Helping Star

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_rZrjI3oY&feature=related

------

It was past dinner.

Suho had made ramen for everyone, including Exo-M.

“Hey, how come I haven’t seen mei-mei around all day?” Xiumin questioned.

“She’s working.” D.O. muttered as he changed the channels.

Loud thumping came from the stairs as Baekhyun and Chanyeol came downstairs.

“Do you have Star’s jacket, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked. “Right here.” He held it out.

“Great. Let’s go.” Baekhyun opened the door and left. Chanyeol was about to follow but Xiumin called, “Hey! Where are you two going?!” “None of your business!” Chanyeol barked then left with a loud BANG of the door.

Xiumin sat back on the couch and pouted, “That was rude.”

“Seriously. Where are they going?” Tao asked.

“To see Star, probably. They should’ve taken me, too!” Sehun whined.

Suho chuckled and patted his head, “We can go see her later. Want ice cream, maknae?”

“YES PLEASE!” Sehun grinned. He loved ice cream almost as much as you.

Tao shot up, “I WANT ICE CREAM, TOO!”

“MY ICE CREAM! STAR BOUGHT IT FOR ME!” Sehun yelled.

“Maknae, be nice.” Suho chided.

Kai looked to the door *I want to go see Star, too…*

 ---------

“Thank you for coming! Have a good night! Hello, computer 16? Let me just check you off, please.” Star’s PC Room was busier than ever. You glanced at your open laptop uneasily. *At this rate, I won’t be able to finish my paper. Crap.*

“Excuse me. How much do I owe?” The agitated college male with a black beanie growled.

“Oops. Sorry. Hold on.” You checked him off and told him the fare. He paid you and you bowed, “Goodbye, sir! Come again!” Exhausted, you sank back into your seat and clutched your hair in frustration. *I’m going to fail freshman year. I just know it.*

More people crowded around the counter.

“Can I have a computer?”

“How much do I owe?”

“How come the computer froze?!”

“How do I download this attachment? It’s very important and I need to do it now.”

You grew dizzy *I need a break.*

Miraculously, two voices spoke. “I’ll assign you a computer.” “Where’s your computer? I can help you download the attachment.”

You looked up and your eyes shined *Yeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter