You are Invited

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnXQgAyr34

-----

Christmas was just a week away. Holiday spirit was in the air, and everyone was in a good mood. Star’s PC Room was also nicely decorated. The lights were usually off, but cheery Christmas lights shined all around the room.

You and Hyunseok laughed and chatted at the counter while waiting for patrons to come and go.

The bell rang, and both of you looked up, “Welcome-“

“It’s just me.” Jongjin appeared.

“Oh, oppa! Your shift starts already?” You glanced at the clock. It was almost time for you to go.

“Man, time just flew by!” Hyunseok stated. You nodded in agreement.

You stood up and prepared to go home.

“Before you leave, here.” Jongjin brought out two envelopes from his bag. He handed one to you and gave the other to Hyunseok.

“What is this, oppa?” You asked.

“From what I remember, your birthday isn’t in December.” Hyunseok thoughtfully tapped his chin. “I’m glad you remember.” Jongjin chuckled.

You opened the envelope and pulled out the card. ‘You are invited to Won Jongjin’s Christmas Party!’

“Christmas party?” You blinked. “Party?! Sw-e-e-t!” Hyunseok whistled in approval.

Jongjin smiled and nodded, “And you’re invited.”

“It’s not a wild, drinking party, is it?” You suspiciously asked.

Jongjin laughed, “Is that what you see me as? A party animal?”

“Trust me, Haebin. You would not want to miss Jongjin’s parties. He throws the best ones.” Hyunseok rotated in his chair.

Jongjin smiled, “You’ll come, won’t you?”

Before you could answer, someone snatched the invitation away from you.

“Party?” Chanyeol blinked. Kai, Baekhyun, and Sehun looked over his shoulders. “Ooo! It’s a Christmas party!” Sehun said. Kai raised his eyes to meet Jongjin’s and smirked, “You will, of course, invite u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter