Ice Skating

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbIpJ416CgI

------

School was officially over for the winter. Now you were free to enjoy your vacation with 12 crazy aliens.

“WAAAA! SOMEBODY STOP ME! LUHAN!” Xiumin flailed his arms as he gilded across the ice at a rapid pace. Luhan waved his hand, and Xiumin slowed down. Xiumin sighed with relief.

You giggled as you expertly skated around him, “What’s wrong, penguin? Can’t get used to your natural habitat?”

Xiumin scowled and pointed at the skates, “It’s these damn shoes! They’re making me slippery!”

You held onto your stomach as you doubled over with laughter. You looked around and saw Sehun, Lay, Suho, and Chen having a hard time adjusting to the ice skates.

“Whoa whoa whoa! OOF!” Sehun landed hard on his bottom.

You chuckled at their cute fails. *I guess aliens aren’t good at everything, after all.*

Kris smoothly floated towards you. *Wait…why does he seem taller than usual?* You narrowed your eyes at his skates. No other humans could see except for you that his ice skates were floating an inch above the ground. You pointed accusingly, “Cheater!” Kris smirked, “I’m just using my ability. That’s called using your resources, not cheating.” You made a face.

“Starrr!” Sehun coasted towards you. He grabbed onto your waist before he could splat onto the ground again. “I don’t like this ice skating thing! It’s so hard, and my hurts!” He wailed.

“It’s not too hard. If a clumsy dummy like me can do it, so can you. Come on. I’ll teach you.” You took his hands and skated backwards. “One leg at a time, that’s it. Bend slightly a little. No! Don’t stick out your like that!” Sehun was a quick learner. Soon, he had the hang of it and began to skate faster. “Waaa! I’m skating now! Look!” He waved a peace sign in the air as he gilded around the rink.

“Show-off.” Xiumin muttered. You laughed and put your thumbs up, “Good job, Sehun!”

“Mei-mei, look!” Tao called. You looked up to see him doing a triple spin in the air and gracefully landing back on the ice. “Whoa! That was awesome!” You clapped. Sehun scowled *Just watch. I’ll learn how to spin in the air, too!*

“Star! Please help me!” Suho skated uncontrollably towards you. You quickly caught his arms, and he sighed in relief. “Thank you so much. I thought I would never stop.” You chuckled, “I didn’t know leader-nim was so clumsy.” He blushed.

“Not as clumsy as you~” Someone sang as they skated past.

“Shut up, Kai!” You snapped. He skated away like a pro. “And wipe that smirk off your face!” You called. Kai laughed and shook his head *How’d she know?*

“Can you teach me how to skate, too, Star?” Suho shyly asked.

You smiled, “Sure.” You taught him how to maintain his balance first. Then you taught him how to skate forwards, You held his hands as you skated backwards. “One leg at a time. Yeah, just like that. If you feel like you’re going to fall, just bend your knees and put your arms out on the sides. Got it?”

Suho smiled and nodded, “Got it. You know…there’s one good thing about not being able to skate well.”

“And what would that be?” You asked.

Suho gave you a charming smile that would make any girl go weak in the knees, “I get to hold your hands.”

“You cheesy leader, you.” You lightly pushed him, and he laughed.

Suho skated towards D.O. and Kai, “LOOK GUYS! I CAN SKATE- OOF!” He collapsed onto the ice, and you winced at the impact. D.O. pretended not to know him. Kai covered his face in shame. *I can’t believe this is our leader.* Chen and Lay came by and helped Suho up. “Thanks, guys.” He dusted the shavings of ice off his jeans, and waved at you with a big smile, “I’M OKAY!”

A few people glanced towards you. *Gosh, Suho. Can you be any more embarrassing?* You started to raise your arm to wave back, but Sehun came by and forced you to put your hand down. “We don’t know him. Just skate away, Star.” Sehun led you along. Suho’s smile fell, “H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter