Chapter 14

Destiny

 

Chan Sung look at Tiffany. He wants to ask Tiffany what had happened to her and Taec Yeon at Taec Yeon’s house earlier, but he know that it is not the right time to ask because everyone are busy about Yoon A.

 

“Noona, how is Taec Yeon’s parents? Are they a good person? Did they treat you nicely?” Chan Sung ask Tiffany that seems tired and rest her head on the sofa.

 

“They are okay. Oh yeah, I didn’t see Seung Hyun oppa, Si Won, Minho and Krystal there?” Tiffany asks her brother. As she knows, if something happen to the one of her friends, Seung Hyun, Si Won and Minho must there, like what happen to Seo Hyun last time. Seohyun was pregnant but the baby was aborted because of the accident she had with Yong Hwa last year.

 

“Soo Young said, Seung Hyun hyung, Minho and Krystal have meeting. But Si Won hyung I don’t know”, Chan Sung didn’t like Si Won’s name mentioned by his sister. Maybe she still loves Si Won, Chan Sung thought.

 

“Why are you asking about that jerk?” Chang Sung said a bit harsh. Tiffany is surprise. Why her brother raises his voice towards her? As long as she knows, Chan Sung never raise his voice towards anyone especially her and Soo Young. When they were little, their parents died in an accident. Tiffany is the one responsible to raise Chan Sung. Their live are not so affluent. Soo Young, Tiffany’s best friend helps them because Soo Young’s family the wealthiest among 9 of them and at the same time, Soo Young likes Tiffany’s little brother, Chan Sung. And Soo Young is the one that introduces Tiffany to Si Won and vice versa.

 

“What’s wrong with you, Chan Sung? He is Soo Young’s brother, your future brother in-law, can’t I asking about him?” Tiffany said with a soft tone with a hope that her brother will become calmer.

 

“I don’t like you mentioned his name. Are you still has feeling for him?”

 

“No. I’m just asking because all this while, if something happen to us, they will come and ask if we were okay or not. Especially Si Won! But it didn’t mean I still have feeling for him. He is still Soo Young’s brother, dongsaeng. You can’t deny it”, as Tiffany done talking, she goes upstairs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany rests her body on the bed. Suddenly, her phone is ringing. There’s one message from Si Won. She opens it.

 

“Tiffany, I want to meet you at flower park near D&A``` Café tomorrow 8 p.m.”

 

Tiffany did not know whether she should go or not. ‘Maybe he just wants to meet me as a friend’, she thoughts. She decides to accept Si Won’s invitation.

 

 

“Sure, why not? See you”, she replies.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The suddenly ringing from his phone made Si Won surprises. He saw a come in message. Tiffany’s name shows on the screen. He smiles.

 

“Sure, why not? See you”

 

‘Yes, my plan success! Just wait and see what I will do for tomorrow, Tiffany!’ Si Won smiles evilly.

 

…………

 

To be continued…