Take Care.

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I wake up and find my head on Myungsoo’s chest. His right arm is around my shoulder and his left arm around my waist.

“Stubborn,” I mumble.

I gently move his left arm away.

My phone suddenly rings. I grab it and walk outside my room, as to not to disturb the two sleeping males.

“Hello?” I say as I shut the door behind me.

The voice that replies sounds familiar…

Familiarly annoying.

“HyeRim! Hello. It’s me, Seohee. Bang Seohee.”

“What do you want?” I ask.

She laughs. “Oh, I don’t want anything.  I just want to call to tell you, you will never find me. If you do, your brother and Myungsoo will not see another day.”

I stiffen. “Don’t you dare lay a finger on them.”

“HyeRim. I will.”

“You won’t. I will find you. I will kill you. I will rip you apart. Molecule by molecule.” My voice rises at each word.

I can practically see her smirking at the end of the line.

“But too bad you won’t find me. Even if you do, Woohyun would be dead already.”

She let out a cackle. Then she hangs up.

I need to find them now.

But first, I call someone I haven’t talked to in a long time. I dial the number I know by heart. I lean against the window and press my phone against my ear.

“Yah,” I mutter as soon as he picks up.

“Jin HyeRim?” he asks in surprise.

“Aish. Forgotten me already?” I say sarcastically.

“No. No. I will never forget you… What are you calling me for?”

“Protect my brother for me?”

“Where are you?”

“Myungsoo’s apartment.”

“Why Myungsoo’s apartment…” he mumbles. “I’ll be there in five minutes.” He then hangs up. I put my phone down on the table.

Five minutes later, he knocks on the window.

“Hello,” I say as I unlock the window and let him in.

“HyeRim.” He stares at me. “Jin HyeRim, haven’t seen you in a long time.”

I look him square in the eye.

“Lee Minhyuk, we finally meet again.”

“Still not using honorifics? You haven’t change since I last saw you. Which was a long time ago. Like four years ago…”

I look away. Four years ago was a bad time.

“Well, I requested for you to come with me on one mission. We could’ve met then. But you weren’t available. Where were you?” I say flatly.

“In Spain. Fighting some Spanish guys.”

“What happened afterwards?”

“They went to the hospital.” He shrugs. “Why are you here by the way?”

“I live here.”

“Why? Oh, because your mom wouldn’t forgive you for what happened to your sister, and you don’t dare to show your face in your house so you came to your best friend, Kim Myungsoo and moved in with him. Am I right?”

I roll my eyes. Typical Minhyuk. Always knowing everything, despite not being part of my life ever since that incident. “Yes.”

“Why not move in with your cousins?”

“I prefer staying here to take care of Myungsoo. All my cousins are spies, they can take care of themselves.”

“I see.”

He suddenly leans in until our noses touch.

“Jin HyeRim, why not move in with me?” he asks quietly.

I feel my heart beating faster.

I push him away.

“Minhyuk. Just take care of them for me. Please.”

“Sure.” He places his hand on my cheek. “I still love you. I was wrong before,” he whispers.

“Cheating on me is wrong,” I say quietly.

“Please forgive me, HyeRim.”

“I forgive you. That was the past. But Minhyuk, I don’t return your feelings.”

“What?” he says with a look of utter disappointment.

“Minhyuk, I moved on. I didn’t wait for you anymore. I found another guy.”

“But why?

“I was 14, you were 18. You played with my heart. Don’t you think I was too young, Minhyuk?”

“I was wrong, it was a big mistake. I still love you. I’m sorry.”

“Minhyuk. I don’t love you anymore. I need to go now,” I whisper.

I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist.

“What?” I ask impatiently.

He pulls me in and presses his lips against mine.

He lets go off my wrist and before I can pull away, he wraps his one arm around my waist, pulling me closer. His other hand cups my cheek.

After what seems like eternity, he pulls away.

“I had to,” he whispers breathlessly.

“Take care of them for me.”

He then pulls me into his arms.

I don’t bother to pull away.

“You may not love me anymore, but I still do. I forever will. I love you, Jin HyeRim.” He pulls away and kisses my forehead. “Stay safe.”

“You too, Minhyuk.”

I grab my phone and shove in in my short’s pocket.

I then jump out of the window. I get in my car and pull away from the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I need backup,” I say as soon as I walk into Siwon’s office.

“Who do you want?”

“Hoya will do.”

“Your cousin?”

“Yes. I never met him though. I know I requested him last time. Whatever. Get him here. I want to see what he’s capable of.”

Siwon presses a button in his desk. “Call Hoya into the office please.”

 

Hoya’s POV:

“150… 151… 152…” I mutter to myself.

I do a final sit-up and lie down.

Just then, a random woman comes in my private training room—every spy working for the company has one.

She stands by the door gaping at me. I’m shirtless by the way.

I smirk. “Yah, I know I’m y. What do you want?”

“S-Siwon-sshi called you into his office.”

“Tell him I’ll be there in a moment.”

The woman nods and hurries away.

I wipe my sweat with my shirt and make my way to Siwon’s office.

“What do you wan—“ I stop mid-sentence.

There’s this gorgeous girl sitting on the couch in the office. I think I had seen her before, but I can’t put my finger on when though…

She stands up and walks towards me.

“Hey girl, what’s your name?” I say, giving her a seductive smirk.

“Aish, Hoya is it?” She crosses her arms in front of her chest.

“You know mine, now tell me yours.”

“Siwon, this is my cousin?” she asks.

Wait what? Cousin? I’m related to this girl? I guess good genes run in the family. Yeah…

“Well, Hoya. Let me introduce you to your cousin, HyeRim,” Siwon says.

HyeRim?

“You don’t even know your own cousin’s name?” she mutters.

“HyeRim, nice to meet you.”

“Put on a shirt. Nice to meet you too.”

I like her attitude.

“Why did you call me here?” I ask Siwon

“You’re going with me on a mission,” HyeRim answers.

HyeRim grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the office. Literally pulls me out.

---------------------

Double Update \(^^)/ 

I'm on holiday now~