Crushes

Killer Love

 

Lee Joon’s POV:

I open my eyes and find that HyeRim’s head was under my chin, and that I was hugging her tightly. I am on the bed in the warehouse. I gently unwrap my arms, making sure to not wake her up and sit up. She’s gone through a lot. She deserves rest. I highly doubt she even slept these past few days. Her life is not normal ever since she became a spy. Suddenly, her phone rings. I pick it up for her, as I don’t want her to wake up from her well-deserved rest. “Hello?” I say softly. “Noona! Where are you? Are you okay?” the other end says in panic. I chuckle. It was Sungjong. “Sungjong yah, your sister is asleep.”

“Wait, who are you?”

“Sungjong! You forgotten me already? It’s me! Changsun!”

“Changsun hyung! How are you? I haven’t met you in a long time!”

“I’m fine here. So is your sister. She needs some rest, so I don’t want to wake her up.”

“Okay, okay. I get it. I was just worried. You know, after what happened.”

“Don’t worry too much. By the way, how are Myungsoo and Woohyun?”

“Woohyun hyung is fine, he’s already discharged. Myungsoo hyung is… still unconscious.” I curse Mir under my breath. “Okay then, bye Sungjong, I’ll ask your sister to call you back later okay?”

“Okay hyung, annyeong!” Then he hangs up. I put down HyeRim’s phone. Mir, I know you hate HyeRim and all, but killing her sister and then hurting her best friend? That’s a bit too much no? She didn’t do anything to you anyway. It’s just because she’s the enemy. Gosh, Mir. I wonder why I was partnered up with you. We can’t even stand each other. (A/N: Lol, they love each other in real life okay. Kbye) “Changsun, what time is it?” HyeRim mumbles. “1.30 p.m.” She immediately shot up. “I SLEPT FOR ALMOST A DAY?” she shouts. “Yes, so?” I ask. “I love you for letting me sleep,” she says, hugging me. Aigo, she scared me. “Your brother called,” I say. “WAIT. WHERE IS THE DIAMOND?” “What diamond… HYERIM DON’T TELL ME YOU LEFT IT AT YOUR HOUSE.”

“I DON’T KNOW WHERE I LEFT IT TO BE HONEST.”

“IT IS DEFINITELY AT YOUR HOUSE.”

“MIR WILL KILL MY FAMILY. OH GOD NO.”

“DO SOMETHING!” She then jump off the bed and run down the stairs. “I’ll be back Changsun!” she calls out and then I hear the door downstairs slam close.

 

HyeRim’s POV:

Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap. I drive to my house immediately and enter it using Sungjong’s bedroom window. “Noona!” he says, shocked. He then pulls out something from his closet. “You left this.” In his hands is the Sapphire Blue diamond “Thank you,” I say, smiling. “You better go before eomma does that to you again.”

“Arasseo, I love you dongsaeng!” Then I jump out the window and drive to the HQ.

“Here you go,” I say, handing the diamond over to Siwon. “Perfect. You completed the mission well, HyeRim,” he says, examining the diamond carefully. “You are dismissed.” I then walk out the office to the lounge. I immerse myself in a magazine. I didn’t feel like going home, to the apartment or even the warehouse. “HyeRim!” someone says. I look up from my magazine. I throw the magazine aside and then hug him. “Woohyun! I miss you,” I say, smiling. Goodbye, midget. “I miss you too, JinHye.” I simply laugh. I very much prefer his irritating acts than Seohee’s voice. (Yeah, her voice alone annoys me) “How’s Myungsoo?” I ask. “Not sure either, let’s check up on him,” he says. Then we walk to the parking lot. “HyeRim-ah, aren’t you freezing in that?” He points at my outfit. I realize I was wearing just a tank and shorts. I totally forgot to change. “Now that you mentioned it…” It is cold. He drapes his jacket around me. “There.” Then both of us enter his car. (I don’t feel like being alone now…) And he drives us to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We are here to see Kim Myungsoo.” I tell the receptionist. “Room 512,” she says. “Thank you,” I say, bowing respectfully and Woohyun and I made our way to Room 512. I walk in the room. And to my delight, he is already awake. “Myungsoo!” I say and I run over to hug him. I make sure to not touch any of his scars. “HyeRim, I miss you,” he whispers in my ear. He then kisses my cheek. “Guys, I am here you know,” Woohyun says. “Go away then,” I joke. “You said that you love me!” he protests. “Lies,” I laugh.  I turn to Myungsoo “Are you okay?” “Everything hurts.” “I’ll kill him.” “HyeRim… It isn’t a him.” Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. “Not a him?”

“No, it was a girl.”

“Girl spy in Rain’s company?”

“I don’t know either…”

“Do you remember how she looks like?”

“No, I know it was a girl because she said ‘this is for HyeRim’ then she knocked me out by hitting my head.”

“She’s a dead woman. I will find out who she is, then there’ll be one less human in this world.”

 

Woohyun’s POV:

O_O

HyeRim’s creepy when it comes to our protection. And I seriously think both of them forgot about me again. I AM STANDING HERE GUYS! And they should date… They look cute together… But then, HyeRim has a boyfriend… Which is a ninja… Wait, Changsun was his name right? Changsun… I clearly remember HyeRim talking about someone named Changsun…

//Flashback//

3 years ago

“Woohyun! I got a date!” she squealed. “Oh really? That’s great! With who?” I said. “He’s really cool, his name is Lee Changsun. He’s a really good dancer and he’s practically a ninja! And he’s very good looking,” she went on. “I’m happy for you HyeRim,” I said. But inside, I was heartbroken. I had a crush on her for almost 10 years… Can you believe it? Ever since we were 5…

//End//

And I still have a crush on her… I mean, how can anyone not like her? She has a S-line, a V-line, she’s tall (guys like tall girls okay?), with reddish-brown hair that falls in soft waves, she has these beautiful green eyes, with golden flecks in them, and her smile is breathtaking. It’s a rare occurrence to see her smile these days, a lot of things happened in her life that made her forgot how to smile. These days, I realize that her friends kept her sane, and made her smile in her crazy life.

--------

TADAAAA :D

Chapter 7~~ 

No Notes :P