You're Back~!

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I punch the punching bag. I give it a punch so strong the bag falls off the chain. In fact, the entire thing got ripped of the ceiling. “Oops,” I say to myself. I unwrap the bandages around my hands (A/N: Like Captain America, in Avengers ^^) and stuff them in my bag. Just as I am about to leave, Seohee, not Mir’s sister, with her beaten up face, comes in my private training room. “HyeRim…” she starts. “I don’t want to hear it,” I say bluntly and I push pass her. I step out of the room and hear Seohee shouts, “Sorry! Sorry HyeRim!” Then I hear her burst into tears. Instead of going back in to comfort her, being the cold person I am, I simply left her there and made my way to the lobby. Since I am too lazy to take the stairs, I open a random window and jump down. I find my car in the parking lot and throw my bag into the back seat and get in the driver’s seat and drive my way to the warehouse. I am guessing Lee Joon will not be there. He goes on a lot of missions. I don’t feel like seeing anyone at the moment. I park my car at the back, away from any passer-by eyes.

I open the door of the warehouse and smile as I step in. This place didn’t change a bit. Nothing is out of place and I like it. My life is so complicated right now and I guess only this place assures me that nothing has changed. I walk up the stairs to Lee Joon’s bedroom thing. I am pretty sure he has a house somewhere. Never been there. I kick off my shoes and throw myself onto the bed. I can use some sleep. It has been a few stressful days and I have gotten NO sleep at all. Oh why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and find Lee Joon hugging me. I smile and lean up to lightly kiss him. I hug him tighter. It was cold last night. Alone. I bury my face in his chest. I feel him stir awake. “Good morning, HyeRim,” he whispers. “Morning, Changsun,” I mutter into his chest. He my hair as we stay in the position. “I love you, I miss you,” he whispers into my ear. “I never thought you’d be here,” I whisper. “I come home every night.”

“No missions?”
“No. I’m going to France though…”

“Same here.”

“It’s so hard to be enemies.”

“When we are in love like this.”

I felt the sentence I said was a lie.

If I am with Woohyun, I forget about Lee Joon…

Argh, why is my life so complicated?

I sit up and look into Lee Joon’s, who is still lying down, eyes. “You know something I haven’t done these pass few days?” I ask seriously. “No…” he says with a look of confusion on his face. He’s such an idiot. But he’s my idiot. “This,” I say. Then place my hands on either side of him and lean down until our noses touch. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist and flips me over, so that he is now on top of me. “Oh we didn’t do this in a long time alright.” He then leans down to kiss me. It starts off gently. Then I kiss back. And we start to really get into it. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him harder. (A/N: I will not describe any further about this intense [?] kiss scene, as I don’t know how many innocent people are reading this XD) He entangles his fingers in my hair. I place my hands on his chest, holding him up as he is now only using one hand to support himself over me. Being the spy I was, I wrap one leg around his torso and flip him without breaking the kiss. (A/N: Is this possible? I don’t know. Never kissed like that. .___. Never kissed at all. Forever Alone. Kbye.) He finally pulls back after 5 minutes. And both of us gasp for air. “That was nice,” he says with a grin. “Nice?” I ask in disbelief. “No. I mean awesome, impressive, something I have never experienced before. Magical, in fact.”

“Idiot,” I laugh. He wraps his arms around my waist and sits up. He stands up and THROWS ME UP IN THE AIR. Am I that light? “YAH!” I shriek. Then I fall safely into his awaiting arms. He carries me downstairs bridal style.

 

Lee Joon’s POV:

“Why the heck did you throw me up? Are you crazy? I can die!” she protests. “I just feel like doing it,” I laugh. “Argh, you are such an idiot.”

“But I am your idiot.”

“I know you are but you cant throw me up like that!”

“So what? I love you.”

“Not acceptable reason.”

“HyeRim!”

“Lee Changsun!”

“I am your boyfriend aren’t I?”
“I don’t know.”

“Yah! Jin HyeRim! What do you mean I don’t know?”
“Just messing with you.” Then she kisses me on the cheek. This girl. I kiss her on the lips. “You’re so random.”

“I know, that’s why I am your boyfriend.”

“What does this have to do with us?”

“I don’t know.”

“Che.”

“I love you too, HyeRim.”

“I love you more.”

“I love you more.”

“We’re so cheesy.”

“I know right.”

“Alright, why are we standing in the middle of the warehouse with you carrying me?”

“I have no idea.”

“Okay dork.”

“What dork?”

“You.”

“HyeRim.”

“Yes?”

I lean in then kiss her. (A/N: Lee Joon and HyeRim are the random kind of couples ^^ I find it cute :3)

------------------------

Random Chapter ^^

But HyeRim finally reunited with Lee Joon right? ^^

I love them ._. I ship them. Why you guys ship Woohyun and HyeRim instead...

I only love them because I imagine HyeRim as me.

I shall disappear now.. 

I have FYEs... So yeah. Wait until June. I will be back by then /sings I'll Be Back/

Oh, have you seen The Chaser MV? IT'S SO AWESOME. 

SUNGJONG IS SO HOT.

MYUNGSOO IS AFJDKGKFBGJSK

HOYA IS HANDSOME

SUNGGYU'S VOICE ;A;

WOOHYUN IS SO CUTE GAH

DONGWOO'S BLUE HAIR.

SUNGYEOL'S WALK TO THE CAMERA OMG.

Excuse me. Now, Bye ^^ /flips car with myungsoo/