Chapter 3

Destiny

Sorry for long not update. I've been busy with school and 3rd fanfic!!!

Here we go chapter 3...

......................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sooyoung call Chansung that night. She want to know the truth: Tiffany and Siwon are breaks up already and she quit her job. 

 

Chansung: Hello, Soo!

Sooyoung: Hello, Chansung! Is Tiffany there? 

Chansung: No, she didn't come home since working time ended.

Sooyoung: Really?! ' He must still don't know about this yet'. Okay, I have to hang up, bye!

Chansung: Bye, my sweet!

 

With Tiffany:

 

Tiffany went to the beach when after quit her job notice 24 hours till night. Then she go to a club and drink. Changmin are there and saw Tiffany drink alone. He went up to her and try to talk to her. 

 

Changmin: Fany, what are you doing here, alone?

Tiffany: Oh, Max-ah! Siwon and I break up!

Changmin: What?! But why?

Tiffany: He cheated on me by dating Lee Yeonhee...

Changmin: Lee Yeonhee... ( upset )

Tiffany: I want to ask you, why you are not propose Yoona yet? Yoona waiting for you to propose her!

Changmin: Really?! Sorry, I'm busy!

Tiffany: You have to apologize to Yoona, not me!

Changmin: I know! You better go back to home now. Maybe Chansung is waiting for you?

Tiffany: I'll be back in a while!

Changmin: Okay, I get to go so bye!

Tiffany: Bye!

 

Tiffany go back to home like Changmin told her to. She crying all day long when she think of Siwon. Chansung feel worried about her sister to see her like that. He ask is something happen to her.

 

Chansung: Noona, did something happen to you?

Tiffany: Emm... nope!

Chansung: Please tell me, what happened?

Tiffany: Chansung-ah, I break up with Siwon yesterday and I resign as a marketing leader in Choiking Group Company.

Chansung: But why, noona? This must be you...

Tiffany: Yeah, I saw him kissing another girl myself. It's okay dongsaeng, you don't have to worry about me!

Chansung: Noona, maybe you need a job since you resign? I can help you!

Tiffany: Its hard to find a job this day, dongsaeng!

Chansung: I know but maybe you can work with Ok Taecyeon, my friend?! He need a assistant right now.

Tiffany: Oh, that guy Ok Taecyeon you friend need a assistant. I will think about it, thanks Chansung! Good night :)

Chansung: Good night too, noona :)

 

Actually Wooyoung had told 2PM except for Taecyeon about his plan with Taeyeon. The same with Taeyeon had told SNSD except for Tiffany about their plan; want Taecyeon to get close with Tiffany. So Chansung take this chance to make Tiffany and Taecyeon get close. 

 

The next day with 2PM & SNSD:

 

Hwang siblings: Hi guys!

All: Hi Hwangs.

Chansung: Taecyeon hyung, Fany noona quit her job.

All: What?

Sooyoung: So what Seunghyeun oppa told me that she resign is true!

Tiffany: Mr. Choi told you already?

Sooyoung: You know what Fany, he really mad when Siwon oppa and and you break up!

All: What, you break up with Siwon Tiifany?

Tiffany: Emm...

Chansung: She want to find a job and I told her that you need a assistant and she agreed!

Taecyeon: But pretty and smart girl can't just work as assistant, right Fany? Moreover you are ex-marketing leader. Of course you don't suit it at all.

Tiffany: No, I can get use to it. I cannot just find a job as marketing leader, right?

Taecyeon: Okay! ( happy )

Chansung: Why don't you bring her to your company now? You can interview her.

Tiffany: That's a good idea, dongsaeng!

Taecyeon: Okay then, let's go Fany! 

TaecFany: Bye guys!

All: Bye TaecFany...

 

Chansung: This is a chance to want them to get close together!

All: That's a great idea, Hwang Chansung! Brilliant...

 

........................................................................................................................

 

End of this chapter...

Continue to support me as a author...

Plz comments and subscribe...