Chapter 1

Destiny

Tiffany Hwang wake up in the morning. She take a bath and then go downstairs to making breakfast for her and her brother, Hwang Chansung. Tiffany is dating Choi Siwon while Chansung dating Siwon's younger sister, Choi Sooyoung.Tiffany serve their breakfast, breads with jam and coffee.

 

Chansung: Morning, noona! ( older sister for men )

Tiffany: Morning, dongsaeng! ( younger brother/sister ) Enjoy your meal!

Chansung: Thank you. Enjoy your meal too, noona. By the way, did want to go to meet Siwon hyung?

Tiffany: Yes, I'm going to meet him.

Chansung: Oh, okay.

 

Chansung actually afraid to tell Tiffany of what Sooyoung told him. Sooyoung said that Siwon met another girl, she don't want Tiffany to get hurt. Sooyoung and Tiffany are best friend with Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. 

 

With Kims' siblings:

 

Jaejoong-Boa, Taeyeon & Hyoyeon and Yoona live in the same house. Since Yuri and Seohyun are married to Jung brothers, Yunho and Yonghwa, they live with Jungs' siblings, Yoona decide to stay with her oldest sister Kwon Boa, and her two best friends the twin Kim Taeyeon & Kim Hyoyeon. Boa was the first to wake up from her sleep, so she taking a bath and making breakfast for the others. Then someone hug her from behind. It was Jaejoong. Jaejoong always like that when Boa are not around him. And the words that Jaejoong always said to Boa never missed from his mouth, that is " I love you, Kwon Boa". " I love you too, honey", replied Boa. Yoona always jealous of her sisters because Changmin never ask her to get married. 

 

Taeyeon + Hyoyeon: Yoona-yah!

Yoona: Yea, unnies?!

Taeyeon + Hyoyeon: Why do you look so sad?

Yoona: Nothing!

Taeyon + Hyoyeon: Oh, okay. Hurry up, Sooyoung said that she want to meet us!

Yoona: Okay!

 

With 2PM + SNSD except Tiffany:

 

SNSD: Sooyoung-ah, why do you want to meet us?

2PM: Yeah, Chansung. Why do you want to meet us?

ChanSoo: We have something to tell you!

2PM + SNSD: What is it?

Sooyoung: Girls, I saw my brother, Siwon with another girl, kissing and whatever!

SNSD: Wait, what are you talking about?

Chansung: Yes, it's true. I just saw him this morning with a girl were kissing!

SNSD: Did Tiffany know that?

ChanSoo: No!

Taecyeon: Why don't you tell her, Chansung? She's your sister and her boyfriend was cheated on her, you should tell her!

2PM: It's true, maknae ( the youngest )! You should tell Tiffany about this!

Chansung: I'm sorry but I cannot bear to hurt her feeling!

 

Taecyeon's P.O.V.

 

If I get that Siwon guy, I will not let him go. How dare he cheated on my Fany?! 

 

End of P.O.V.

 

Taecyeon have feeling for Tiffany for a long time, but it just Tiffany never see it! Because Tiffany only see Siwon, not the other guy. To him, Tiffany was a pretty girl and the most reason how he fall in love with Tiffany is because of her eyes smile.

 

..............................

 

The end of chapter 1.

Please subscribe and comments.....