France, Here We Come~

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

“Lee Joon, I’m bored,” I say. We are still in the warehouse, sitting on the couch doing nothing except randomly kissing each other. (A/N: I told you random) “What do you want to do?” he asks.

“How about a movie?”

“What movie?”

“Any.”

“Let’s go.”

“Let’s change.” I pull him up from the couch and up the stairs to his room where the random pile of clothes is in. He takes off his shirt and throws it aside. “I’m done changing,” he says. “If a girl flirts with you there’ll be one less girl in this world,” I say, mockingly glaring at him.

“You’re so protective of me.”

“No, I hate you.”

“What? HyeRim!” he whines. I smirk. I enjoy messing with my now shirtless boyfriend. “Yes, I hate you.”

“Yah!”

“I really hate you right now, Lee Joon.”

He looks at me intensely in the eye. I swear it can burn holes. Then, he lifts me up until I am at eye-level with him. “Okay, I hate you too, HyeRim.” He smiles then lightly kiss me on the lips. He puts me down and says, “Go change.” I pick out an off-the-shoulder top and put it over my tank top. I grab one of Lee Joon’s shirts and throw it at him. I also find a pair of jeans and throw that to him too. “Wear it, don’t want you to be swarmed with crazy girls,” I tell him as I slip on my shoes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my head on his shoulder. I sigh. The movie is boring; I don’t know why we chose this. “Don’t leave me!” the actress screams. “Sorry, I must!” the actor shouts at the actress. I close my eyes. “Are you bored?” he whispers. “Let me sleep,” I mutter. Just then, my phone rings. LOUD. “SHHH!” the entire cinema shushes me as they glare at me. I glare at them. Just to piss them off even more, I answer my phone without leaving my seat. “Hello?”

“HyeRim!”

“Yes, Siwon?”

“Please come to the HQ right now!”

“Why?”

“We are departing soon!”

“So soon?”

“Yes! Come here, I’ll explain further.” Then Siwon hangs up. Lee Joon’s phone rings and again the entire theatre glare in our direction.

 

Lee Joon’s POV:

“Hello?” I say into the phone.

“Lee Joon, come to the HQ now.”

“Rain hyung? What for?”
“We are departing to France.”

“For?”

“I’ll explain later.” Then Rain hangs up. I look at HyeRim and she looks at me. “I need to go,” we both say in unison. The guy sitting next to me glares at us He whisper-shouts, “Can both of you shut up?” “No, we can’t,” I say giving him a smile. He continues glaring at me. So I carry HyeRim bridal style and walk pass him. “BYE!” both of us shout. Oh, pissing off the moviegoers is so epic. I put HyeRim down when we reach the parking lot. “So, we shall go our separate ways now,” I say. “How about a goodbye kiss?” she asks. “Oh right.”

She wraps her arms around my neck. I cup my hand on her cheek and we share a kiss in the middle of the parking lot.

HyeRim’s POV:

“Where are they?” I mutter under my breath. I am still waiting for the other people to be here. So far, I am the only one here. How dare Siwon interrupt my only normal day?

“Just wait a little longer HyeRim,” Siwon says calmly.

Woohyun then comes in. “Sorry I am late, my sister borrowed my car and came home late with it.”

“Woohyun, I forgive you,” I say bluntly.

“What for?” he asks.

“Coming late.”

He sits down next to me. Ilhoon comes in next, Lisan and Suzy trailing behind him. “Okay, now, we just need Seohee,” Siwon says. “Please don’t. I don’t even want to go on the mission with her,” I mumble.

“HyeRim.” Siwon gives me a stern look. I ignore it. I wait for another 20 minutes, and then she finally comes.

“Okay, everyone, we are departing to France soon as you know, Rain’s company is going to steal the Mona Lisa and the M-13 serum (A/N: this is so random. M-13. What…) from the Louvre,” Siwon explains.

“The serum is in the Louvre?” Ilhoon asks.

“Yes, in the underground safe that no normal person knows about. The M-13 will be with one of the wealthy men in France’s possession though, so your mission is to protect him.”

“Which man exactly?” Suzy asks.

“Your mission is also to find out which man.”

“You seriously want us to search the whole of France to find a man?” I ask.

“No, the only information I have is that he will be in the Louvre attending a gala tomorrow night. You all will be going there to attend it too. Any questions?”

“How about our luggage?” Lisan asks.

“It have been prepared and is now in the jet. You may now depart. One more thing, go change.”

I look around. Suzy is in a tank top and boy shorts, Lisan in a t-shirt and sweat pants, Ilhoon in a sleeveless shirt and basketball shorts, Woohyun in a hoodie and sweat pants, Seohee in a camisole and shorts. We really need to change all right.

“Where are we supposed to change?” I ask.

“The jet,” Siwon says as he waves a dismissing hand at us.  I roll my eyes and walk out the office, the others following suit. I make my way to the jetport and step in the jet.

 

Lee Joon’s POV:

“You guys are going to the Louvre to steal the Mona Lisa as I believe it holds a secret and the M-13 serum. The serum is going to be in possession of the wealthiest man in France, Sir Pierre. (A/N: This is not true. I am just writing random names of French men.) He will be attending the gala in the Louvre tomorrow night. As you all see, it is now evening here. So, since you’re probably going to arrive in the early morning, use your time wisely. I don’t want you to go shopping,” Rain says, he glares at the girls, Bang Seohee (yes, Mir’s sister is actually working for us.) and Clove. Clove is an American. She’s good with knifes and just wants to win in everything.

“And now, you guys, go, I don’t want to see your faces,” he continues. He waves a dismissive hands and Mir, me, Bang Seohee, Clove and a dozen of masked ninjas (You heard me. Ninjas) walk out the office to the jetport. Sure, just steal the serum and the painting.

How hard can it be? I thought as I make my way into the jet.

--------------------------

This is a very terrible chapter in my opinion ><

Sorry I have to make a couple of very terrible filler chapters that will lead to the action (This will be much better ><)

I have a lot of ideas for the acton and all but the filler chapters...

I HAVE NO IDEA LEADING TO TERRIBLENESS 

SO, SORRYYYYY ><

I know i'm supposed to be on hiatus but... yeah ;)