Valentine's Day?

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZnxKSPJH8&feature=related

----

Your second semester began and time went by quickly.

Already, it was February. And February meant Valentine’s Day.

Sehun looked around in confusion. *Why are there so many pink balloons in the air? I see a lot of chocolates, teddy bears, and flowers as well. Hmm…what’s going on?* Couples kissed left and right.

Somebody passed out a flier, and he read the words: HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO COUPLES! COME TO LILLY CAFÉ FOR FREE COUPLE SHAKES!

“Valentine’s Day? What’s that?” Sehun wondered aloud. He decided to go to the library and find out. On the way, he met up with Kai. “Kai hyung, do you know what Valentine’s Day is?”

He carelessly shrugged, “Beats me.” *Why do humans have so many ‘days’? Such a nuisance.*

“I’m going to look it up now. Come with me.” Sehun said.

Kai had nothing better to do, so he followed Sehun to the library.

Baekhyun spotted them and came over, “What are you guys doing here?”

“We have to use the computer, hyung.” Sehun replied.

“Come this way.” Baekhyun led them to the computer lab and signed them in. “Do you guys have a project?”

“Nope. We’re trying to find out what Valentine’s Day is.” Sehun said.

“Valentine’s Day?” Baekhyun curiously tilted his head.

“Do you know what that is?” Kai asked. Baekhyun shook his head.

“Well let’s look it up now!” Sehun sat down and typed at a speedy rate. His long fingers flew over the keyboard. He pressed enter and clicked on the first website. ‘February 14 is Valentine’s Day. Women give chocolate to men on that day. In return on March 14, which is White Day, men return gifts to the women.’

Sehun’s eyes widened, “There’s a White Day, too?!” “Geez. Humans and their days.” Kai shook his head.

“Wait! Do you know what this means?!” Sehun grabbed onto his hyungs who stared at him in puzzlement. “No, what?” Baekhyun asked. Sehun grinned, “THAT MEANS STAR HAS SOMETHING FOR US TODAY!” “Star…?” Baekhyun and Kai looked at each other. Sehun quickly grabbed his backpack, “LET’S GO HOME RIGHT AWAY! I HOPE MY CHOCOLATE DOESN’T MELT!” He ran off.

Kai and Baekhyun, still confused, followed Sehun to the exit. “Hyungs, go get the other hyungs! I’ll go look for Luhan hyung, Tao, and D.O. hyung!” Sehun ran off.

“Do you think Star really has something for us?” Baekhyun asked.

“I don’t know, but if she doesn’t, we’ll make her do something for us. After all, it’s Valentine’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter