Swim Trunks for the Aliens

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzUw76ssNY

-----

It was a hot, sticky day in August.

If you were in at Star’s PC Room right now, you would have been bored but cool in the air-conditioned building with Jongjin and Hyunseok, eating fruity shaved ice.

However, you were on vacation in Shanghai with none other than Exo-K.

At that present moment, the seven of you were shopping for swimsuits.

“Star!” Sehun hollered. You stopped looking at the souvenirs and walked over, “Yeah?”

“Is this what I’m supposed to wear when I’m swimming?” Sehun held out a revealing two piece bikini and scratched his head in pure innocence.

*Oh God. Nobody taught the alien what he was supposed to wear when he had to go for a swim?* You wondered.

A couple of girls passed by and saw Sehun with the bikini. They whispered, giggled, and walked away.

Mortified, you covered your face and peeked through your fingers.

“Star?” Sehun called out in puzzlement.

You lowered his arm and shook your head in rejection, “No, Sehun. I’m sorry but that’s not for you. It’s for girls.”

“Girls? Like you?” His eyes bugged out.

You rolled your eyes, “Yes, thank you very much for noticing my gender.”

Sehun still looked baffled. You patted his arm, “Come on. I’ll help you choose swim trunks.” “Trunks? As in where you put treasure in?” He questioned as you dragged him away. You rolled your eyes and didn’t even bother to answer that one.

After getting the aliens their first swim trunks, the seven of you headed back to the resort hotel. *Good thing I have my own business or I wouldn’t able to afford all this luxury. And thank God for Jongjin and Hyunseok oppas who insisted on keeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter