Chapter 6

Destiny

After three weeks works in Taecyeon's company make Tiffany feel really happy. She started to have her eyes on Taecyeon. The next day, "Okay guys, listen. We have to go to Terengganu, Malaysia next week bring our costumer. At the same time I give you all to having your holiday", said Taecyeon. "Yay~...",  the staffs so happy. 

"Boss, where will we go in Terengganu?" asked Tiffany.

"We will go to Redang Island", answered Taecyeon.

"Wow, I'm so exited", said Tiffany in happy tone.

Taecyeon: [I'm so happy to see you like that Fany. I wish you know how I feel about you, my deer Stephanie].

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon was busy doing his work. Sometimes, he thinks about Tiffany. He miss her so much.

Siwon: [Why I'm so stupid to break up with her while I know I still love her. I want Yeonhee just for fun].

Then suddenly his phone ringing. It was from Yeonhee.

"Yes my deer, what do yoy want? I'm busy right now", said Siwon in a romantic way.

"I just wanna ask you weather you come to my house or not?" asked Yeonhee.

"I will. You know, I miss you so much", still in a romantic way.

"I miss you too. Then, I will cook special food for you", said Yeonhee so happy.

"Okay then, see you soon", Siwon smile.

"See you soon", Yeonhee replies.

 

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to ask you weather you want to have dinner with me? Come on Max Changmin, you always busy. Sometime please have your time for me, for us!" said Yoona called Changmin. She really miss Changmin.

"I want to but I was busy", Changmin replies, feel sad for Yoona.

"Look, if you want to be my boyfriend then please have some time for me. My sisters already married, I feel jealous for them Max", Yoona said in a  sad tone.

"Okay, if I can dinner with you tonight, I will call and pick you at 8.00 p.m. Okay dear Yoona", said Changmin try to persuade Yoona.

"If you can't?", ask Yoona.

"Emm.... I try to have some time with you tomorrow night. I have to go now. Bye, I LOVE YOU, Yoona", said Changmin in romantic tone.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, Max Changmin", said Yoona while smiling happy at the same time. Then they hang up the phone. Taecyeon who see her goes to have some conversation with her.

"Hey, Yoong", Taecyeon call her.

"Hey Taecyeon, opps... boss, hehe", response Yoona.

"Did you call Max just now?" asked Taecyeon while sit beside her.

"Yup. Boss...",

"Just call me Taec oppa right now. The others won't know", said Taecyeon interrupted her.

"Okay. Emm... Taec oppa, since Tiffany unnie is single right now, why don't you make "first step" to get her?", said Yoona mischievous.

"Hahaha... What do you mean by "first step", Yoona?", Taecyeon response.

"Don't you understand? Huh, such a babo! You have to make first move like try to make her happy or blablabla...", said Yoona.

"I try to doing it right now. But I don't know how. I'm not a romantic guy  like Siwon. I'm just a beast for beautiful girl like her", said Taecyeon.

"Even though you're a beast, you still look handsome for beautiful girl like her. You're not that bad, oppa", said yoona.

"Thanks Yoona", he said while touch her head.

Tiffany whom see them like feel a little jealous. She started to feel Taecyeon more than a friend but she afraid and at the same time still loves Siwon.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading my story. I don't want silent readers.

Plz comments and subscribe...!!!