Confessions and two-timing?

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

“Bye Myungsoo! I’ll see you tomorrow!” I say. I lean in to peck his lips and then I leave his room, waving goodbye. “Where do you want me to drop you off at?” Woohyun asks. “I’ll just go to your apartment.” I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m now in Woohyun’s apartment, sitting on the couch in the living room. I thought of what Myungsoo said earlier. It was a girl… But who? My life is so complicated. I throw my head back and groan in frustration. “HyeRim, what’s up?” Woohyun says. “I don’t know! I thought it was Mir who beat Myungsoo up! But no! It was a girl!”

“Who could it be?”

“I don’t know! That’s what’s bothering me!”

“One of Rain’s female spies maybe?”

“No, can’t be. We never bothered each other anyway.”

“Do you have any female enemies?”

“No… Wait… Could it be Seohee?”

“The midget?”

“Yeah… But if she did it… What did she have to revenge me for?”

“Your life is so complicated.”

“I know right! I would like a few minutes of normal. No crazy complicated things. I’m still 18!”

“Talk about your crazy timeline.”

“I know right, I started dating when I was 15, I became a spy at that same age, my sister got killed when I was 16, my best friend almost died…” I let out a scream of frustration. My life is so hard. Before I knew it, tears starts to fall. Woohyun put his arm around me and he says something very unexpected. “HyeRim, I need to confess something.” It was so out of the blue, my tears stops falling. “Sorry what?”

 

Woohyun’s POV:

“HyeRim, we met 13 years ago. When we were 5,” I start. “Um, okay. So?” she says, raising one eyebrow up. “When I first laid my eyes on you, I immediately had a crush on you. You’re beautiful and you shine out from the other girls. It was an innocent crush at first, since we were 5…” “What are you trying to tell me here?” she asks. “HyeRim. My crush for you developed over the years and when you told me you were dating Changsun, my heart broke into a million pieces.”

“I thought it was an innocent crush… Did you get over it?”

“HyeRim. I never got over anything. I spent days moping, thinking ‘She doesn’t care about me and I shouldn’t love her.’ But my heart kept telling me to chase after you.”

“So?”

“I guess the day had come for me to tell you.”

 

HyeRim’s POV:

“Tell me what?” I ask. Woohyun is being a romantic poet now… And that is plain weird okay. What he says next is even more unexpected. “Jin HyeRim, I don’t care if you’re dating Changsun. Jin HyeRim, I love you.” Then he leans in until our lips are just mere centimeters away from each other’s. “HyeRim, I really love you. Crushed on you hard for 13 years.” Then he kisses me. I didn’t expect my stomach to be filled with butterflies and for sparks to fly. And that was exactly what happened. I am kissing my best friend, Nam Woohyun, behind my boyfriend’s back. And it feels neither right nor wrong. The weirdest part is that I didn’t break the kiss. I let him kiss me and I unconsciously kiss back. Before I knew it, I am on top of him, his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. One of his hands then found its way to my hair, and his fingers run through my hair in a very soothing kind of way. I am making out with my best friend in his living room couch. I have a boyfriend. During all the kissing, I felt different. Woohyun had always been there to cheer me up. And this scene is one those cheering up moments. He made me forget all the complications going on in my utterly complicated life. I even forgot about Changsun. Then I realize I am a two-timer. Dating Changsun and then making out with Woohyun behind his back. Wait, I was a three-timer. Dating Changsun, making out with Woohyun and giving Myungsoo sweet short kisses. But I throw that thought aside as I broke up with Changsun when he was gone. (Well, I told that to myself but not to him) And those kisses I give to Myungsoo are merely because we care for each other and that he is my best friend ever. With Woohyun? Sure, he is my friend for 13 years. But so is Myungsoo. In fact, Myungsoo is older than me by 2 years. So he is pretty much like my older brother. But with Woohyun, he’s my irritating best friend that loves me for over a decade and I find it sweet that he still does. In my opinion, I’m no three-timer. I am just smitten by no other than Nam Woohyun. A person that promised to never leave me. And will go through ups and downs with me. That understands me. (Well, Myungsoo and Changsun understands me better…) He makes me smile when I forgot how. He makes laugh when I’m down. He’s my Nam Woohyun and no one can ever take him away. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Am I falling for Nam Woohyun? I immediately break apart from him and sit up. “HyeRim-ah,” he whispers. “Woohyun-ah, sorry but I can’t do this.” He sits up. “What?” he says, looking rejected. Crap. I just cannot… I find myself saying, “Nam Woohyun, I love you too.” He throws his arms around me. And I then find myself kissing him again.

My life is complicated. Now my love life is also complicated. And I still have a case to solve but am I solving it? No! I am freaking making out with Nam Woohyun in his apartment. Butterflies dance in my stomach and fireworks spark as our lips met. It didn’t feel wrong when I first think about it. Then again, I did this exact same thing with Changsun a few nights ago. But on a rooftop, in the night. Why am I thinking about him now? Am I really two-timing?

----------------------------

 

GOOOO VOTE NOWWWWW :D