Chapter 9

Destiny

The next morning...

 

In Malaysia, they all having their breakfast except for Tiffany. She crying non stop in her room. Yoona already having her breakfast. She read all Siwon's messages. What she crying for the most is Siwon said "I'm sorry for cheating on you... I promise I'll change...", Siwon promise to her. She feel guilty for Taecyeon. She tried to ignore the messages and take a bath. She feel so warm by the water pour on her body. She feel refreshed.

 

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Siwon feel angry to Tiffany for not answering all his called and messages. He asked Sooyoung

"What are Tiffany doing in Malaysia?" Siwon asked with full of angriness.

"I don't know about that at all. Chansung didn't tell me", Sooyoung lied not giving Siwon the reason.

"It must be the bast*rd..."

"Don't call him like that, oppa", Sooyoung interrupted him.

"Why don't you call her, Siwon?" Yeeun asked him with full of calmess make Siwon feel abit calmed.

"She didn't answe my call, sis", he answered.

"Just try it again later. I want to rest", Yeeun slowly go upstaires because of her 7 months pregnent.

"Okay", Siwon respond.

 

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoochun, Minyoung and Jaebum are having their breakfast. Suddenly Yoochun asked Jaebum.

"Jay, when will you get married with Jessica?" 

"Soon", Jaebum answered with smile on his face.

"Hon, please don't force him. He grown up already. Just enjoy your breakfast", Park Minyoung, Park Yoouchun's wife said to him.

"Okay, I'm surrender", joking Yoochun make Minyoung and Jaebum laugh.

 

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Junho, I think I want to propose Hyoyeon to ask her want to get married, what do you think?" Junsu asked his youngest brother his opponient, Lee Junho.

"I think its better because I'm gonna propose Sunny soon too", Junho said with smile on his face. They continue eating and go to their work's place.

 

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minho was busy doing his work. Then he saw Yuri outside his office. He called her

"Yuri-ssi, come in", Minho said.

"Okay", Yuri obeyed him.

"Have a sit", ordered Minho.

"Are you in a good healthy?" Minho asked her softly.

"Yeah, how about you?" Yuri asked him back tried to be polite. [Choi Minho, about us is only in the pasts. What are leaves for us is only memories. I'm a married women now.]

"Well, I want to ask you about Krystal. She's your sister in-law now, you must be knowing more about her", said Minho make Yuri curious. [Is he chasing for Krystal now? What a relief] Yuri said in her heart.

"Well, she's a nice girl. Pretty and adorable. Why do you ask?" Yuri asked him back.

"I just want to know her deeply. Thanks for the info", Minho said.

Krystal whom saw them from outside feel so jealous. [Minho oppa, why did you must chasing married woman?] yelled Krystal in her heart. She tried to ignore it and continue doing her work.

 

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yonghwa was busy doing his work. He running a business with Seohyun. Everynight, they spend their time together. Sometimes rading book, continue doing business work at their study room.  Seohyun now pregnent for 4 months. She feel so happy to live with Yonghwa. Then someone knocked the door make Yonghwa startled.

"Dude, day dreaming?" Nichkhun teasing Yonghwa. Nichkhun and Victoria are Yonghwa and Seohyun's partner.

"No", respond Yonghwa.

 

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In Malaysia, they still having their breakfast and waiting for Tiffany to come down. Yoona asked Taecyeon to go to their room and called Tiffany for breakfast. Taecyeon nodded and go to Tiffany and Yoona's room. He knocked and ring the bell but no respond from inside the room. He decide to open the door and the door turn up not locking. He entered the room slowly and look for Tiffany. Suddenly Tiffany come out from the bathroom with only towel on her body. She startled when see Taecyeon and fastly turned around. She blushed because Taecyeon see her body. Taecyeon think that she is so hot. He couldn't take it anymore and goes to her. He kissed her on the lips gently and put her down to the bed. He slowly open her towel and....

 

............................................................................................................

 

Sorry, no rated scene... hehe, I'm only 14.

Subscribe and comments plz...!!!