Quality Time with Luhan

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tGiuz7srOI&feature=related

------

You began to come back into consciousness. *I must have slept for so long.* Your body felt stiff and numb. You felt completely relaxed and warm. *I knew it was a good idea to stay in the room with understanding Baekhyun.* You smiled to yourself.

Slowly, your eyes began to open. There was a body right next to yours.

Your eyes drifted up to see Baekhyun’s sleeping face. You emitted a small gasp. *How did I get so close to Baekhyun?! I specifically remember being at least a foot away from him!*

You looked down to see his arm draped around your waist. You flushed deeply. *I can’t believe we fell asleep like this! So awkward!* You looked back up his face, and your expression automatically softened. You could feel his calm and steady heartbeat underneath your hand. You counted each heartbeat and compared it with your own. Your heart gradually slowed down so that it matched his. *Now we’re on the same pace…*

A small smile lit your face, but it quickly disappeared. *What the heck am I trying to prove with this? Stupid Haebin.* You shook your head, forgetting that Baekhyun was close to you. He slightly squirmed, and you froze. *Ohmygosh. What if he wakes up? How do I act?! What do I say?! Good morning? GAH, NO HAEBIN! Don’t be like Suho!*

In the midst of your panic, you peeked up at his face.

Fortunately, Baekhyun wasn’t planning on waking up soon.

You sighed in relief, glad that you didn’t have to face any awkwardness with him. Very carefully, you grasped Baekhyun’s wrist with your thumb and forefinger. As subtly as you could, you moved his arm from your waist and slid out from under his embrace. You set his arm on the ground and checked to make sure he hadn’t woken up. When you heard his even breath, you relaxed. *Have a good nap, Baekhyun.* Smiling, you left the room.

You felt a bit better having rested a bit. You stretched your arms and looked around the quiet Spa. *I wonder where everyone else is.* You were about to go search for them when you ran into someone. “Oops, sorry-“ You looked up, “Oh! Luhan!”

He blinked at you.

“You woke up!” You were glad to see a recognizable face.

“You did, too.” Luhan said.

“How did you know I was asleep? Did you spy on me?” You questioned.

Luhan pointed to the area next to his mouth, “Evidence.”

“Eh?” You looked in the mirror and gasped. There was a trail of dry drool. Embarrassed, you quickly scrubbed it off. *I must’ve looked like a fool.* When the mark was gone, you turned back to Luhan, “Do you know where the others are?”

He shrugged, “Sleeping?”

“Have you seen Xiumin?” You questioned.

“He won’t move from the ice room.” Luhan said.

“Still?! Isn’t he getting cold? He could get hypothermia.” You shook your head.

Luhan shrugged again, “I highly doubt it. He has the power of ice, remember? He loves the coldness. Once, when we were hiding out in a cave from Dunkrats, he froze the entire place. It was like watching a penguin. He wouldn’t stop gliding and jumping around.” You laughed loudly, “Seriously?!”

Luhan nodded. “So what happened?” You asked, interested.

“Duizhang made him stop freezing the entire place by threatening him that we wouldn’t feed him if he continued with his tactics.” He replied.

“And he actually listened?!” You asked, dumbfounded.

“Yeah. You know Xium

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter