Chapter 10

Destiny

Tiffany's P.O.V.

 

After came back from Malaysia, I feel so happy. Even though I lost my ity, but I given it to someone who really love and sincere to me. I admit that my principe to not even lost ity at such a young age, but Taecyeon seem really sincere to me not much like Siwon who only want my ity. I love him more that I love Siwon now. Now, I believe in my destiny with Ok Taecyeon. But since I came back, Siwon always on beg on me to be with me again. I've heard that he leaves Yeonhee after make her pregnent. Poor her. Bast@rd Choi Siwon! Why you don't have kind hearted like your hyung, your sister in-law, your dongsaengs Choi Sooyoung and Choi Minho? I will never accept you back into my life! Never!!!

 

End of Tiffany's P.O.V.

 

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho was doing his work when Krystal knocked the door. He smiled at her.

"Why do you want to see me?" asked Krystal with her heart beating fast.

"Well, do you mind to go out with me tonight?" Minho asked hoping for Krystal to say yes.

"Emm... err...", Krystal don't know what to say as she startled by Minho's asked, yet she still feel happy.

"Don't stuttening. Just say yes, please...", Minho beg to her. And Krystal just nodded shyly. Minho was so happy and without realizing it, he stand up and shouted "Yahooo~!!!'

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's P.O.V. 

 

I was so nervous to meet Max oppa today. It was not because I think of he will propose to me but there is gonna be bad news instead. When I step my foot on Delicous Cafe..., I saw him with simple shirt but still look so handsome. I walked nervously to him and said hi to him.

"Hi Max?"

"Hey!"

"What do you want to say, oppa?"

"I'm sorry to tell you that...", cannot contol his emotion that he will hurt her and tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Oppa, why are you crying?"

"I'm..."

 

Finally update for Destiny. Sorry to keep you waiting, and sorry if it is a bad chapter. Plz apply tp be my co-author. And plz support me as the author!