Gifts from the Heart

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIrl56tNV-s&feature=related

-----

All of you came back from the market. You went into your room and changed out of your wet clothing. You wore dry clothes and shut your closet door.

At that moment, there was a knock on your door.

“Come in.” You called, expecting Sehun. But it was Baekhyun.

“May I step inside for a moment?” He politely asked. You nodded, “Sure.”

Baekhyun came inside and shut the door behind him. “What’s up?” You asked.

Baekhyun approached you with his arms behind his back. You tried to peek at his back, “What are you hiding?”

“Your Christmas present.” Baekhyun shyly admitted.

Your eyes widened, “You got me a gift?!” His eyes softened, “It’s Christmas, Star. Of course I would get you a gift. It’s not fair if you only give us gifts.”

“But you got me a birthday present already.” You motioned to the giant Pucca doll by your bed.

“That was different.” Baekhyun lightly shrugged.

“Well…let’s see it then.” You agreed.

Baekhyun smiled, “I think we connected with our minds again, Star.”

“Wae?” You asked.

“Because…I got you us, too.” He whispered.

“Us?” You asked in bafflement.

“Surprise!” Baekhyun brought out the gifts from his back. In one hand, he was holding a Pucca cup. In the other, a Garu one.

“Omo!” You blinked in pleasant surprise, and a smile came on your face.

Baekhyun smiled, “This cup is for you.” He held up the Pucca one, “And this is my cup.” He lightly wagged the Garu cup. “And when we’re together, it becomes like this.” Baekhyun put the cups side by side.

Your eyes rounded at the complete picture it formed.

Pucca and Garu were kissing. Garu looked like he was shock with blush covering his cheeks. Pucca was blushing also, but she seemed to be enjoying the kiss.

You couldn’t help but laugh, “Omo! That’s adorable!” “It is, huh?” Baekhyun smiled.

You took the cups and matched them together again. A sweet, affectionate smile came on your face, “This is so cute. Look at Garu’s expression! He totally hates it and loves it at the same time!”

“You’re like Pucca, but I’m not like Garu at all.” Baekhyun said.

“In what ways?” You asked.

“For one…I will never put my hair like that.” Baekhyun referred to Garu’s bizarre hairstyle, and you giggled, “Good. Because I wouldn’t talk to you if you really did your hair like that.”

Baekhyun smiled. “And two…” His gaze softened, “I wouldn’t react like that if you kissed me.”

Your expression changed. Your smile disappeared, and surprise crossed your face. Slowly, you gazed up at him.

Baekhyun searched your eyes, “If you kissed me…I wouldn’t just stare and turn red like that.” You could feel your heartbeat accelerating in your chest. It was thumping madly and loudly. You just hoped his sensitive ears wouldn’t pick up on your changed heart rate.

“Mei-mei!” The door swung open. You jumped up in surprise, and Baekhyun turned back to see who had disturbed the moment. “Oops! Sorry!” Tao looked at you with a big smile, “Suho gege wants you down!” “Oh. Okay. I’ll be right there.” You promised. Tao glanced at Baekhyun then left.

You looked up at Baekhyun, “Thank you for the Christmas gift, Baekhyun. We can use it tonight when we drink hot chocolate, okay?” He smiled and nodded. You smiled back and went downstairs with your cups. You looked at them once more and giggled with a bubbly feeling in your stomach. *I love this present.* You skipped into the kitchen to find Suho, Lay, Chen, and Sehun preparing lunch.

“Cut the crusts off the sandwiches, okay, Lay?” You asked. He nodded and carefully sliced the crusts.

You opened the cupboard and carefully placed the new cups in there. With a smile, you shut the cupboard and went to help Chen.

Chanyeol poked his head into the kitchen. He saw you in there, and his eyes widened. Chanyeol glanced around then snuck up behind you. He cleared his throat, and you looked up in surprise. “Oh, Yeol. You surprised me.” You continued to spread the mayonnaise on the slices of bread. Chanyeol cleared his throat again, “Er, Star. A moment, please?” You wiped your hands on the towel and expectantly looked up at him, “Yes?”

“Follow me.” Chanyeol nodded to the exit, took your hand, and led you to the empty living room.

“What is it?” You asked. Chanyeol looked nervous as he glanced around.

“No one is around so tell me. Did Xiumin cause trouble again?” You suspiciously eyed him.

Chanyeol shook his head. “Then what is it? Come on. You’re making me nervous.” You crossed your arms.

“I wanted to give you something.” He said. You patiently waited.

Chanyeol reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, red, velvet box. You straightened up in curiosity, “What is that?”

“My Christmas present to you.” Chanyeol whispered. He opened the box. You gasped, “Omo.”

Inside were beautiful, pearl earrings that were shaped like bows.

“I got you a necklace for your birthday, so I wanted to get you something different for Christmas. I hope you like it, Star.” Chanyeol gazed into your eyes.

You smiled happily, “I love it, Yeol. It’s very beautiful. Do you mind if I wear them now?”

“Of course not.” He shook his head and took the earrings out of the box. You reached out for them, but he held them away, “I’ll put them on for you.” You stood still as Chanyeol gently pushed the earrings in your piercings. He latched them on and stepped back. His eyes shined when he saw his gifts on your ears.

“How do I look? Do they match me?” You beamed.

Chanyeol curled your hair behind your ear with an adoring smile, “Perfect.”

You smiled and hugged his waist, “Thanks, Yeol.”

Chanyeol’s ears turned pink, but he smiled widely, “You’re welcome, Star~ Thank you for my gift also.” He touched the new necklace around his neck then locked his arms around your waist. “Wait until I get you a bracelet and a ring, too.”

You chuckled, “I won’t have to buy jewelry anymore.”

Chanyeol smiled and kissed your nose in response.

 --------

Christmas night was cozy and warm. The Christmas lights were on for the last time. Fire was blazing in the fireplace and made comfortable crackling noises. Kai fixed the fireplace to make sure the fire wouldn’t go out any moment. Sehun, Lay, Luhan, and Suho were laughing at the variety show. Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen were lounging on the couch. Tao, Xiumin, and D.O. were playing jenga.

“NOOO!” Xiumin wailed as the tower of blocks went down.

Tao laughed, and D.O. smirked, “All right. You deserve your punishment.”

Xiumin winced as they slapped his wrists. D.O. slapped extra hard, causing Xiumin to roll on the floor in pain. “LAY! HEAL MY ARM!” Lay didn’t even hear him.

You poked your head out of the kitchen and sweetly called, “Can someone help me carry the trays, please?” Everyone was too busy doing their own thing to answer you. You narrowed your eyes and yelled, “YO, ALIENS! ONE OF YOU GET YOUR OF THE COUCH AND CARRY THE DAMN TRAYS WITH ME!”

Immediately, all of them, including Kris, bolted up.

“I’ll help.” Suho helpfully went into the kitchen. You handed him the tray of hot chocolates, “Be careful.”

“I will~” Suho left. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter