Chapter 11

Destiny

 

"I'm sorry to tell you that we have to break up, Yoona", Changmin said made Yoona speechless. She frozen. Not even a tears coming down from her eyes. She like a doll that cannot move. Changmin sad to see Yoona like that. He even more surprised when Yoona suddenly stand up and go out from the restauant. She walking out slowly. She ride a cab and go back to her home (Kim family's home). She called her office that she take emergency leaves without telling anything about what happen to her. 

 

While with Tiffany...

 

She heard Kim Wonhee's conversation with Yoona. She curious what had happen to her best friend, Yoona. Then, Taecyeon come out from his office. Straight Wonhee stand up.

 

"Boss, our deer Yoong taking emergency leaves", Wonhee said to Taecyeon made him a bit surprised. 

"What happen to her?" Taecyeon asked Wonhee and her response disappoint him by shook her head.

"Tiff, come into my office", Tiffany obeyed his order. She followed Taecyeon into his office. She wonder what Taecyeon want to talk to her.

"Yes boss, any problem?" Tiffany asked after enter his room and Taecyeon sit on his chair.

"What happen actually to Yoona?" Taecyeon asked made Tiffany abit upset. She thought he wanted to talk about their relationship or at least about work, but instead of that, he asked about Yoona.

"I don't know. As I know is she went out this earlier to met his boyfriend, Max Changmin", Tiffany answered his question. Taecyeon sighed a liitle.

"Well, forget about Yoona. Now, sit down", he pleased her to sit down as Tiffany obeyed.

"Do you miss me?" Taecyeon made she is blushing.

"Not at all", Tiffany try to act .

"Well, I miss you so much. Can you come over to my house tonight?" Taecyeon asked made she abit surprise.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything. There is will be my parents and I only", Taecyeon fastly interrupted when Tiffany didn't give her response.

"What do you want to do?" 

"I want to introduce you to my parents of course. I love you so much Tiff, I don't want to lose you", Taecyeon said romantic as Tiffany nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany come back from her office, she feel her head abit dizzy. And she throw up about five times. Before heading to her house, she heading her car to clinic for check up. After doing a little check up, she wait for the result to come out. Then, the doctor came.

 

“Congratulation, Ms. Hwang! You’re pregnant for two weeks already…”

================

End of this chapter. Will continue next week.

I think, I lost subscribers in this story! Hmm, I wonder why?

Does this story is not good enough? If not, you can comments, but plz NO BASHING!ARASO???!!!

Thanks to those who subscribe and being loyal readers to this story.

Thanks you, thank you so much! Receive love from seofanyluv <3 <3 <3