Chapter 5

Destiny

The next day:

 

Tiffany was prepare breakfast for Chansung and herself. When she saw Chansung come downstairs, she gives him a very bright eye-smile. " Noona, you look so happy today", Chansung said. " Of course because its my first day", Tiffany replies. They started to eat together.

 

With Kims' siblings: 

 

Jaejoong, Boa, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were eating their breakfast. Then Jaejoong said " Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, when will both of you get married with Wooyoung and Junsu?" he asks the twin. " Still in plan", the twin answer at the same time. Then Boa interrupted " Honey, don't force them. They have their own life". " Yeah, sister-in law is true", Taeyeon said. " Okay", Jaejoong surrender.

 

At Choiking Group Company:

 

Minho was doing his work. Then he saw Yuri pass by him. Suddenly he remembering the pasts when he and Yuri were dating.

 

Flashback.

 

Minho was busy in the States because he gets alot of assingment according to his lecturers give him. He totally forgot about Yuri in Korea was waiting for him to come back. While with Yuri, was busying in school but still have time to thinking about her boyfriend, Choi Minho. ' Minho, when will you come back?" she thought in her heart. Without her realizing, Jung Yunho always have his eye on her. But she never see him. All she could think is Minho. ' Is Minho the only guy in your head? Pleas, have some interest on me, Kwon Yuri!' he shouted in  his heart. Years have past, Yuri couldn't take it anymore. He started to give Yunho a chance. Actually, she knows that Yunho have crush on her. When she only focus on Yunho, she started to fall in love with him. Then Minho came back to Korea. She find out about Yuri are dating Yunho already from his sister, Choi Sooyoung and his brother, Choi Seunghyun. He felt really angry at that time because Yuri dumped him but then he realizes that its all his fault. He totally forgotten about Yuri, his sister best friend.

 

End of flashback.

 

' I'm totally a babo. Choi Minho, stop thinking the past. She already married to your brother best friend now', thought Minho. Krystal saw Minho whom was in sad. She go to him. " Minho oppa, stop thinking about Yuri unnie already. She is my sister-in law now"  ' I wish you have some interest on me', thought Krystal. 

 

Minho: I wish I had to but I can't.

Krystal: Why you can't?

Minho: Because she's my first lover.

Krystal: Minho oppa, there have plenty of girls out there. Have some interest on them [ especially me ].

Minho: I'll try, okay Krystal Jung Soojoung! [ Wow, you look pretty cute too, Krystal ].

 

Then Krystal leaves him alone. ( Minho, Yuri and Krystal work at the same company ).

 

With Taecyeon and Tiffany:

 

Taecyeon introduces Tiffany to the other staffs and vice versa. He introduces her to Ji Sangryul, Noh Sahyeon, Kim Wonhee, Shin Bongsun, Jang Dongmin, Gil, Yoon Sanghyun and Jo Kwon. Yoona gives Tiffany a welcome hug. ( Sangryul, Wonhee, Bongsun, Sanghyun, Kwon and Yoona are members of Family Outing Season 2, and Noh Sahyeon, Gil and Jang Dongmin are special guests in episode 8 & 9 best friend special. Yoona are one of the staff ). They happily welcome Tiffany as their new member in the company. TIffany started doing her job with the staffs' help especially Yoona. When lunch time, they lunch together. Tiffany takes this chance to have conversation with Yoona because when working time, they get no chance to. 

 

Tiffany: Yoona-ah, the 2 days befor yesterday, I met Max in a pub. 

Yoona: What you have said to him then? ( curious )

Tiffany: I asked her when he will propose you. He said he get no time to because he was really busy.

Yoona: ( Sad ) Its okay. I can still wait for him too.

Sanghyun + Dongmin: ( Interrupted ) Fany-ah, do you happy working here?

Tiffany: Yeah, I'm really happy.

Kwon: Its good then. Our boss is so nice, right hyung?

Sangryul + Gil: Its true.

Wonhee + Bongsun + Sahyeon: We feeling sorry for our boss because till now, he still don't have a girlfriend.

Taecyeon: Hey, what are you talking about? ( shyly ) Stop it already. Just eat.

All: Alright boss! ( salute, then laughing )

Tiffany: [ Its great to work here then in Choiking Group. I wonder what is Siwon doing right now ].

 

..........................................................................................................................................................

 

End of this chapter.