Chapter 7

Destiny

That night, Siwon went to Yeonhee's house like usual what they did. After having their dinner, they watched movie together. After that, they went to the bed and having ...

 

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Changmin called Yoona and picked her up for dinner. They having their conversation. Then, Yoona asked Changmin what the most Changmin avoiding for.

"Max, when will you ask me to marry you?" asked Yoona with a sad tone.

"I'm busy right now Im Yoona, I'm sorry", anwer Changmin feel sad for Yoona.

"You know what, I'm really jealous with my sisters. They're happy with their family now. Boa unnie and Jaejoong oppa are having their child soon", said Yoona thinking of her oldest sister.

"Did you really love me or its just a fake?" asked Yoona make Changmin startled. 

[I'm sorry Yoona for playing fool your feeling. My love for you is just a fake. Its true what you said.] Changmin said in his heart.

"Oo...ff...cou...rse I love you... Yoona", said Changmin to Yoona stuttering.

"You stuttering. Its mean that you lied", Yoona almost screamed at that time.

"I'm not, Yoona. Trust me, okay", Changmin tried to calm her. 

Yoona left the restaurant ignoring Changmin yelled her name from the back. She was really upset with Changmin. "Yoona, let me explain first", Changmin chased her. But Yoona still ignoring him. She ride taxi to go back home. 

[Is someone in your heart right now, Max Changmin?] Yoona yelled in her heart.

 

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Siwon kissed Yeonhee gently and started to unbotton her shirt. They having so badly. The next morning, Yeonhee wants to say something to Siwon but she too scared.

"Si...Si..Siwon...", Yeonhee stuttering called his name.

"Yes? Why are you stuttering dear?" Siwon asked her.

"I'm... I"m... pregnent", Yeonhee still stuttering.

"WHAT? Why are you so careless? Abort the baby", Siwon ordered her.

"WHAT?! I will not, Choi Siwon. Plus this, its 5 times already I aborted the babies!" Yeonhee not obeying him.

"You crazy? I will not take the responsibility", Siwon told her.

"You have too..."

"I WILL NOT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He shouted make Yeonhee startled.

Siwon left Yeonhee alone and drive back home. When he entered the house, he closed the door harshly make Seunghyun, Yeeun, Sooyoung and Minho startled. 

"What's wrong with you, brother in-law?" asked Yeeun tried to be nice to him.

"Nothing", he said in a soft tone. He really loves Yeeun as his sister in-law. To him, Yeeun is a nicest girl ever after her mother and Tiffany.

[Tiffany? Why suddenly I thought about her? Am I really miss her so much? Then what about Yeonhee? She's pregnent now?] he asked many question but only in his heart.

After the breakfast, Siwon want to discuss something with Sooyoung. He grab her elbow and drag her to the sofa.

"Sis, how is Fany?" he asked his only sister, Choi Sooyoung.

"She's fine. And happy now with..."

"With who?" he asked impatient.

"With Taecyeon", [Its deserves you, bro. She suffered because of you. Plus, my boyfriend, Hwang Chansung hate you, Choi Siwon.].

"What? Is she really dating that bast*rd?" he asked curiously.

"Hey!Don't called him like that, he's not bast*rd Siwon. Yes, she is", Sooyoung said trying to play fool with Siwon.

Siwon so upset and go upstaires weakly. In his heart is full with revenge to Taecyeon and Tiffany. He will seperate the both of them. 

[I will make you two suffer Taecyeon, Tiffany. Just see what I'm gonna do.].

 

..............................................................................................................................................