The Enemy

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

Ring Ring. Urgh. Who is it now? I sit up and grabbed my phone. 2.30 a.m. the time read. Who’s calling at this time? -_-여보세요?”I say into my phone. “HyeRim! Sorry to be calling so early in the morning!” the voice at the other end said. I groan. I know who it is. “What is it, Siwon-sshi?” I ask. “We need you in the HQ ASAP!” he says. “Now?” I whine.

“Yes! Now! It’s important HyeRim!”

“Can’t you call some other person? Like Woohyun?”

“NO! WE NEED YOU NOW!”

“But-“

“NO BUTS. YOU BETTER BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES!” Then, he hangs up. I roll off my bed, and walk towards my wardrobe. I grab a leather jacket, put it over my tank that I am currently wearing, and change my pajama bottoms with skinny jeans. I don’t bother with taking a shower or washing my face and all those things. I opened the window, jump out, and land inside my convertible. I start the engine and drive to the secret HQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Siwon-sshi is expecting me,” I tell the secretary. She gestures at the door. “You may go in.” I open the door and slip in. “What’s so important?” I ask as soon as the door close. “Well, I heard that Rain hired a new spy,” he says. “Other than his name, which is Lee Joon, other information, including how he looks like, is not known.”

“So?”

“You’re going to track him down.”

“Alright,” I say. I turn to leave when he said, “go now. To Rain’s HQ.”

“Sorry what? Are you crazy?”

“Watch what you say to me, young lady.”

“You want me to go to Rain’s HQ?”

“Yes.”

“And risk getting killed?”

“No.”

“I will get killed if I go there!”

“No, you won’t. You’re agile. That’s why I chose you instead of Woohyun.”

I snicker. Woohyun will blow his stack if he heard this.

“Okay, I’ll leave now.”

“Good luck, Agent HyeRim.”

“Oh, I need it.”

I walk to the window, open it and jump out. (I don’t do doors) I start the engine of my convertible, and input the HQ’s address into the GPS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sneak into the back and turn on my car’s invisibility mode. I climbed the side of the building, towards the roof. Once I arrive at the roof, I open the air vent, and slide my lithe body inside. I free-fall down and then I quietly landed on top of an air vent opening. I peek through the slits. Just my luck. I am on top of Rain’s office. “Yes, this new spy I hired is perfect,” he says into the phone. “He’s like a ninja!” I scoff. Big mistake.

 

Rain’s POV:

“Yes, this new spy I hired is perfect,” I say to my friend, Jong Kook. “He’s like a ninja!” Then, I hear a scoff. I smirk to myself; obviously it’s one of Siwon’s spies. “Sent him on any missions yet?” Jong Kook asks. “He’s on one now.”

“What is it?”

“Tracking down Siwon’s spy.”

That did the trick. The spy in my air vent gasps. It’s confirmed that the spy is a girl and that she is in my air vent. “Talk to you later hyung,” I say and then I hang up. I dial another number. “Yah. Go to the air vent now.” “I’ll be there hyung,” he says. I can see him smirking over the phone. I hang up and put down my phone on the table. My work here is done. >:)

 

HyeRim’s POV:

Crap. Crap. Crap. He found out. He found out. I need to move fast. I might be agile but Woohyun is way quieter than me. -.-“

I crawl down the path in the air vent that I do not know where it leads. Then, I heard a faint noise. His spy found me. His spy found me.

/Insert me panicking while crawling in the air vent/

Then, suddenly, “Hello.” Not thinking, I shriek and I feel pressure on top of me. So I am now lying down, with a person on top of me. I am going to die. I feel the slits of the air vent underneath me. With a push, both of us fell down in an unknown room. And the person fell on top of me. “OH MY GOD. THAT HURTS DUDE!” I shout at whoever was on top on me. I’m going to have a broken back. -_- The person flips me over and pins me down. “HyeRim?” the person ask me in shock. Pure shock. I look at him. (The person is confirmed to be a man) My eyes widen in shock. So does his.

“Oh my god,” both of us say in unison.

----------------------------------------------------

First Chapter! Suggest this story to your friends! PLEASE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! /throws hearts like Woohyun/

And please subscribe ^^

Bye~ /rolls like a buffalo/