Plans for Revenge

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

After leaving the hospital, I went back home with Sungjong. Oh, for your information, he’s my nam-dongsaeng. He lives with our parents and I live with Myungsoo for some reasons that cannot be told yet. “Myungsoo oppa! I’m home!” I exclaim as I enter the apartment. No response. “Myungsoo!” I call out. That’s strange. He usually answers, but the apartment is eerily quiet. “Noona, what’s that?” Sungjong asks, pointing at a dark figure in the corner of the living room. “I don’t know, Sungjong. I don’t know.” I feel cold sweat. I approach the figure. “OH MY GOD!” I scream. Then, I shakily pick up the note on the floor: This is revenge HyeRim. I’ll be back if you ever do that again. And this time, he will end up dead. You’re lucky I only beat him up until he passes out. You’re lucky this time HyeRim. “Sungjong! Call the ambulance! NOW!” I shout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Is he okay?” I ask the doctor. “He is. His leg is broken though, and he is beaten up pretty badly. He was also cut in some parts,” the doctor—called Lee Park Hyuk or something—says. “May I see him now?” I ask. The doctor nods and I walk into the room. Myungsoo is on the bed, seeming lifeless except for the fact that his chest is still going up and down. A cut ran down from under his eye to his cheek, his arm is bandaged (a lot), his leg is in a cast, he has one black eye, his forehead is bandaged and his lip is busted pretty badly. I stand beside the bed. “Myungsoo…” I whisper. I gently run my finger along his scar on the cheek. I see him flinch slightly so I stop. “I promise to kill him, Myungsoo. I’m sorry for not protecting you,” I say, “after all you’ve done for me, the least I could do is revenge on this sick freak that did this to you and also on what he did to my sister. Myungsoo, I’ll be back. Saranghaeyo.” I said the last phrase quietly. Then I lean in to kiss his forehead. Afterwards, I turn to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on the armchair in the HQ’s lounge. I had been waiting for the past half an hour for a partner that Siwon sent. Why is the person taking so long? Yes, a girl partner. To be honest though, I very much prefer a male one, since I grew up with boys… I never had a girl friend; all I had were various boy friends (Note the space okay?). I’m anti-social with girls. I guess. Since all the girls hate me as I was friends with all the “hotties.” Like seriously, they’re not that hot. Gosh, those girls in my sc—. “Hey! Are you HyeRim?” she says (read: chirps), interrupting my thoughts. I look at her. I stand up. “Yes, I am. Who are you supposed to be?” I ask. She’s short. Like almost a feet shorter than me (And I’m 5 foot 7 inches). She has long straight black hair and a grin that seems to never leave her face. I am irritated already. I hate over-cheery people. And most of the girls are like that. You see why I don’t have any girl friends now? “Me? I am SeoHee! (A/N: Not to be confused with Sohee of Wonder Girls please! XP) I am your new partner!” she chirps (I swear her voice is irritating). Oh. God. No. NAM WOOHYUN I WANT YOU BACK. I VERY MUCH PREFER YOU THAN THIS OVER-CHEERFUL CHIPMUNK-VOICED MIDGET! ;__; WOOHYUN GET WELL SOON. OH MY GOD. SAVE ME FROM THIS MIDGET! “Oh,” I simply say. “Be right back, Seohee! Wait here okay?” Then I run out the lounge, heading to Siwon’s office. “CHOI SIWON!” I shout as soon as I enter his office. “Yes?” he asks calmly. “Why did you put me with that midget?”

“Well, why? Don’t you like her?”

“No. I’m a girl. I want to feel protected. By a male. NOT A MIDGET.”

“She’s the only one available!”

“I very much prefer my brother to accompany me.”

“He’ll get you killed.”

“Oh, right…”

“SeoHee it is then!”

“NO! I prefer Dongwoo! Minhyuk! Hoya! Ilhoon! Sungjae! Anyone except that midget!”

“Why not a girl?”

“I told you.”

“Get to know her!”

“I don’t get to know people. You know me!”

“Yes, I do know you. You decide whether you like them or not by the first meeting. And those people you like are all boys, and the people you hate are all girls.”

“Not technically! I hate Mir! He’s a guy! And I love my sister, Yuri!”

“That’s not my point. And you know Yuri is…”

“Yes, she was killed by some bastard also known as one of Rain’s spies also known as Mir. That’s why; I’m on a mission to kill Mir. My own mission I made. He beat up my best friend to half-death and killed my only sister.”

“HyeRim. I understand why you don’t want to take your only brother to your mission. He’s clumsy but you also want to protect him. And you feel that if he gets killed, it will be your fault. Am I right?”

“Yes.”

“And if I send someone you’re close with, like one of your cousins or even your friend, you’d also feel the same way.”

“Then why send Woohyun?”

“He volunteered and that time, no one was available, so he kind of stuck as your partner.”

“Right. Fine. But if she messes up the mission, I wont hesitate to throw her off the building okay?”

Siwon sighs. “Fine. Good luck, HyeRim.” I nod and walk off to the lounge. “SeoHee, let’s go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh my god, I’m so excited! It’s my first mission that includes the enemy! Is he scary? Is he hot? Is he ugly? What is his name? What should I do when I see him?” SeoHee chirps. That girl talks a lot. I’m going to have a killer headache later. “Our mission is to get the diamond back. NOT HIT ON THE SPY,” I growl. “Sheesh, no need to get mad! Are you dating the spy? That’s why you’re mad is it?” She did not just say that. So, I blow my stack “OH GOD NO. YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR THE REST OF THE RIDE OKAY? I DON’T LET ANYONE ON MY CAR, AND YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET A RIDE ON IT.” That shut her up. And about the not letting anyone on my car thing…

//Flashback//

2 years ago

“Unnie! Hurry up!” I shouted. “Coming! Coming! Coming!” Yuri said as she jogged down the stairs. And then we sat in the car, me in the passengers’ seat and her in the driver’s seat. “HyeRim-ah, if I die,” she said very seriously, “this car is yours, okay?” “Unnie! Don’t talk about death yet! You’re still young!” “I’m just kidding!” She smiled. Oh, how wrong I was.

//End//

So the car is pretty much mine and Yuri unnie’s and I don’t plan on sharing it with anyone. Not even my parents and my brother. Only Myungsoo understands and knows about it. And I don’t plan on telling anyone else. Okay, maybe not only Myungsoo… “We’re here,” I say as I pull up at the back of the building. “I’m so excited!” SeoHee squeals. Damn it. -_-

---------------------

HEYYY :D 

I see i have a lot of fews (50+ this is a lot for me kay XD considering that my ff was posted 3 days ago. hehe)

But only 2 subscribers :< 

WHYYYYYY?! T_T

Any silent readers? Aigo, if there are please don't be like that D;

So anyway bye~ /rolls like a buffalo/