Chapter 12

Destiny

Tiffany reached home safely. But she couldn’t take her mind off from thinking about what just happened at the clinic earlier. ‘Am I really pregnant? I must tell Taecyeon about this’, Tiffany thought.

 

She taking bath and choose what dress she must wear tonight to meets Taecyeon’s parents. All sorts of dress she try, but not even one of them are suitable.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNmsitEpUOiTRNpG1j9aJ   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo_6O08euMNZqlKgEu7Q5

 After about 20 minutes, finally she found the suitable suit one.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEJi8nmQFzeTdoLd48wQT

 Then, Chansung came upstairs to tell her sister that Taecyeon already arrived and wait for her downstairs.

 

“Chansung-ah, tell him wait for awhile. I still have a little thing to do”, Tiffany answered Chansung.

 

“Ok, noona”, Chansung said then leaves Tiffany alone.

 ~~~~~~~~~

 Yoona couldn’t stop drinking for whole night. ‘How could you, Changmin? You're jerk!’ Yoona drinks again. After awhile, she hadn’t drinking for quite along. But after that, Yeonhee comes into the same bar that Yoona’s. Yeonhee saw her. She heading her walked towards Yoona.

 

“Hey, Yoona”, Yeonhee approached politely.

 

“You! Bad woman! What are you doing here?” Yoona released her anger Yeonhee while trying to stand up.

 

“Yoona-ah, don’t be like this. Please forgive me. I didn’t asked Max to do this either. I feel guilty to you. Forgive me”, Yeonhee said while her tears slowly come down from her eyes. Yoona saw her also crying. Then she grab her car keys and go out from bar. Yeonhee followed her from behind.

 

“Yoona! Yoona-ah!” shouted Yeonhee while chased her.

 

“Yoona-ah! You are drunk. How can you drive in your condition like this? Let me”, Yeonhee wants to grab Yoona’s key but Yoona didn’t want to.

 

“You have no right to!” Yoona push her and went inside her car. She starts the engine and drive right away without knowing the destination.

 ~~~~~~~~~

 Tiffany came downstairs. Then she notices Taecyeon and Chansung are having their conversation. She smiled at them. They smiled at her too. She walks towards Taecyeon. “Let’s go now”, Taecyeon said break the atmosphere. “Okay, let’s go now”, Tiffany said and grab her handbag. “Taecyeon hyung, take care of my noona or not, you really want to die. Get it?” Chansung’s joke made Tiffany and Taecyeon laugh. “I will”, Taecyeon said and grab Tiffany’s hand then heading towards Taecyeon’s car.

 

“We’re leaving”, both Tiffany and Taecyeon said to Chansung.

 

“Okay. Take care, noona and hyung”.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

 “Here we are”, finally they arrived at Taecyeon’s parents’ home.  Taecyeon look at Tiffany. She looked pale.

 

“Why are you looked pale?” Taecyeon asked her.

 

“Ah, it is nothing! It just that I feel a bit nervous”, Tiffany said.

 

“Don’t feel like that, my parents are sporting. I think they must be like you as their future daughter in-law”, Taecyeon held her hand gives encourage.

 

“Thanks, Taecyeon. I never feel like this happy when I with Siwon before. Thanks to you. We really meant to be together. We really are destiny”, Tiffany said and smiled.

 

“I don’t want you to leave me. How can I live without you if you leave me, Fa…”

 

“Shh… I will never leave you. I love you”, Tiffany hugged him. Taecyeon hug her back.

 ~~~~~~~~~

 “Omma, appa, we’re back!” Taecyeon shouted for his mom and dad.

 

“Oh, honey. That’s them. Let’s go”, Taecyeon’s mom greet them first.

 

“Anyeonghasaeyeo aunty, uncle. Tiffany imnida”, Tiffany greet them and bowed.  

 

“Wah, you’re so pretty. Lucky Taecyeon. Let’s sit at the dining table. The dishes are ready”, Taecyeon’s dad asked them.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

 “Did you enjoy the meals?” Taecyeon’s dad asked Tiffany.

 

“Of course, I had fun”, Tiffany answered.

 

“We had fun to meet you too. When you and Taecyeon get married and have a child, they must be cute, right honey?” Taecyeon’s mom interrupted made Tiffany’s heart beating faster. ‘How can I tell them about my pregnancy?’  Tiffany asked herself.

 

“Mom, dad, lets’ stop it. We’re getting going now”.

 

“Okay, okay! Drive safely and take care”, both Taecyeon’s mom and dad said.

 

“We’re going now. Bye!”

 

“Bye!”

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Taecyeon not straight go to Tiffany’s house, but his car heading towards a beach. Tiffany a bit confused.

 

“Here we are! Let’s go”, Taecyeon said to her while smiling. Tiffany just obeyed him.

 

“Taec, why are we here?” finally Tiffany asked him.

 

“You look pale, my dear! There must be something bothering you. Or is it you’re sick? Tell me, what happened?” Taecyeon said romantic and kissed her lips. Tiffany kissed him back but then she stops it first.

 

“Taec, actually…”

 

“Actually ...?"

 

“I’m pregnant Taec! How can I face peoples?” Tiffany wanted to cry.

 

“It’s okay. You can faced them, I know you can”, Taecyeon encouraging her. Tiffany a bit blurs.

 

“Marry me, Tiffany Hwang?” Taecyeon let down his knees and show her a diamond ring.

 

“It’s shining, just like you. Will you be my wife?” Taecyeon asked her one more time. Suddenly, Tiffany’s phone ringing.

 

“Hello?” “..... (the caller speaking)” “What? Our Yoona?” Tiffany shouted made Taecyeon surprised. “Okay, okay! We’re on our way”, Tiffany said and brag Taecyeon to his car.

 

“What happened, Tiff?”

 

“Taec, we must go to the hospital because Yoona was in a car accident!”

 

“What?”

 

………

 

To be continued…..