Sorry What?!

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

After the café meeting with Vanessa, I go to the HQ to train my body. First of all, I walk into Siwon’s office and see a girl with him. He has his arm around her and they’re both looking at each other lovingly and they seem to be talking. “Yah, Siwon. Public affection much? Too much,” I snicker, smirking. The girl looks up and says, “Well, who do you think you are? And obviously Siwon oppa here is older than you. Give some respect!” Then she rolls her eyes and continues staring at Siwon. I hate her already. She is hate-able too. Siwon looks up, with a sheepish smile. “HyeRim, this is my girlfriend, Janice. (A/N: Sorry, I made you evil >:D) Janice, this is one of the spies I told you about. Jin HyeRim. One of the best.” And you will not believe what Janice did next. She gives me a smile and says, “HyeRim! Hello! Such pleasure to meet you!” I roll my eyes and walk out the office. I officially hate her. I make my way to the HQ’s gym and turn on the treadmill, I start jogging lightly, and then the machine speeds up, so did I. After about 15 minutes, the machine comes to a stop and I chug down a bottle of water, still standing on the treadmill. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn to look, but lost my balance and fall on the person. “HyeRim!” the person says. Oh, it’s him. “Woohyun!” Just then I realize our awkward position. We’re on the floor, but our legs on the treadmill, his face is only a mere 4 centimeters away and we’re not the only ones in the gym. Luckily, my hands are on his chest, so I did not fall right into him and touch those lips with mine… And I am stupid to keep staying in that position. Then, someone shouts, “Get a room!” I pick myself up and brush non-existent debris off my shirt. I look at who spoke earlier. Of course. The prankster of the company, Lisan (A/N: Sorry HyeRim only likes Vanessa. She requested Woohyun’s sister sih ;P). “Yah Lisan! Get what damn room?” I shout. She is across the room okay. “Your faces were almost touching. MIGHT AS WELL GET A ROOM HYERIM!”

“I WILL GET NO DANG ROOM.”

“YOU WANT TO KISS HIM RIGHT? SO GET A ROOM!”

“I AM NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU LISAN!”

“OKAY THEN! BYE! BY THE WAY, SIWON-SSHI WANTS TO SEE YOU!”

“OKAY OKAY.” Then I wipe my sweat with Woohyun’s shirt, which he took off and offered to me, as I have no towel. (A/N: You may now imagine him shirtless) I give him back his shirt, now half drenched with my sweat and walk to Siwon’s office. I open the door and close it again. My brain is officially corrupted. I swing the door open and say, “Hello lovebirds.” They break apart from their kiss. And I will not describe further as it is too disgusting for me so it will be a very horrid sight for the rest of you. Now back to what Siwon is going to say. “Well,” he starts. I glare at Janice who is sitting on his lap. She stands up and slouches on the couch available in his office. “Well, I assume that you’re aware of Rain’s spies?” he asks. “Yes.”

“I hear that they’re going to steal the Mona Lisa.” (A/N: MBLAQ, Mona Lisa, get it? XD)

“Wait, you expect me to go to France?”

“That’s where they’re going.”

“You’re crazy, you know that?”

“Don’t say that! He’s perfectly fine!” Janice pipes up. I glare at her. “Whose backup?”

“Whose?”

“Which group?”

“What… Oh! Seohee’s group.”

“MWORAGO?!”

“Seohee’s group. And your partner. Obviously.”

“Who’s in Seohee’s group?”

“Lisan, Ilhoon, Hoya and Suzy.”

“Fine. I hate that damn annoying midget just so you know.”

“Sorry, Seohee is 5 feet 6 inches. And she’s really quiet. What are you talking about?”

“Can I see this Seohee you are talking about?” Siwon taps some buttons in his computer then he shows me a picture of the real Seohee. She has small eyes and what seems like a permanent scowl on her face. And she’s tall. “Then who is…?” I start. Then, I run out the door. WHO IS THE SEOHEE THAT WENT WITH ME THEN? I run to the gym and simply shout, “LISAN ILHOON HOYA SUZY AND WOOHYUN GO TO CONFERENCE ROOM NOW.”

----------------------------------------------

                                             

 

Featuring PHDL1295 & ChangSunNinjaGah15

Cliffhanger :)

Please give feedback okay :3

Na jinjja saranghaeyoo <3

COMMENTS ARE LOVEDDDDDD AND PLEASE VOTE :3