wanted to share everything with you. All his thoughts, emotions, and secrets…he wanted to reveal them to you. “I wonder if you feel the same way for me, too, Star.” Kai murmured as he your head.

You mumbled and turned away from him.

Kai blinked in surprise then chuckled, “Have I been rejected?” He fixed the blanket over you and got up to leave.

However, something tugged on his heart that told him not to go. Kai paused then looked back. *This might be the only chance I have to be alone with her, with all the chaos going on at home. I don’t want to miss any opportunity to be with her.* He sighed as he was in conflict with his conscience. *I want to. But you shouldn’t. I want to be with her. The moment she opens her eyes, she’s going to kill you. She can try but I don’t think Star can kill an alien so easily.*

His conscience had no retort for that one.

Kai smirked *One for Kai, zero for conscience.* He walked back over to you. “Forgive me, Star.” Kai whispered.

In one smooth action that was too quick for you to recognize, you were lying in Kai’s arms. Kai glanced down at you. You were curled against his body with your hands pressed against his chest. Lying tangled on the couch together with you like this, felt surreal to him. Just being anywhere near you made his heart beat like mad and electric shivers run down his spine. Kai gazed down at you and pressed his forehead against yours. He stopped breathing for a minute to hear your own soft, even breaths. He felt them on his neck and turned delirious.

That was the kind of affect you had on him.

Kai exhaled as carefully as possible, and your and his breaths mingled together. The back of his fingers brushed against your cheek and a wide, tender smile came on his face. *You complete me, Star. The reason for my happiness is you.*

Kai wrapped his arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter