Chapter 13

Destiny

Taecyeon and Tiffany were rushing to the hospital to see how Yoona’s condition is. They really worried and care about her. Tiffany feels uneasy. ‘This must be something to do with Max’, Tiffany said in her heart. Taecyeon that is by her side comforting her by said “Nothing will happen to our Yoong, trust me”. It makes Tiffany can smile back.

 

They arrived in front of Yoona’s ward. All her friends [SNSD] are already there with each boyfriends / husbands.

 

“What happen?” Tiffany straight asks Yuri, Yoona’s older sister.

 

“She had a car accident because drives while she still drunk”, Boa, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun’s oldest sister explains when Yuri can’t even says even a word because she is crying and because she is the closest with Yoona.

 

“What? She’s driving while drunk?  But she…” Tiffany speechless. She knows Yoona. Yoona never drinks.

 

“We also can’t believe it, but it is the truth”, Taeyeon interrupted.

 

“It’s our entire fault”. Everyone turn around. They surprised to see Changmin holding hands with Yeonhee.

 ~~~~~~~~~

 On the other situation, Siwon feel uneasy. From the morning, until night, he followed Tiffany wherever she went. He even heard what Tiffany and Taecyeon talk about. He never expects Tiffany to pregnant because Tiffany had her own rule in her life; not to lose ity at such a young age. She’s still young because her age just only 23. She said that 23 are still young. But now, he feels angry towards Tiffany because willing to lose her ity to Taecyeon. Then, suddenly Siwon smiles. He has a bad plan towards Tiffany and Taecyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

 “What?” Tiffany and the others screamed after Changmin and Yeonhee told the whole story. Angry, sad and touch in 1.

 

“So, all this while, you never love her?” Boa asks Changmin softly. She doesn’t want to create a fight. She loves Yoona and also Changmin. If they are not meant together, she accepts it no matter what.
 

“I learn and try to love her, but I can’t. I can’t lie to myself, and also her. I just feel sorry towards Yoona, but never love her. I’m sorry”, Changmin said sadly. Without realizing, Yeonhee touch Changmin’s shoulder. She learned to love Changmin because he is her future husband. And now, her love towards Changmin increased day by day.

 

“Yeonhee, are you truly love Changmin or not?” Jay asks made Yeonhee feel uneasy. She begins to think that Changmin and Yoona’s friends don’t like her.

“Why are you asking?”

 

“I’m asking because before you took Siwon from Tiffany, and now, huh…” Jay’s fact made Yeonhee also Tiffany surprised. Tiffany don’t like Siwon’s name were mentioned

 

“Why are you mentioned his name and relate it with me?” Everyone turn to Tiffany.

 

“Tiff, I’m sorry about Siwon. I thought that he really love me. But I was wrong. I’m sorry again”, Yeonhee begs to Tiffany with her tears feeling sorry towards Tiffany.

 

“I don’t care about it anymore, Yeonhee. I already forgive. Moreover, it was Siwon’s fault, not you”, Tiffany sincerity made Yeonhee’s tears slowly falling down. Jessica wants to object Tiffany’s words, but then the doctor comes out from the emergency room. Everyone rushing to the doctor to know Yoona’s condition.

 

“Doctor, what happen to Yoona?” Boa as the oldest sister of Yoona asks.

 

“Nothing serious happen. It just her head and arm is injured. But still, she has to stay for three more days here”, the doctor said and leaves.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

 Tiffany and Chansung finally arrive at home. Earlier at the hospital, after know about Yoona’s condition, everyone turns happy and ready to go home. Only Yuri – Yunho, Boa – Jaejoong, and Seohyun – Yonghwa left.