Mission with Midget.

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I stand on the roof once more, waiting for the midget to climb up. “Hurry up!” I whisper-shout at her. “SORRY! I’M NOT USED TO THIS!” she shouts. Yes, shouts. “Whatever,” I mumble. Then suddenly, someone covers my eyes from behind. “Guess who?” the person whispers into my ear. The person turns me around so that I will face him/her. “Changsun! What are you doing here? Mir will kill me then he’ll kill you!” I say quietly. “I don’t care HyeRim. As long as you’re mine again,” he mumbles. Then he leans in. My heart pounds faster. “I love you, HyeRim.” Then we kiss. On the open rooftop, with all my enemies in the building and with SeoHee climbing up the side. I suddenly forget all about the mission and just stand there my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. I am kissing the enemy. And it didn’t feel wrong at all. “HyeRim! Who’s that?” a voice chirps. I pull away. “Oh god no,” I mutter. “Bye HyeRim! Let’s meet again on this roof tomorrow okay?” Lee Joon says and he jumps off the building. “That’s my…” I imagine Lee Joon’s glare and I say, “Boyfriend.” Luckily it’s too dark for SeoHee to see his face. Phew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, keep quiet, find the diamond and contact me if you find it. Arasseo?” I tell SeoHee. “Arasseo!” she chirps and she runs down the hallway. Dadadadada. What part of keep quiet in keep quiet doesn’t she understand? -_- Her IQ: <50 or something. I jump up and grab hold of the air vent cover (Rain’s building has a lot of these. Muahaha >:}) I swing myself a few times, kick the cover open, and swing in. I replace the cover, and start crawling. I peek through every cover in hope of seeing the blue diamond. Then, “Jackpot,” I whisper to myself. I open the cover place it aside, and jump down. I walk toward the diamond and slowly lift the glass case. RRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGG!! Crap. I throw the glass case aside, grab the diamond and jump into the air vent. “FIND HER! FIND HER!” someone shouts from below me. (Just so you know, I’m in the air vent now) I quickly crawl, while holding the diamond close, to the place where I came from. But I am caught off guard when someone from behind me grabs me. “Got you now.” I kick his stomach. And he falls back. I quickly crawl again until I reach the one I came from, I quickly open the cover, jump down, and I run to the entrance. Guess what? Seohee is already there. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I shout, not caring about anything. “In there!” I heard a muffled voice say. My sixth sense told me there is someone behind. Whack. The person passes out. “Well, I was bored. So I sat around and talked to some of the spies here,” she says. Is this girl insane?! That’s it, I lost my temper and I slap her. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” she shrieks. “Shut up. You didn’t do the mission,” I growl. “Urgh, you should chill,” she says, rolling her eyes. Slap. “OH MY GOD, HYERIM, JUST CHILL. STOP SLAPPING ME!” she screams. “Whatever, you don’t know me, you don’t know anything about me,” I say. “Oh, I know you. You’re a bad-tempered . And you only care about your dear Myungsoo and Woohyun and you don’t care about your family.” “YOU KNOW NOTHING! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! AND YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A !” Then I punch her, and then I storm off. We just had a fight in front of the entrance of RAIN’s company. I don’t even give a damn, man. I hate her. That’s final. She’s such a that thinks she knows everything. She doesn’t even know the basics. And she tries to interfere with my personal life? The nerve.

Seohee’s POV:

My lip is bleeding thanks to HyeRim’s punch. She’s sooooo bad-tempered. I was just telling her to chill and she slapped me twice and punched me. And I see she left without me. God, she really is a . SO what am I supposed to do? Walk? No. I will call Sungjong. Why you ask? He’s mine mentally. And I will get him. “Sungjong oppa!” I say into the phone after he picks up.

Sungjong’s POV:

“Sungjong oppa!” Seohee squeals. Oh god why. “Yes?” I ask. “Can you pick me up from Rain’s company?” she chirps. Oh god why is she stupidly insane. “Um…” “Please oppa?” she whines. She has an irritating voice. “SUNGJONG DON’T YOU DARE PICK HER UP,” someone barks. I look behind. HyeRim is home. In our parents’ house. For the first time in 2 years. I mouth, “She is stupid.” “I know, give me the phone, Sungjong.” I hand my sister my phone. “Listen, . My brother isn’t going to pick you up from the most dangerous place ever okay. So, just drag your sorry back home. Or just die there. Okay? Now bye,” she says. She immediately hangs up and gives me back my phone, and then she walks up the stairs, heading to her room. What just happened? What did Seohee do to my noona?! /insert younger brother spazzing/ Oh no. DID SHE TALK ABOUT FAMILY?!?!!!?! Oh, Seohee. I hate you so much. Don’t think I don’t know what you did. I know. I know… And you don’t want me to tell HyeRim. She will kill you.

Seohee’s POV:

Oh my god. Sungjong’s sister is HyeRim?! I thought he was the only child! OMG, and she did not just say that to me. HyeRim, you so deserved what I did. I’m not even sorry or guilty anymore. Then, I walk back home. To be honest, my house is just right around the corner. Che. I walk in my house, slam the door close and walk up to my room. “Hello sis,” my brother says, smiling evilly. “Hello, Mir.”

--------------------------------------

MUAHAHAHAH :D 

Cliff-hanger? no? Okay...

So Seohee is evil (maybe-ish lol) >:)

and Hyerim and Lee Joon kissed ;)

WHAT IS THEIR PAST EXACTLY?! 
DO YOU WANNA KNOW? 

NO?! go away.

And what exactly did Seohee do? 

and what did Sungjong, the fabulous diva, see?

Comment please ^^ kekekeke~