Paris, France.

Killer Love

 

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I lean back on the chair in the jet. I have changed into a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, black leather jacket and black combat boots. I put my earphones in and close my eyes. Just then, Woohyun sits down on the seat next to me.

“Hey,” he whispers and leans in to kiss my cheek. I feel guilty that I let him. He doesn’t know anything. I know too much. Sungjong knows just as much.

Why won’t he tell me?

Don’t tell me that Bang Seohee threatened him.

 How dare she threaten my innocent little brother? That gives me another reason for me to kill her. Literally. I smile thinking of various ways to kill her. When did I become a killer exactly?

I open my eyes and look over at Woohyun.

He is already asleep.

I poke him to make sure he really is asleep.

Oh, he is asleep all right.

I sit there staring into space, thoughts running in my mind.

I decide that I should sleep and before that, I lightly peck Woohyun’s lips. “Good night, Nam Woohyun,” I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We’re touching down in Paris, France in 15 minutes, please put on your seatbelts. Thank you,” the pilot announces through the speaker.

I wake up and find that I had fallen asleep on Woohyun’s shoulder. How did that happen? Whatever. I lift my head up from his shoulder and shake him. “Woohyun, wake up,” I say.

“5 more minutes,” he mutters. “No, we are arriving,” I say, poking him. He opens one eye and immediately closes it.

“Nam Woohyun! WAKE UP,” I shout into his ear.

He immediately opens his eyes and says, “You’re making me deaf, HyeRim.”

“Well, at least you’re awake now.”

“You can just simply ask me to wake up.”

“You wouldn’t when I tell you to.”

“Well…”

“Passengers, please fasten you seatbelts, we are now landing in Paris, France. I repeat, we are now landing in Paris, France. “Hello, France,” I mutter to myself.

Siwon calls as soon as we reach the hotel where we will be staying. “Okay, remember the gala is tonight. Disguise yourself, just fit in. Don’t create chaos unless it is really necessary. I don’t want any partygoers to die okay?”

“Yes, I understand. Good bye,” I say into the phone and immediately hang up before Siwon can blabber any further. I walk to the receptionist and whisper to her, “Siwon’s HQ.” The code that Siwon told me to say to the receptionist. She nods and leads the others and I to a hidden lift. “Press ‘B’, walk straight and turn to the left. Your rooms are there,” she whispers hurriedly and she immediately walks away briskly. The others and I walk into the lift and I press ‘B’. The lift descends and it dings to a stop. The doors open, showing a long hallway. I walk straight, the others trailing behind. I turn left and I see 5 doors. These must be our 5 rooms. But, wait. 5 rooms…

“Why the heck are there only 5 rooms?” I ask no one in particular.

“Lisan and I are going to share one room!” Suzy chirps.

“Okay, I will get my own room,” I say, looking at Seohee.

“The temperature dropped a few degrees,” Lisan whispers to Suzy. Not a whisper, since I hear it.

I grab my luggage and kick one of the doors open. “Get dressed up. We’re going to the Louvre later,” I instruct. I walk in my room and slam the door close.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

“I’ll talk to her,” I offer.

“Make sure you won’t have a deformed face afterwards,” Seohee mutters.

“I’ll be fine.”

“Woohyun, I’ll confess right here right now. I love you okay. I’ll do anything to protect you.”

“Sorry, I love someone else.”

I turn around and knock on HyeRim’s door.

“You guys go and prepare for later,” I tell the others.

Ilhoon, Suzy and Lisan nod and go into their rooms, leaving Seohee there, looking dejected. I ignore the look and knock on HyeRim’s door again.

“HyeRim, open up!” I say banging on the door.

I hear her footsteps approaching the door.

She then opens the door.

I feel my heart beat faster.

She is already halfway in dolling herself up for later. She is wearing an empire waist, strapless, black, mini dress that shows off her legs. On her feet is a pair of black stilettos. In contrast with her black outfit, she wears red lipstick. Damn it, she looks so y. I mentally slap myself. I am here to talk not to gawk.

“What is it?” she asks impatiently.

I make a mental note that she was glaring at Seohee when she said that.

“Um, HyeRim, can I come in?” I ask.

She steps aside and gestures me to come in.

As soon as I step in her room, she slams the door close.

“What do you want?” she asks.

“Why are you so cold today?” I blurt out.

“Cold? Nam Woohyun. Cold?”

“You were glaring at Seohee and you slammed your door.”

“I slam doors in daily basis.” She sits down on the bed.
“No, you only do when you’re mad.” I sit down next to her.

“It’s just that, Seohee pisses me off. How dare she talks about me like that? She barely knows me!”

“I’m sure she is jealous.”

“Of what?”

“She loves me HyeRim. She even confessed to me just now.”

“So?” She smirks.

“She’s jealous of you. Because you are close with me.”

“I have no girl friends anyway. It’s not my fault that I am close to boys.” She starts to stand. But I grab her shoulders, pull her down and look into her eyes.

“This is serious, you’re very cold to Seohee. She apologized you know.”

“So what? I don’t really care. She’s not even thankful that I saved her.”

She shrugs off my hands and stands up.

“I’m not having this crap of a conversation anymore. Get out.”

“HyeRim…”

“Get out before I deform your face.” She picks up her curling iron and starts to curl her hair.

“HyeRim-ah!”

“I have a hot curling iron in hands. Don’t talk about Seohee again. Ever. Now get out.”

“Yah, yah, yah. Let me talk.”

“Goodbye Woohyun, get ready in 10 minutes or I will break your door down later.” She pushes me out the door.

“HYERIM LET ME TA—“ But she slams the door in my face before I could finish. I sigh and make my way into my room. Trust me, when HyeRim says she’s going to break down my door, she will. 

------

Hey :D