Freeze Tag

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAdb1vgoik

--------

“OOF!” Someone whizzed right by, and you ended up falling on the ice on your back.

Six pair of eyes gazed down at you.

“Are you all right, Star?” Baekhyun worriedly asked. “I’m fine.” You managed to say.

Suho grinned, “Good, then.” He held up the mistletoe, “Who first?”

“Awww.” You groaned in defeat. Baekhyun and Kai helped you up. You held out your hands in surrender, “All right. You all win.”

“Yes!” Exo-K hi-fived each other.

“BUT,” You eyed them, “No kisses on the lips. Just…on the cheek. Got it?” They smiled and nodded.

Sehun dangled the mistletoe ahead of you. With a giggle, he leaned in, “This is fun.” Sehun gave you a wet smooch on the cheek. *Blech.* You wiped the wetness off with the back of your hand.

D.O. took the mistletoe and held it over your head. “You humans are definitely strange. Why would you kiss someone under a plant?” “Then don’t do it.” You snapped. D.O. swiftly pecked your cheek and grinned, “Too late.”

Smiling, Suho held the mistletoe over himself, “Kiss me, Star.” You hesitated for a couple of seconds. Finally, you stretched up on your toes. Like a gentleman, Suho leaned down towards you. You lightly kissed his cheek, and he grinned, “Thank you, Star.” “You’re welcome.” You mumbled.

Suho handed Chanyeol the mistletoe, and Chanyeol skated towards you. He stopped in front of you with a big, creepy smile. “Hurry up.” You snapped your fingers. Chanyeol held the mistletoe over both your heads, lowered his head, and tenderly kissed your jaw. Your cheeks slightly flushed at the contact. “That wasn’t the cheek!” Chanyeol just grinned and skated off.

Kai took the mistletoe with an evil grin, “My turn~” You tapped your nonexistent watch, “You know. I just remembered that it’s time for my break. Come back in never.” You started to skate away, but Kai caught your arm and dragged you towards him. “Argh! No fishy things, okay?” You suspiciously eyed him.

“Okay, Star.” Kai gently whispered. Then he leaned in and softly kissed your cheek. His lips lingered on your skin for longer than necessary. Finally, Kai pulled away. He gave you a heart-stopping smile then skated off.

You touched your heated cheek. Someone stopped in front of you, and you looked up at the last alien. “If you don’t want me to kiss you, I won’t kiss you.” Baekhyun promised. You glanced at the rest of Exo-K then shrugged as casually as possible. “You might as well go for it. It’s not fair, right?”

Baekhyun smiled, “Fairness doesn’t matter, Star. It’s your wishes that I respect.”

You couldn’t help but be touched. “I…do want you to kiss me, Baekhyun.” Your cheeks grew hot when you said those words, and you couldn’t meet his eyes. Your heart was thumping hard in your chest. *Did I just really ask him that? No Haebin, you babo-* All of a sudden, you left warm lips on your forehead. Your eyes widened as your heartbeat accelerated.

Slowly, Baekhyun pulled away. You shifted your gaze upwards and stared at him in surprise and awe. Baekhyun smiled, gently flipped his hair, and skated away. *Oh wow…* You put a hand over your heart.

Suddenly, Sehun came over with the mistletoe, “I’m ready, Star!”

“Huh? What? Sehun! You already got your kiss!” You stated.

“But I have the mistletoe~” Sehun beamed.

Laughing, you pushed him away, “Get out of here.”

Sehun waved and skated off.

Chuckling, you shook your head *That alien kid.*

“Mei-mei!” Someone called. You turned your head, and your face dropped, “Oh, please. Don’t tell me…”

Exo-M grinned as they waved their own mistletoe around. You slapped your forehead. *Where did they get that?!*

“Don’t worry, mei-mei. You don’t have to kiss all of us.” Luhan smirked.

“Then who- hey!” You yelped as Tao and Xiumin dragged you somewhere.

“Gege!” Tao waved. Kris looked up. Your eyes rounded in alarm. *No way! They want me to kiss Kris?!*

Exo-M pulled you towards him. They waved the mistletoe around. “Go on! Kiss him! We have 5 mistletoes, so kiss him 5 times!” Xiumin widely grinned. “I- but- hey-“ You didn’t know what to say. You glanced up at Kris who stared down at you. Your cheeks flared red, and you uneasily looked away. *This is so awkward!* “Come on, mei-mei!” Exo-M encouraged. Xiumin gave you a small push towards Kris. Your eyes widened as you zoomed in towards him.

Kris studied your eyes. You anxiously avoided eye contact. From the way you were desperately chewing on your bottom lip, he could tell you were nervous and didn’t want to do this. Kris pushed himself off the ledge, “Put the mistletoe away.” He glanced at you once more then skated in a different direction.

Your eyes rounded in surprise. *He just…left?* “Ooo mei-mei! Duizhang rejected you!” Xiumin cracked up. “Quiet.” You muttered. You watched Kris leave the rink with a worried expression. *Is he upset? He didn’t change his mind about be being his ‘soulmate’, did he?*

“Well this is a waste…” Tao glanced at the mistletoe, “Can I kiss mei-mei instead?”

“TAO!” Xiumin, Lay, Chen, and Luhan disapprovingly shouted.

“Star!” Suho called. You looked up. He held out his hand, “Come on. Let’s skate.” You willingly skated towards him and took his hand. Chanyeol skated over from behind and wrapped his arms around you. His lips curved into a satisfied smile. *My teddybear.* Chanyeol snuggled closer. You lightly bopped his head, “Get off me, you giant creeper.”

“Star!” Sehun skated over, “Let’s play freeze tag!"

“Freeze tag?”You asked. He grinned and nodded, “Let’s separate into teams.”

The rest of Exo-K came over. Before teams could be chosen, Exo-M came over, “We want to play, too!”

“Awww.” Exo-K groaned.

“Now the teams will be uneven!” D.O. frowned.

“Do you know basic math? You were going to be uneven before anyways. This genius.” Xiumin snorted.

You counted the heads, “Someone is missing.” “Gege won’t play.” Tao said. You looked towards Kris who was sitting on the bench. “Hey yo, duizhang!” Xiumin hollered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter