Chapter 15

Destiny

 

 

1 and half months later…

 

 

A bride was waiting in the waiting room, while her groom slowly enters the main hall in the church and were escorted by one man behind him. A father was waiting for the groom with a book in his hand.

 

“Now, the arrival of the groom, Ok Taecyeon”, the emcee announces the arrival of the main cast.

 

While the bride heard the announcement and it’s made her more nervous. Then, the front door of the waiting room open and enter a girl.

 

“Tiffany, it’s your time to come out”, said the girl. Tiffany nods her head and steps closer to the girl and ready to come out.

 

Outside, Chansung was waiting and heard steps closer him. He turns his head towards the steps coming from and saw two girls coming to him.

 

“Finally, you’re here”, said Chansung and Tiffany nodded. She walks slowly to Chansung and links her arm with Chansung. While the other girl is standing them and ready to escorts them heading to the main hall. They slowly takes their legs to the church.

 

“There, the arrival of the bride, Tiffany Hwang the guy besides her is representatives of her father, Hwang Chansung, her brother”, the emcee announces once again.

 

Taecyeon looks at his bride with sparkling eyes. He admires at how beautiful his wife-to-be is. His bride comes towards him and he accepts her hand that were handed by Chansung.

 

“Hyung, take care of her”, said Chansung and taps the older man’s shoulder gently. Taecyeon nods and brings Tiffany to near the father.

 

“Carefully”, Taecyeon said as Tiffany carefully takes her legs to the father.

 

After 10 minutes, finally Taecyeon and Tiffany are official husband and wife. [A/N: I don’t really know how Christian gets married because I’m not Christian. I’m afraid that I’ll made mistake] To make the event more fun, Taecyeon kisses Tiffany gently and they heard screams and applauds from the guest. The groom and the bride turn their heads and face the guest. Taecyeon’s eyes stop at his mother and saw his mother gives him a big smile, the same with his father.

 

They slowly taking their steps and went in front. After that, they stop in the middle as their friends approach them.

 

“Congrates Tiff, Taec! Finally, you two are a married couple”, said Jaebum, the of Taecyeon for a day today. Taecyeon smiles and gives Jaebum a thank you look. At the same time, he puts his hand around Tiffany’s waist. Tiffany felt safe in Taecyeon’s hand.

 

“Tiffany unnie, are you okay? You look pale”, said Yoona and gives her a concern look. “Yeah unnie, you look pale”, agreed the maknae of the group, Seohyun, Yoona’s sister. Tiffany looks at them and gives them a weak smile while nods her head.

 

“I’m okay, it’s just that my injuries still hasn’t fully recover yet”, said Tiffany as her friends feel sorry for her. Taecyeon looks at her and gives her a soft kiss on the head. They look at each other eyes for a while before someone told them that they should take a group photos. They agreed and take a group photos. After that, Tiffany throws her flower and the flower falls in Yoona’s hand. Everyone went quiet and gives Yoona a naughty smile. It was you’re-dead-Yoona look. As Yoona also surprise that she got the flower.

 

-

 

Yoona steps outside and saw a guy stood in front of a tree. He was closed his eyes and his hands were put in his pants’ pocket. He opens his eyes and saw Yoona in front of him. He smiles at her and Yoona smiles back. She takes a deep breath and went closer to the guy.

 

“You’re okay?” asked Yoona after arrives right in front of him. He didn’t answer instead he smiles. He hugs Yoona and gives her a soft kiss on her forehead. He lifts up her chin and they look at each others’ eyes for a while.

 

“I never dream to do this to you. I always dream that it was Tiffany”, said the guy and kisses her gently. Yoona kisses him back.

 

“Me too. I always dream to do this with Changmin oppa, not you, Siwon oppa”, she said and gives him a sincere smile made Siwon smiles too.

 

While the others, stood near them and saw what happen between the two.  They give them a supportive smile; specify that they approve to the new couple. Siwon nearer the groom and the bride!

 

“Taecyeon, Tiffany, I’m sorry for caused you two a lot of trouble before thinking to the affect. Especially you...” he pointed to Tiffany. “I’ve caused you a lot of trouble. I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you. Please forgive this babo!” said Siwon pointed to himself. Tiffany looks at him with a smile.

 

“Oppa, I’ve forgive you. You deserve it”, Tiffany stops for a while and near him. “This is what people called destiny”, she whispered at Siwon’s ear and they looks at each other’s eyes.

 

Destiny can be weird. And it also can be sweet. Like me, Taecyeon oppa and Siwon oppa. We broke up because of destiny. And Taecyeon oppa’s came is a destiny. My injury is a destiny to Siwon oppa and Yoona. Tiffany thought and let out a smile…

 

 

 

The end…..

 

...............

This may be the end for the whole story, but I’m gonna make behind the story for the other couple including Changmin-Yeonhee, Minho-Krystal and Siwon-Yoona. And last but not least, TaecFany couple. Gidario….