A Twist In Tale

Killer Love

 

Woohyun’s POV:

 Seriously, who does she love? I don’t understand anymore. Him or me? Just choose one, HyeRim. Don’t two-time. I can’t stand it. Who makes you happy?

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I give Lee Joon one last kiss and he jumps off the building. “Now, let’s look for Seohee!” I tell my group. I jump down the air vent and the rest follow. “Third floor,” I mutter to myself. I then hear a creak. I crawl a few more meters then I hear it again. Crap it. I look down. A random hallway. I quickly open the cover and throw it back. “Ouch!” Lisan exclaims. So the cover hit her. Oops. I jump down and the rest follow. I run up the stairs and then I realize that we were on the 3rd floor. So I make a detour and run down the random hallway. And then, I bump into Mir. Just my luck. “Annyeong, Mir,” I say, flashing him a smile. He scowls at me. Then, he takes out a katana from the holster strapped on his back and points it at me. I push it away and slide between his legs and run. He chases after me and then I realize my group is not with me. WHERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHEN I NEED THEM? He jumps and lands in front of me and then he pins me down with that freaking katana almost slicing my arm. “Back again?” he sneers. I pull one arm away from his grip and slap him. “No.”

“You dare slap me HyeRim?”

“You dare slice me Mir?”

“You dare break all my bones again HyeRim?”

“You dare kill my sister again?”

“I DID NOT KILL YOUR SISTER.”

“I SAW IT WITH MY EYES. THAT KATANA RIGHT THROUGH HER HEART. AND THAT TIME YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THERE!”

“HyeRim.”

“I will never forgive you.”

“HyeRim, Listen fo—.”

“SHUT UP, LET ME SHOUT ALL YOUR TERRIBLE DEEDS INTO YOU EAR FIRST.”

“YAH, JIN HYERIM LISTEN FOR A SECOND.”

“OH, ONE SECOND PASSED BANG CHEOLYONG.”

“AISH, LISTEN FOR 2 MINUTES.”

“FINE! TALK!”

“Finally. But first,” he says. He slides his katana back into the holster, stands up and extends his arm at me. I take it and he pulls me up. “Let’s talk at the lounge,” he says. I follow him as he walks to the end of the hallway and turn into a room. It is a large square room with couches lining the entire perimeter. A large mahogany table stood on top of a huge white fur rug in the middle of the room. On the table are refreshments and some snacks. “Welcome to my group’s personal lounge,” Mir says with a proud smile. “Your group is?” I ask. “Now, now. Let’s sit first noona.” He then drags me into the room and gestures me to sit. I sit down and say, “Talk.” “Okay. I don’t expect my sister to be alive after this though,” he mutters. “Wait,” I say, “who is your sister?” “I think you’ve met her,” he chuckles, “listen to the story. Then, you go kill whoever you want okay?” I lean back and glare at him. “Now, speak. I got very limited time.” “Okay then. You see, when I supposedly killed you dear sister, I wasn’t in sight right?”

“Yes, I didn’t see you.”

“Then you have no proof.”

“Argh. Just get on with it!”

“Fine! As you know, but you don’t, Seohee and your brother were there.”

“EXCUSE ME MY DEAR SUNGJONG WAS THERE?”

“Calm down. Yes, they were there. I couldn’t have killed your sister HyeRim.”

“Why? And so who did it?”

“Seohee did it.”

“OH MY GOD. THAT IS DEAD. SERIOUSLY. SHE IS SO DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HER. AND I COULD’VE FINISHED HER OFF EARLIER! Oh, by the way, why couldn’t you have killed my sister?”

“HyeRim,” he says solemnly, looking right into my eyes. “I love Jin Yuri.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah, yah, yah,” someone says. Then, the person slaps me. I quickly sit up, holding my cheek. “YAH!” “Sorry! You fainted after I confessed.” Right. Mir, my total enemy, loves my sister. And his sister is the one who killed her. And my brother saw it. And didn’t tell me.  Ah, that time, I don’t know who Seohee is. And Sungjong is innocent, so he’s forgiven. BUT SEOHEE IS DEAD. DEAD MEAT I TELL YOU. “Is it okay if the next funeral will be your sister’s?” I ask Mir. “Che. I don’t really care,” he laughs. .__. Seems legit.

 

Lisan’s POV:

I open another door. Nothing. WHERE IS OUR SEOHEE? I open yet another door. There she is. She is gagged and bounded up. She then kicks me. Hard. “What’s that for?” I complain. Suzy unties her and takes out the gag and Seohee starts to shout at us. “WHY DIDN’T YOU COME FOR ME SOONER YOU IDIOTS? MUST I DO EVERYTHING? MY GOSH! YOU GUYS I WAS DYING THERE YOU KNOW! SHOULD I TELL YOU TO DO EVERYTHING? REALLY GUYS? REALLY? DIDN’T YOU EVEN REALISE THAT I WAS GONE? ARE YOUR BRAINS EVEN WORKING?” “I am tempted to put the gag back in ,” Woohyun mumbles under his breath loud enough so I can hear. “Me too,” I mumble back. Then suddenly Seohee collapses. “That shut her up,” a voice says. I turn around and see HyeRim with the gun that gets people to sleep thing. She slips the gun into her pocket (I don’t get why she puts dangerous items in her pocket.) “Boys, carry her. Let’s go back to the HQ.”

-------------------------------------------------

How’d you guys like the twist? n___n

Exams going to start soon…

Gonna be on hiatus..

Then I will post everyday again ^^

I have homework now..

Bye guys :D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED :3