Behind the story part 4

Destiny

 

BTS Siwon-Yoona

 

When Tiffany was sent to the hospital because of got shot, Siwon leaned on the wall in the lock up and cried in regret. He got caught by cops after being reported in criminal by Taecyeon and the others. Taecyeon and Chansung almost kill Siwon but were stopped by their friends and girlfriend.

 

I’m totally a jerk! Fany, I’m sorry…

 

A week later, Siwon got a visitor. He wondered who the visitor is then his curiosity got an answer. It was Yoona!

 

“How is Tiffany?”

 

He asked Yoona.

 

“She’s okay, oppa. Luckily she got shot slightly from her stomach and her baby is safe as well”

 

Yoona answered. Tears formed in Siwon’s eyes. Hearing that, he felt relieve and guilty as well.

 

“I should just got punishment to death instead of three years in jail”

 

He said. Then, he sobbed in front of Yoona. Seeing that, made Yoona felt sad as well!

 

Maybe he loves Fany unnie as much as I love Changmin oppa…

 

“Oppa, I’ll visit you often to give you information about Fany unnie”

 

“Yoona, don’t you hate me? I mean, everybody hate me after what I done to Fany, so aren’t you hate me as well?”

 

He asked in curiosity. Yoona smiled at the question.

 

“Oppa, Fany unnie had forgave you, so why must I be angry at you when Fany unnie doesn’t?”

 

Yoona made a point there. Tiffany had forgiven him so, Yoona did the same.

 

Since that, Yoona visited Siwon everyday and she didn’t know why, her feelings slowly developed for Siwon. Seeing his charming smile and sweet dimple, made she can’t sleep at night.

 

The same goes to Siwon. He can’t forget the doe-eyed girl when he was supposed to sleep. Her smile, her doe eyes and her refreshing laugh made Siwon goes crazy all over her. Until one day, he confessed his real feelings for Yoona (even if he’s in jail). Yoona didn’t hesitate instead, she told him the truth as well.

 

Then, Tiffany made a request to the police to let go of Siwon for a day for her wedding. After the wedding end, Siwon got back to the jail. He remembered Tiffany’s words.

 

“This is what people call destiny”

 

It’s true! If I didn’t shoot Fany, then I won’t fall in love with Yoona…

 

Three years later,

 

It had been a month since Siwon got out from the jail. He was free 100%. He brought Yoona to a house obviously the house is huge and looked fancy.

 

“Oppa, where are you taking me?”

 

Yoona innocently asked. She was blindfolded by Siwon. Then, suddenly Siwon stopped. Yoona stopped as well.

 

“I’ll count to three, and you can open your eyes”

 

With that, he counted to three and Yoona opened her eyes. Yoona was surprised to see a huge house in front of her.

 

“What is this?”

 

“Our future newlywed house”

 

With that, Siwon got down on his knee and proposed to Yoona.

 

“Yoona, I’m really thankful when you came to the lock up to visit me. I fell in love with you and I hope I can take care of you really well just like what Tiffany wanted me to. Kwon Yoona, will you marry me?”

 

Yoona’s eyes were teary. She’d been waiting for this moment for such a long time from a guy she loved and loves her.

 

“Yes oppa, I’m willing to marry you”

 

And they got married after 6 months and live happily ever after…

 

 

……………….

 

 

Next chapter will be the last and it is TaecFany’s chapter…