Meeting with a Friend

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

3 days pass and finally Myungsoo is going to be discharged. “Bye Ilhoon! Bye Jess! (A/N: Ilhoon has a sister that is not named Jess XP)” I call out before walking out their house, to the hospital. “Myungsoo!” I say as I approach him. He wraps me in a hug and says, “Let’s go home.” Then both of us walk out the hospital, and proceed to walking to our apartment. Since Myungsoo’s leg is in a cast, it took a long time for us to walk. And he’s not used to using the crutches yet… Around 2 hours later, we finally reach home. Our home. Not my house. When we enter the apartment, Myungsoo drops into the couch and throws the crutch aside. “The crutch is annoying, I can walk fine without it!” he complains. “Is that so?” I say. I lean down to take the crutch. Then I hit it against my knee. The crutch breaks in half. I throw the 2 pieces aside, look up and smirk. “Now you don’t have it.”

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

HOW DID SHE DO THAT? SHE’S SO LITHE AND SHE BROKE THE CRUTCH INTO 2 BY SLAMMING IT ON HER KNEE. THAT MAKES NO SENSE OKAY? O_O “How did you do that?” I ask in disbelief. “Myungsoo oppa, I am a freaking spy. I jump out of windows, jump off buildings, climb buildings, punch faces, and break bones… A crutch, compared to all those, is like an ant. Okay?” she says, as if it’s no big deal. HyeRim never fails to amaze me… “Whose bones did you break by the way? I ask her. “I broke Mir’s nose once and also the rest of his body… And he pretty much was in the hospital for 6 months after what I did because of what he did,” she says calmly as if it is nothing.  “Gosh, HyeRim. Do you really not think the stalker is Mir?”

“You said it was a girl who beat you to half-death.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“I’m gonna shower now.”

“Okay, go shoo, clean yourself up. You look as if you didn’t shower for days.”

“I didn’t.” My eyes widen in shock. Gosh, Jin HyeRim. Did my condition really made you like this? O.o

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I turn on the shower and a blast of cold water shoots out of the showerhead. This is bliss. I lather my body with soap and then wash my hair. I rinse it all out, step out the shower, wrap myself in a towel and walk into my room to get some clothes. I pull on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Then I throw the towel into the laundry basket. (That’s my pile of things. Not laundry for some reasons.) Ring Ring. Who’s calling me now? I answer it. “Hello?”

“JIN HYERIM, HELLO!”

“MY GOD, VANESSA IS IT?”
“YES! I MISS YOU! OH MY GOD!” Vanessa is Woohyun’s sister, and was my sister’s best friend. She’s the other girl I actually like. She’s not annoying, like Seohee, so I kind of bonded with her when Yuri invited her over to out house. “How long has it been since I’ve seen you?” I say. “Since your… sister’s funeral. I haven’t seen you since then,” she says cautiously. Seriously guys, it’s been 2 years. I’m okay with hearing ‘sister’s funeral’ or ‘sister’s death’ okay? “I know right. Such a long time.”

“Vanessa! Want to meet up in the café?”

“Sure! Meet you there! Miss you loads HyeRim!” Then she hangs up. I change my t-shirt with a camisole and I put on a hoodie over it. I slip on my combat boots and jump out of the window. I text Myungsoo:

//Oppa, meeting up with a friend! //

Then, I slip my phone into my pocket and lightly jog to the café.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“HyeRim!” Vanessa says and we exchange a hug. “Been so long eh?” I say. “How are you by the way?” she says.

“I’m okay. Got some problems here and there though.”

“Coping well with the loss?”

“I’m pretty good. Not so emotional like the first few months. I remember I locked myself in my room and just cried. Then, my mom kicked me out of the house… I stopped thinking about that scenario. “Come, sit. Let’s talk over some coffee.” We chose the booth at the corner of the café. Our usual booth. The waitress sees us and quickly proceeds to making our usual orders. “Where are you living by the way? After you’ve been kicked out…”

“I’m living with Myungsoo.”

“Him? Are you 2 dating or something?”

“No! We’re best friends.”

“Yeah right.”

“Nam Vanessa!”

“I’m kidding!” she laughs.

“Che. He takes care of me and vice versa.”

“You’re still dating Changsun?”

“Our relationship is complicated now. After he disappeared.”

“So dramatic.”

“My life is dramatically complicated.”

“True that.” The waitress comes back with our drinks, for me, a cappuccino and for Vanessa, an espresso. Both of us sip the coffee quietly for a while. “Who are you dating?” I ask her. I guess the question is too out of the blue for her. “S-sorry. W-what?” she stammers.

“Who’s the lucky guy?”

“What guy?”

“The one you’re dating.”

“I’m not dating.”

“Sure you are.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Yes. Fine. I am!”

“See, I am right. It’s the other Siwon right?”

“How’d you know?”

“Vanessa, I know everything.” Then I lean back and sip my cappuccino.

---------------------

STARRING PHDV13 :D

no other notes lah -_-

lazy to type. i typed alot just now but then internet went wonky.