"Lambs"

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsZQkabmZA0

-------

One hour quickly passed by.

You came out to the co-ed section of the sauna in your pink clothes. You had created a lamb hat with your towel and it was snugly fit over your head. You walked around the large, open place in search for the 12 aliens. *Where are they? Are they still washing? Did they forget to come out? Don’t tell me they had a fight in there…*

Out of nowhere, someone jumped out and slung his arm around your neck, “STAR!”

You slightly jumped in the air and looked up. You sighed in relief and put a hand over your startled chest, “Yeol, you scared me.” He smiled affectionately at you then his eyes shifted up to the lamb hat. His mouth fell open a bit *Whoa…cool.*

Chanyeol pulled away from you then held his towel out, “Star! Make me a hat, too!”

“What? This?” You looked up and pointed at the towel on your head. He eagerly nodded.

“Araso.” You took the towel and neatly folded it into a lamb hat. You stuck it over his head and tucked his hair in at the right places.

D.O. and Sehun ran over. “Star, what are you doing?! What is that on your and Chanyeol’s heads?!” D.O. asked with wide eyes. “These are called lamb hats. You make them with your towel.” You explained.

“ME, TOO! ME, TOO!” Sehun held his towel out.

“Okay, okay.” You began to roll it and put the finished towel on his head. He beamed and looked at himself in the glass mirror. *I love lamb hats!* “How do I look, Star?” Sehun put a peace sign next to his face and grinned. “Cuter than me.” You admitted.

“What’s this?! I spy a bunch of cows!” Suho appeared with Baekhyun and Kai.

“They’re lambs, hyung.” D.O. rolled his eyes.

“Lambs?! How pretty!” Suho lightly your head with an affectionate smile, “You look so adorable, Star.”

“I tend to disagree, but then again you’d still think I was cute with a hairy mustache and a thick unibrow.” You shrugged.

“You’d look freaking beautiful.” Suho beamed.

*See?* You rolled your eyes.

“Mei-mei!” Someone called.

“Aww, man. I thought we lost them.” Sehun groaned.

You turned around to see Exo-M walking towards you. “Ha-ha! You couldn’t get rid of us!” Xiumin grinned.

“Ohhh, mei-mei! What is that?” Tao pointed to your head.

For the umpteenth time, you explained. His eyes glistened, “Make me one, too!” “Me, too!” Xiumin held his hand up. “Copycats.” Sehun growled. You sighed, “Let’s make it over there. I don’t want to be in everyone’s way.” You led them to one of the empty corners.

One by one, you made lamb hats for Tao, Xiumin, D.O., and Lay. There w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter