Chapter 8

Destiny

Tiffany feel so exited to go to Malaysia. She told Chansung about that. Chansung feel happy for his sister. Then, he got a called from Sooyoung.

"Hello", Chansung said.

"Hello, Chansung. Siwon asked me about your sister a few days ago", Sooyoung told Chansung.

"He want what from my sister?" Chansung asked like angry.

"He asked how is your sister", Sooyoung tried to calm him.

"He will not do anything to her, right?" Chansung asked her curiously.

"I don't know. He not saying anything. Thats all I can tell you. Bye", Sooyoung said.

"Okay, bye", Chansung said.

 

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In Terengganu, Malaysia.....

 

All the staffs feel so exited. They are impressed by what they're see.

"Wow, what a beautiful view", all of them said.

"Haha, I know", Taecyeon said.

They all tidy their staffs. They shared a room, 2/3 person. 

Taecyeon-Kwon

Gil-Sangryul

Dongmin-Sanghyun

Tiffany-Yoona

Wonhee-Bongsun-Sahyeon

Tiffany and Yoona was busy tidying their stuffs in the room. 

"It was fun right, unnie?" Yoona asked Tiffany happily.

"Yeah, it was fun. Yoona-ah, is there something between you and Taecyeon because I saw you two are so closed to each other?" Tiffany asked curious and also jealous.

"Hahaha... There's nothing between us unnie. He are our friend. Its not just him that I closed with, I closed with Jay, Khun, Junsu, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung too. We all closed with them except you unnie", Yoona teasing Tiffany. Tiffany laugh because of relieves.

"Yeah, just me that not so closed with them, Yoona. All I see is Siwon the bad guy. Why am I so blind", Tiffany like regret of what she doing all this time.

"Its not your fault, unnie. Its fate that you and him met", Yoona trying to comforting her. Tiffany smiled.

"Thanks for comforting me, Yoona", said Tiffany feel grateful have friend like Yoona. Then Tiffany got a text message from Siwon.

"Where are you, I want to meet you. I miss you so much, please..." Siwon said.

"I'm in Malaysia right now", Tiffany replied.

"WHAT? What are you doing there?" Siwon asked.

"Its non of your business", Tiffany off her phone after sending the message to Siwon.

 

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[What the hell are she doing there? Why didn't she tell me? That must be bast*rd Ok Taecyeon. Just watch out you two] Siwon like promise in his heart.

Yeonhee send him a text message.

"Siwon, I want to meet you tonight. I won't take no for an answer", Yeonhee threatening.

"Okay", replied Siwon. [Why did this crazy girl want to meet me?] Siwon shook his head.

That night, Siwon went to Yeonhee's house like the promise. Yeonhee waiting for him patiently.

"Why do you want to meet me?" Siwon asked harshly.

"You have to take the responsibility!" Yeonhee shouted to him.

"What? Hell, no", Siwon refused.

"You leaves your seed in mine, now you won't take the responsibility?! You eted guy, Choi Siwon", Yeonhee hit his chest strongly.

"You like a gives your body to me, now you want to blamed me? St*pid girl", Siwon slaped Yeonhee. Then he leaves the house. Yeonhee crying non stop. She then went to a pub for drink. She feel so much preassure.

 

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taecyeon and Tiffany walked beside the beach. They having conversation all night. Suddenly Taecyeon stop from walking. Tiffany surprised.

"Why are you suddenly stop?" asked Tiffany.

"Tiffany, I want to ask you wether you want to... be my girlfriend?" Taecyeon asked that make Tiffany shocked.

"I can't Taecyeon. The pasts make me...."

"Shh... Don't thinking about the pasts. The first time I saw you, I fall in love with you, Tiffany", Taecyeon begged her.

"I can't...", said Tiffany shook her head while crying. Then she turned around. Trying to run way from Taecyeon. But Taecyeon stop her by huged her in the back. His eyes also teary.

"I love you Tiffany, please accept me...", Taecyeon begged her again. Tiffany couldn't take it anymore. She turned aroung and faced Taecyeon. 

"I don't know what to say. I started to feel about you more than a friend. But I still love Siwon. I want to give you chance but..."

"Please gives me the chance. I will make you happy, Tiffany and forget about Siwon. We are meant to be together. You're my destiny. We're destiny", Taecyeon still begging her. Tiffany thinking about that. Then she nodded her head make Taecyeon so happy.

"Thank you, Tiffany. I will make you happy. I promise", said Taecyeon while raised his hand. They go back to their room. Tiffany told Yoona about what happen make Yoona screamed like crazy feel happy for Tiffany.

 

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yeonhee was drinking and drinking. Changmin whom also in the pub saw Yeonhee was drinking and its seem like she is drunk. He went to her.

"Yeonhee, what are you doing here?" asked Changmin feel so happy to see Yeonhee. He and Yeonhee were friend since high school.

"Me? Huh!" Yeonhee sighed make Changmin feel so curious.

"What happen?" Changmin tried to make a conversation with her.

"Max Changmin, I'm a single mother. Siwon leaves his seed on mine and won't take responsibility", confessed Yeonhee make Changmin shocked. 

"You're... pregnent?" asked Changmin tried to confirm it again. Yeonhee just nodded.

"Then, the baby will have no father then", Changmin said like regret. Again Yeonhee just nodded.

"If you agree, will you marry me? I will take the responsibility", Changmin said make Yeonhee shocked.

"What about Yoona then? You should marry with Yoona, not me", Yeonhee tried to make Changmin realizes.

"Actually my love to Yoona is just a fake. I love you Yeonhee, not Yoona", again Yeonhee shocked by what Changmin said. Before, she make Tiffany suffered by stealing Siwon and now her best friend. 'Oh no', Yeonhee sighed.

 

.........................................................................................

 

End of this chapter. How is the Redang Island? Is it beautiful?

Anyway, plz leave your comments and subscribe....