Behind the story part 2

Destiny

BTS Minho-Krystal

 

 

[A/N: These happened during Yoona’s accident and Seunghyun, Siwon, Minho and Krystal were in a meeting]

 

The meeting ended, Seunhyung and Siwon left the meeting room. Only Minho and Krystal are in the room. They were packing their things to go home. Minho looked at Krystal nervously. He didn’t know if he should speak what he wanted to or not.

 

“Oppa, I’m leaving. Bye!”

 

Krystal wanted to leave but Minho stopped her.

 

“Krystal, can we go eat first? I’m hungry”

 

Minho whined like a little child wanted an ice cream. Krystal looked at him and smiled.

 

“Of course, I’m hungry too”

 

Krystal said and both of them leave to a restaurant.

 

At the restaurant, they ordered what they want to eat and drink. The waiter left both of them after taking their orders.

 

The atmosphere between them was awkward. No one said anything. Both of them just sit in silence. Either Minho or Krystal wanted to break the silence. After awhile, the waiter came back with their drinks and foods. Minho ordered spaghetti while Krystal’s was steak. They ate in silence. Finish eating, they were waiting for deserts. Then Minho decided to speak.

 

“Do you have a… boyfriend?”

 

Minho asked in nervously. He scared if he will regret the question. But Krystal’s answer made him happy.

 

“No”

 

“Then… do you want to be… my girlfriend?”

 

Minho closed his eyes and peak a bit to look at Krystal’s reaction but he saw confusion on Krystal’s face.

 

“Are you… asking me out for real?”

 

Krystal whispered like she didn’t believe of what she’s hearing. Her crush was asking her out? That’s nonsense, Krystal thought.

 

“I’m asking for real. I like you… no, I love you”

 

Minho replied and Krystal’s heart was racing.

 

Minho oppa is asking me to be his girlfriend? What should I say? I like it but afraid at the same time…

 

“Oppa, I like you too but I’m afraid…”

 

“Afraid if I’m playing with your feelings? Don’t be because I do really love you. It’s true that I can’t accept Yuri broke up with me but she’s married now. I have to move on and I found out that I like you”

 

Minho said sincerely. He feared of Krystal’s rejection.

 

Please, don’t reject me!

 

“Okay oppa, I accept your offer”

 

Krystal replied happily. She was glad that her ‘love’ is also loves her.

 

“Let’s go! I send you home, my princess”

 

Minho said after ate their deserts. He offered a link arm and Krystal accepted it. They walked out of the restaurant in happiness…

 

 

End of MinStal couple… The next chapter maybe will be whether Changmin-Yeonhee or Siwon-Yoona. I’m sorry I couldn’t make 9PM moments so much in this story because this story is focused on Tiffany-Taecyeon, Siwon-Yoona and Changmin-Yeonhee. I make Minho-Krystal because I think they are not official yet unlike 9PM couples. Anyway, hope you enjoy reading it!