Lee Joon and Nam Woohyun.

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

“Oh My God,” both of us say. I look into his eyes. He’s wearing a mask, but I know. I just know it’s him. “Changsun?” I whisper. “HyeRim—,” he starts. “Why are you here?” I immediately cut him off. “Well, I—“ he starts again but is cut off by his radio crackling to life. “Lee Joon! Have you caught her yet?” someone—I assume is Rain—says. I look at Changsun—Lee Joon—in shock. “Y-You! You’re—,” I start to say. Lee Joon then clamps his hand over my mouth. “Shh!” I roll my eyes. Still the same old Changsun.

//Flashback//

2 years ago:

“CHANGSUN YAH!” I shouted. “YES?” he shouted back. Then his phone rang. “Hello?” he said after he picked up. “Chang—,” I started. Then he clamped his hand over my mouth. “Shh!”

//Flashback End//

I must say that now, we are in a very awkward position. He’s on top of me, one of his hands over my mouth, and the other hand is pinning me down, (Yes, he’s that strong -_-) and both my hands are on his chest, as I was trying to push him off earlier. “No, I didn’t catch her yet,” he says to Rain. He is lying to his boss? Damn, his bad boy-ness. “Okay, keep working on it, Lee Joon,” Rain replies and then the radio switches off automatically. He’s not going to hand me in to Rain? “I am not going to hand you in to Rain,” he immediately says, as though reading my mind. He takes his hand off my mouth. “Why?” I ask. Then, someone bursts in. “HYUNG! WHO IS THAT?!” He—the person is a male—asks. “Um…” “IT’S THE SPY FROM SIWON’S COMPANY! WHY DON’T YOU KILL HER?!” the irritating person—I hate him already—says. Wait, Lee Joon was ordered to kill me? It can’t be true. Right? “Since you’re so useless,” the person says. He walks towards me and then he THROWS A PUNCH AT MY FACE. I fall back because of the impact. I touch my lip (it was where I was hit) and feel blood. “MIR! STOP IT,” Lee Joon barks. “SHE’S THE ENEMY HYUNG!” Mir protests.

“I DON’T CARE. STOP HITTING HER.”

“RAIN HYUNG ORDERED US TO KILL ANY OF SIWON’S SPIES. AND SHE IS ONE OF THEM.”

“SO WHAT?!”

“SHE NEEDS TO B—.” His sentence is cut off because I punched him square on the face, and he passed out. Weak. “That shut him up,” I say in satisfaction. “You need to go now,” Lee Joon says. “I know.” I smile. “Bye Changsun.” I give him a kiss on his cheek then I jump out of the window in the room.

 

Lee Joon’s POV:

“Bye Changsun.” Then, she gives me a kiss on my cheek and jumps out of the window. My hand flies up to the spot she kissed. How am I supposed to kill her? I love her. And I am pretty sure she returns my feelings. After all, we did… Never mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HyeRim’s POV:

I open the door to my apartment. “YAH!” I turn around to look for the source of the voice. Then, Myungsoo, my best friend ever, embraces me in a hug. “Aigo, your lip!” he says, gesturing at my busted lip. Mir, you will pay for this. Again. Since I punched you earlier… (‘-‘ )

Myungsoo drags me to the couch in the living room. By the way, we are living together. NO ERTED THOUGHTS OKAY? He makes his way to the kitchen and comes back with a bag of ice. And then he places it on my lip. “So, what happened in your crazy spy mission?” he asks. He is the only one, other than Siwon’s company, who knows I’m a spy.

“I was punched by an irritating person that is, I am sure, younger than me.”

“When did you leave?”

“2.40a.m.”

“YOU WERE GONE FOR 6 HOURS?!”

“No, I wasn’t!”

“HyeRim! It’s 8 a.m. now!”

“WHAT?!” I swear I was gone way shorter than 6 hours.

“I’m serious!”

“The driving around must’ve taken most of the time,” I mutter. “I’m also sure of that, HyeRim,” Myungsoo says. I throw the bag of ice on the table in front of the couch. “I barely got any sleep. So, don’t disturb me okay?” I say as I stand up. “Okay, get some sleep HyeRim,” he says as he also stands and he kisses the top of my head. (Again, no erted thoughts. We’re not dating okay. So, calm down if you’re going to kill me ._.) I walk to my room and throw myself on my bed without bothering about changing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“HyeRim noona! Wake up!” someone says as he/she/it (?) shakes me. “5 more minutes,” I mumble. “You asked for it,” I heard the person mutter. Next thing I know, I was carried off my bed and then the person throws me on the couch in the living room. “YAH!” I shout. “You asked for it! It’s 3 p.m. already!” the person says. I look at the irritating person who woke me up. “NAM WOOHYUN I WILL PERSONALLY MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! AND I AM NOT YOUR NOONA!”

Woohyun laughs. “Oops. But you look older!”

He pisses me off sometimes (okay, most of the time)

“WOOHYUN!” I then tackle him and pin him down. “GET OFF ME! SORRY SORRY! HYERIM JUST GET OFF ME! MYUNGSOO! HELP ME! OH MY GOD!” he cries desperately. “You live to irritate me. Am I right Nam Woohyun?” I growl. “Why, yes. Yes, I do HyeRim dear.” “I hate you,” I say jokingly. “I love you too,” he answers and then he winks at me. “MYUNGSOO OPPA! NAMGREASE IS BACK!” I shriek. “AISH! WHAT’S WITH THE SHOUTING?!” Myungsoo shouts as he walks into the living room. “Woohyun. How did you get in?” “I stole HyeRim’s key,” he replies. “You did what now?” I ask as I glared at him. “Let me go and I’ll give you back the key!” I only let go one hand. “Both hands please.” “You can use only one hand right?” He sighs. And then he takes the key out of his pocket. “Here you go.”

“Thank you.”

“Let me go now.”

“Let me think a—.” I was cut off because of guess what? Nam Woohyun flipped over. So I am now under him instead of the other way around. “NAM WOOHYUN!” I shriek. He just smirks. Evil. -_-

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

I will never understand those two. And I am pretty sure I’m forgotten. Just so you know, I am standing there in the living room, just a few feet away from those two…

------------------

Hello! 2nd chapter up! \(^^)/

i'll try to update everyday :D

And wonder what happened between Lee Joon and HyeRim?

SUBSCRIBE :D

Ask me anything in the comments box okay? ^^ 

/throws hearts/

the photo is random ><

THE PHOTOS ARE RANDOM AND HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE CHAPTER/STORY