Behind the story part 1

Destiny

BTS – Chansung-Sooyoung

 

 

At a SSS hotel, a 502 room, there are two figures inside the room. Silence full between them. None of them had tried to spoke up. Finally, the guy tries to speak.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, do you like this?” Chansung asked Sooyoung that totally speechless. Chansung had prepared a candle light dinner for both of them.

 

“I don’t like… But I love it”

 

Chansung goes to her and lifts up her chin.

 

“I only do this for the woman I love, and it was only you and my noona”, Chansung said as he close the gasp between him and Sooyoung and kisses the girl’s lips.

 

“If only you have to choose between me and your sister, who will you choose?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I will choose the both of you. I don’t want to lose one of you”

 

“Nice choice!” Sooyoung said and pulls her self in Chansung’s embrace.

 

 

-

 

 

After the talks and dinner, they had a dance. They listen to romantic genre music and started dancing romantically. After a while, Chansung takes Sooyoung slowly to the bed. He puts her gently on it and get on top of her. He stares at the beauty’s face and gives her a long peck on the lips.

 

While Chansung gives her a peck, Sooyoung closed her eyes. She thinks that maybe Chansung wants to take it to the next level but then, she feels a body on her and Chansung gives her a long peck. She opens her eyes and only to find out that her boyfriend is sleeping. She feels slightly disappointed and pushes the guy to her side instead and slowly, she falls asleep.

 

 

-

 

 

The next morning, both of them are having their breakfast in the cafeteria of the SSS hotel. Chansung can feel the tense build up between them.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, are you mad at me?”

 

Sooyoung shook her head, doesn’t know why suddenly Chansung asked her that.

 

“I’m sorry about last night. I thought maybe you want to take it slowly”

 

Finally Sooyoung understood on what Chansung tried to say.

 

“I admit that I feel disappointed about that. But it’s just for a while. I didn’t mad at you anymore”, she said with a smile.

 

Finally, Chansung creates a smile too.

 

 

 

BTS – Junsu-Hyoyeon

 

 

Junsu is in his office, working all day just for his future family (Thinking about Hyoyeon). Then, he got a message from his girlfriend.

 

Lovely Hyo texted:

 

Oppa, I’m done now. Pick me up!

 

Junsu replies and packs his things and ready to pick Hyoyeon up.

 

---

 

My Junsu oppa texted:

 

Arasso, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.

 

Hyoyeon read Junsu’s message and wait for the latter. People around asking her if she wants a ride but she says that her boyfriend gonna pick her up.

 

“Hyoyeon-ssi, you’re not home yet?” asked her dance teacher.

 

“Not yet, Ms. Park, I’m waiting for someone”, said Hyoyeon.

 

“Okay, I guess I’ll say goodbye now. Annyeong!” Ms. Park waves her hand and Hyoyeon bowed to her.

 

After a few minutes, Junsu arrives.

 

They got in Junsu’s car and Junsu starts driving to Kim’s house to send Hyoyeon.

 

“Oppa, are you mad at me?” Hyoyeon asked suddenly.

 

“What are you talking about? Why must I mad at you?” Junsu said coldly.

 

“See.. You’re being so cold to me lately, why?”

 

“Hyo-baby, to tell you the truth, I don’t like the idea that you want to be a dancer. I would like you to do business just like your sister. And we will build a company together under our name!”

 

“I told you from the start that I am interested in dancing!”

 

“I knew it, that’s why I’m having second thought to be with you”, Junsu said in a slow voice and Hyoyeon heard it.

 

“WHAT? Don’t you dare to break up with me Lee Junsu! I love you to death, no other, just you”

 

“Okay, okay, don’t shout at me. I know you love me. But…” Junsu took her hand.

 

“I would like you to be my wife Kim!”

 

Did he just propose to me? Hyoyeon thought.

 

“And then, we will live together happily ever after…”

 

Just like a fairytale ending…