Mission with Woohyun

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

So after the madness between Woohyun and me we set off to the HQ. “BYE OPPA!” I shout and then I slam the door to the apartment close. “HyeRim, can I tag along?” Woohyun asks. “Your car is right there,” I say, pointing at his car. “It’s out of gas…”

“Idiot.”

“What are you gonna do about it?”

I smack his arm. “That’s what.” He sticks his tongue out at me. I walk to my car. “Get in,” I say. “Sorry what?” “Bye Woohyun!” Then I drive off. “HYERIM!” he calls out. I simply laugh. His car obviously has gas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where’s Woohyun?” Siwon asks as I walk in his office. Just then, Woohyun walks into the office. “YOUR CAR HAS GAS RIGHT?!” I immediately say (okay, shout) “You got it,” the idiotic person flashes me a grin. “Babo.”

“I love you too.”

“Aish, shut up.”

“You started it.”

“You continued it.”

“Well you continued it even more.”

“So did you.”

“Both of you live to irritate me,” Siwon mutters under his breath. “Anyway, I called you guys here as I heard that Rain’s company I planning to steal the Sapphire Blue Diamond. (A/N: Sapphire Blue, get it? :D No? Okay.) And since that is a very precious thing, we cannot afford for it to get stolen. Your mission is to stop them from stealing it. Or if they stole it, get it back.” “Okay, now goodbye,” I say and jump out the window. “DO NOT LET WOOHYUN DIE!” Siwon calls out after me. “ARASSEO!” I call out back to him. “I AM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE MAKING SURE THAT HYERIM DOESN’T DIE!” Woohyun whines. “Leave. Now,” I heard Siwon say. Then I hear the door close. I quickly drive to the bank, where the sapphire blue diamond is located.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait for Woohyun at the roof. Where is he? Then, “BOO!” I shriek in shock. Then, the idiot laughs. “You should’ve seen you face!” “I hate you so much that I love you.”

“Everyone loves me JinHye.”

“Don’t call me JinHye!”

“Your name is Jin HyeRim.”

“Let’s just go in the building.” Then I jump into the air vent, with Woohyun jumping after me. I land on top of what I thought is the room where the diamond is located. I peek through the slits. Jackpot. I slowly open the cover and pass it to Woohyun. Then, I jump down. Woohyun follows suit. “You know the passcode?” he asks me. “Yes,” I say as I punch in the code. Click. The gigantic safe unlocked. I turn the handle and slip in, closing the door behind me after Woohyun was also inside. Then, both of us meet with the lasers. “Let me do it, then I’ll turn it off, then you just skip through okay?” I say. He simply rolls his eyes. Che. I slide through each beam, making sure to not even let my hair touch them. Then, finally, I did the final backflip and then I turn the lasers off so my dear not-as-agile-as-me sidekick (don’t tell him I said that :P) can easily pass through. “Whoa,” I breathe. The diamond is absolutely perfect. It glows under the dim light of the room. “Why do they need this?” I mumble. All of a sudden, Woohyun grabs me and drags me away while clamping one of his hands on my mouth. “What is that for?!” I whisper-shout as soon as he let go. He points at the entrance of the safe from our hiding place (in this corner he found ._.). Oh. My. God. Lee Joon’s there. Right there. “What are we supposed to do now?” I ask him. “You’re the smart one!” he replies in an omg-I-am-gonna-die-today kind of tone… (Whatever that is) “We need to protect it somehow! Prevent him from stealing it!” I say. “How are we going to do that?” he answers. “You’re stupid, you know.”

“I was born like this!”

“Born stupid?”

“Uh…”

“Well, you obvi—.” Then someone covers my mouth from behind. I let out a muffled scream. “Shh,” the person says. “WOOHYUN!” I try to scream out, but he isn’t beside me anymore. This is getting freaky. Very. I finally manage to turn around and I see whom the person is. Lee Joon. Okay, Rain was right. He is a ninja.

“When did you…?” I ask in shock. “I’m a ninja HyeRim.” Self-conceited ninja. -.- “Why aren’t you stealing the diamond yet?” I ask. This is suspicious. “Well…” he starts but is interrupted by Woohyun’s shout, “HYERIM! THEY STOLE IT ALREADY!” Oh, crap. I immediately rush out to find a very beaten-up Woohyun on the floor and the diamond gone. “HyeRim… Who’s that?” he asks in a weak voice. I assume he used up his energy shouting at me. “Um… This is…” I try to say, but if I say he’s Lee Joon, Woohyun will murder me! “I am her boyfriend,’ Lee Joon finishes. WHAT. IN. THE. NAME. OF. SHISUS. “HyeRim, I thought you were dating Myungsoo…” Woohyun says curiously. He is so stupid. Aigo. “I’m not dating anyone!” Lee Joon glares at me. “I am dating Lee J—.” Another glare. “Lee Changsun.” “What else are you hiding HyeRim?” Then he passes out. “Oh, a lot of things, Nam Woohyun. A lot of things,” I whisper. “HyeRim, I can’t do this. I can’t be a spy in your enemy’s company,” Lee Joon suddenly says. “Neither can I Changsun.” Then he suddenly is gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohyun’s POV:

I open my eyes. I am on a bed. In the hospital. I try to sit up. But pain shot up my back. “Woohyun-ah, you okay?” HyeRim asks. “Why am I here?” I ask. “You got beaten up pretty badly.”

“That guy hit me with a bat! And that thing just appeared! Those guys are ninjas I tell you. NINJAS!”

“I know, Woohyun.”

“Where was I hurt?”

“Your lip is busted, there are millions of bruises on your back and limbs. It’s a surprise you didn’t break any bones. Oh, and you got a black eye.”
Oh God why. My face is ruined ;__; “You’re so vain Hyun.” Did I say my thoughts out loud? “Yes, you did. And because you’re so beaten up, I have to continue the mission alone,” HyeRim says. “Why don’t you take Sungjong with you?”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No.”

“That kid will get us killed in 3 seconds.”

“Why?” Then I heard a chorus of things falling and breaking outside followed by a “Sorry!” Then the source of the crashing walks in. HyeRim looks at me. “Told you so.” “Woohyun hyung! Are you okay?” Sungjong asks. “Yeah, don’t need to worry about me.” I smile. “Woohyun you put me in very much pain,” HyeRim says out of the blue. “What did he do?” Sungjong asks.

HyeRim’s POV:

“Well, since he passed out, I had to carry him to the car and then I had to carry him out the car and into the hospital. And I didn’t sleep a wink,” I explain. “Well, sorry!” Woohyun protests. “Che, good thing I didn’t drag you.”

“Wait. YOU DID IT, DIDN’T YOU?”

“Maybe yes, maybe no.” I smirk.

“Noona, hyung. You guys are weird. You know that?” says the maknae. “Oh, we know,” says Woohyun and I. Then we burst out laughing.

----------------

I am terrible at this. TT.TT

And i was supposed to do homework now.

Since I'm done.... 

BYE GAISE

KEEP READING

KEEP SUBSCRIBING 

I LOVE YOU ALL! :* 

Bye now ^.^ /rolls like a buffalo/