Stalker.

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I find myself on Woohyun’s bed. How did I end up here? Oh yeah… I roll to the other side and come face to face with him. As though feeling my presence (?), Woohyun hugs me. “I love you,’ he mumbles, almost incomprehensible. “Go to sleep,” I mutter. Gosh, I slept with 2 boys in less than a week… Dang me and my heavy sleeping… I pull myself away from Woohyun and I stand up. I walk into the living room and grab my phone.

{/Pick me up from Woohyun's apartment please ^^;/}

I send the message. I immediately got a reply.

{/I'm still at the hospital HyeRim/}

Oh yeah. I groan and walk into the kitchen and I notice a note on the fridge: HyeRim, I see you’re cheating on your dear Changsun.  What do you think he’ll say? And I will get revenge on you little best friend.  I rip the note into pieces. Who is it? Who is my stalker? AND SHE DID NOT SEE WHAT I THOUGHT SHE SAW. >//<

//Flashback//

Woohyun carried me to his bed, and we continued making out. He then placed me down, pinning my arms down. I let out a gasp. But then, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I felt pressure on my lips. Nam Woohyun, why do you suddenly makes me feel this way? >///<(A/N: Such a terrible flashback bahaha)

//End//

DID THE STALKER REALLY SEE THAT? As if answering me, I see another note on the table: Just so you know, you seem happy to be making out with Woohyun. Oh mother of damn crap. I rip that note, found paper and scribble a quick note to Woohyun: Went to visit Myungsoo oppa ^^ don’t worry bout me, just look for me in the hospital~ I left the note in his room, and I dash out the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SOMEONE IS STALKING ME,” I shout as soon as I enter Myungsoo’s room. “Who?” Myungsoo asks. “The one that beat you up!” I say. “And how do you know?” he asks. “The notes she leaves me…” I say and drop on the chair next to his bed. “That’s freaky… And why are you so pale of a sudden?” he says. I feel my cheeks. They are cold. “You only go pale when you’re… HyeRim, what did you that made you so scared about someone finding out?” He knows me so well. I take a deep breath. “Imadeoutwithnamwoohyunandiamdatingleechangsun.” I say in one breath. “YOU DID WHAT NOW?” he exclaims in shock. Kim Myungsoo, only person who understands my one-breath sentences. “And the stalker saw it! I’m so scared, Myungsoo. Changsun cannot find out that I kissed Woohyun behind his back! He’ll kill me! And he’s the enemy, so I’m sure he’ll not hesitate after what I did.”

“Why did you kiss him?”

“He started it.”

“Well, you kissed him back right?”

“Yeah…”

“I get it, the feeling right?”

“Yes… I love how you understand me so well. When are you going to be discharged?”

“A couple more days then I’ll be back home. So will you right? “

“You know me, I will be over at some person’s house. I went to Woohyun’s and even mine… So I’d probably go to Ilhoon’s next. Or Hoya’s… Depends.”

“Why don’t you go to Seohee’s?”

“OPPA!”

He chuckles. “Kidding! Fine, go to Ilhoon’s. Howon’s (A/N: Hoya’s real name, for those who don’t know :P) house is too far anyway.”

“Kay then. I’ll be off now!”

“How’d you get here anyway?”

“I walked. I haven’t exercise in a long time.”

“Your body is already a S-line, no need to exercise anymore.”

“I need to keep fit for my other missions.”

“You’re fit enough.”

“I need to develop my 11-abs!”

“How’s it going so far?” That made me laugh. Myungsoo, what the heck. I lift the hem of my shirt just enough to show him my firm stomach.

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

I whistle. Damn, her flat, firm stomach is already perfect. What else does she need to develop exactly? She drops the hem of her shirt. “Stop gaping at my body. I can’t help if I have good genes,” she says. Then both of us crack up. Even her brother has good genes. (A/N: Only Inspirits will get it :P Sungjong is pretty right? XD Answer in comments ‘Kay? Ha-ha) “Bye now, Myungsoo! Saranghaeyo!” she says as she walks out of the room. “Bye HyeRim, Saranghaeyo!” I call out. The door slams close. I love our friendship. ㅋㅋㅋ~

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I walk out the hospital, to Ilhoon’s house. The walk there was relaxing as his house is very near to the hospital (how lucky x}). Once outside his house, I ring the doorbell. His sister opens the door. “HyeRim! What are you doing here? Come in!” she says, smiling. I walk in, and tell her, “I will be staying here for a few days until Myungsoo gets discharged.”

“Why wait for whoever he is? You have a house!” She is completely clueless about my life isn’t she? “Never mind about that, where’s Ilhoon?”

“He’s upstairs, in his room. Call me if you guys need anything okay?” I nod and proceed upstairs. I knock on the door to his room. He opens it. “Oh my god, HyeRim!” he exclaims. “Ilhoon, I missed you.” I flash him a grin. We then hug each other. I walk into his room and he closes the door. “I haven’t seen you since 2 years ago! After Yuri’s funeral you know…” he says the last few words cautiously. “It’s okay, I’m fine about it. I know right, with all the missions, I can’t visit you here. And you can’t visit me in my apartment. Ilhoon! I miss you!”

“Yes, I do too! What are you doing here by the way?”

“I am going to stay here for the meantime, Myungsoo is in the hospital, and he’s not discharged yet. I hate being alone and I can’t go back home because, you know.”

“I see. You can use the guest room next door.”

“Yes, sure. I’ll check it out. And maybe I’ll get some rest. I’m pretty tired.”

“You’re tired half the time.”

“I know right, spy life is so tiring.”

------------

Ta-da~ 

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was lazy ><

And i am learning the Face dance. So yeah :p