I hate you. i love you.

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I lie on the bed thinking. I haven’t been in my old house in 2 years… It reminds me too much of Yuri… I miss her like crazy but I know she can’t come back. Just because of that mission. And my parents think it’s my fault. But it wasn’t. It seriously wasn’t. And they keep saying it. And now I’m starting to believe it is really my fault… Slam. “Sungjong, why is Yuri’s car parked outside our house?” someone says. Wait, that is my mom. Crap, she’s home. Crapcrapcrapcrap. I look around for a possible escape route, but then I realized there is no window in my room. Damn. “Sungjong, don’t tell me…” I hear my mom say. Then she opens the door of my room. “What do you think you’re doing here?” she asks. “This is, I mean was, my house. Am I not allowed to be in here?” I say with a smirk playing on my lips. “YOU STILL DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED?” my mom screams into my face. This hurts a lot. “I didn’t do it,” I mutter. “STOP LYING! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HER! BUT NO! YOU GOT MY OLDEST CHILD KILLED!” she screams and then she slaps me. I can take punches, slaps, kicks, and stabs… But after my mom screams at me about Yuri’s death, blaming me for it, and she slaps me, that is the worst pain in the world. Before I knew it, tears stream down my cheeks. “I didn’t get her killed. Stop blaming me. It’s hard for me to cope with it to. Stop bringing it up.”

“YOU’RE NOT MY DAUGHTER ANYMORE.” Those 5 words pierce my heart like an arrow. And with that, I push my mom aside, run down the stairs, get into my car and drive off ignoring my brother’s shouts. My own mother… Disowned me. Angry tears starts to fall and I didn’t bother to wipe them away. I drive to the old warehouse. I park my car and walk in the warehouse. I smile as I look at the familiar setting. A couch against a wall with a table next to it, a bunch of random posters on the wall on top of it, a fridge on the other wall, stairs leading to a bedroom on the second floor and a lot of space. I throw myself on the couch. I miss this place a lot. And haven’t been here in like… 3 years. I lie on the couch and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning. I reach for my phone; I left it on the table yesterday, and check the time. Its 12 noon already? Wow. What time did I sleep yesterday? O.o I sit up. The couch isn’t so comfortable. Gosh. My entire body is stiff. I stand up to stretch and then suddenly, someone grabs my waist from behind. I am standing, my back facing the couch. Is it even possible for someone to appear on the couch without me seeing him or her? But of course it’s just my ninja. “Changsun,” I say smiling and I turn my head back to kiss him. “Hey, HyeRim.” He pulls back, turns me around, holds me by my shoulders and says, “Talk.” He knows me so well. He sweeps me off the floor and carries me bridal-style up the stairs. He throws me on the bed. “I figured that Myungsoo is in the hospital unconscious so you won’t be at your apartment, Woohyun is also at the hospital and you don’t live with him, and after what happened with your sister, you won’t be at your house so you’re here because you miss me.” “You know me well Changsun. And yes, I miss you a lot. You were gone for like 3 years,” I say. I stare up at the ceiling. But then Lee Joon blocks my view. “Since we miss each other so much and won’t have a chance to pretty much do this anymore…” He leans in and his lips press into mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. Both his hands are on either side of my body, supporting his body on top of me. We stay in that position for a pretty long time. “HyeRim, I love you,” he whispers afterwards. “I love you too,” I whisper back, smiling. Then he flips over, bringing me with him, so now I am on top of him. He puts me beside him and both of us are now lying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. “HyeRim, you came here because of what happened these past few days right?” he asks. “You can say that.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“I don’t really feel like talking… I haven’t changed in these past few days too.” I point at the leather jacket, skinny jeans and tank top I was wearing. I never had gotten the time to change… Sigh. “Go change,” he says. He points at the pile of clothes at the far end of this room. “You still have my clothes here?” I ask, grinning. “Yeah,” he says, smiling. I stand up and walk towards the pile of clothes. I take off my jacket and threw it into the pile. “Close your eyes,” I tell Lee Joon. “I’m no ert Hye!” “Che.” I pull off my skinny jeans; also throw that into the pile. I pull out a pair of shorts from the pile and put those on. I walk towards the bed again and once again lie side by side with Lee Joon in silence. During the silence, my mind wanders…

//Flashback//

4 years ago.

“HyeRim! We need some kind of secret hideout for just the both of us,” he said. “How about a tree house?” I suggested. “Nah, it’ll break easily…”

“How about we look for a big abandoned space?”

“Let’s go!” And so we drove around town, searching the remote places for some big abandoned space. “Look there!” I said, pointing at the warehouse. “That’s perfect.” And so we drove there. I walked in first and exclaimed, “This is Jin HyeRim and Lee Changsun’s!” And so we started putting the fridge, the couch and the bed on the second floor. And I put up random posters and finally both of us carved our names onto the door. “We, Jin HyeRim and Lee Changsun, pledge that we will never tell anyone our secret hideout.” And that was also where we had our first kiss. When I was 15 and he was 16, in this warehouse.

//End//

“HyeRim, is something bothering you?” he asks. “Well, the fact that you suddenly disappeared for 3 years without contacting me and then suddenly reappearing as my enemy’s spy and with my 2 best friends beaten up to half-death and my mom disowning me? Oh, nothing is bothering me.” I say, my voice cracks and I feel tears threatening to fall. “Your mom… disowned you? As in she said ‘you’re not my daughter anymore’?” he says gently. I nod. He wraps his arms around me. Before I knew it, I was crying into his chest. First time I cracked since the past few days. Everything just hurts. My best friend pretty much half-dead, Seohee calling me a when she doesn’t even know anything about me, my boyfriend showing up after 3 years as an enemy, my mom saying I am not her daughter anymore, Yuri… Changsun understands all this, so I do not need to talk anymore. He just embraces me as I cry my eyes out. He my hair, reassuring me that everything is going to be okay. “Do you want to stay here for the night?” he whispers. I simply nod. I don’t feel like talking. Then, he holds my chin, tilt it up and once again, we kiss. I deserve this. I need this. It’s something that reassures me that it’s going to be okay.

----------------------------

Chapter 6 liao! :D

Wew, i love my 3 subscribers. lol. okay. 

Is the story getting confusing already?

Ask me anything in the comment box down there below.

I'll answer what can be answered... 

You ask me about the ending... /takes out wushu stick./

Okay so anyway, today is the first day of SS4INA. 

And i will not go to Day 1,2 or 3 TT_TT

So i just sit at home typing this... 

Bye-yeom~